Alright motherfuckers (and those of thee offended by me rude and crude discussion...well...goto hell), I get a phone call on Friday afternoon from one Va Beach, and it appears as though the might DRE representative reared their wonderfully awesome heads one more time, offering us a couple of passes to Van Halen's official Tour Rehearsal tonight at the Forum in Los Angeles fucking California. He was curious as to who the fuck to send...

"Clearly," I stated not so calmly..."ME YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!" After missing the first two invites thanks to vacations elsewhere, I sure as shit wasn't missing this. It took Va Beach about 7.2 seconds to concur...and the plans were off...

Unfortunately for my stoopid ass, I spent all my damn extra dough in a too long trip to the penis in the water Florida...so...after hunting down plane tickets...figuring out that I couldn't spend that damn much...I was out...and the quest was on to find Va's counterpart...

...after a couple of members couldn't find their way down the coast...Va was ready to say, "fuck it," and go with an old stand by....but one more name popped into my overly pissed off head...

....and the call was sent out to one Romeo Delight, and old-school Roth Army member (recent name change) who happens to call the left coast home.

No...the sumbich doesn't live in California...or in the fucking states...but this crazy ass son-of-a-bitch wouldn't miss this once in a lifetime event...

Turns out...RD was ALREADY IN LA...

So the table was set...

and VA Beach and Romeo Delight are currently parked at the Forum...ready to kick some Van Halen ass.

....well...that old ass son of a bitch Va told me he'd prefer to see Kool in the Gang...

such is life...

LONG LIVE VAN FUCKING HALEN MOTHERFUCKERS...

Oh, and tune in here for whatever the hell I can get to you as it's posted...

IT ALL STARTS TONIGHT BITCHES...AND WE'LL BE THERE...LIVE AND IN STREAMING BLACK AND WHITE...

WHA'?