Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Van Halen--TOUR REHEARSAL--LA--FORUM--2/8/12--Roth Army Exclusive!

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    the drummer from No Doubt, .

Sounds like a perfect fit for Sammys next project. He likes people know one knows unless you add the...."of such & such band".

Sorry Chad. But I speak trufax.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Shut up and dance!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by POJO_Risin View Post
    Was RD gone too?
    He's Canadian. Beer was calling.
    WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    So you had a reasonable view...?

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? Out of the entire Forum he was next to you guys
    Yep the only rude, drunk, stupid shithead in that whole area was next to VA and I with his ugly 2'5" girlfriend. Convenient.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dude there were like 3000 in a place that holds 20k. The parking lot was empty, that's the last thing he had to worry about. He was tired, it was a long day I'm sure. I actually tried to see if he was gone when I saw Wolfgang come out, but he was.

We need to send less grandpa's to these shows, get some young blood going.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    OK, I'm back home.... What an incredibly hectic yet exhilarating 36 hours it's been....I see that Jager was busting my balls about me being "in bed".... LOL, I haven't done what anyone what would refer to "sleeping" since Monday night.... I'm pretty fried right now... Sorry no posts up until now, as I said, I wasn't in the hotel room very much at all, and although I had Internet access on both long plane rides, my Touchpad keyboard doesn't have the characters in my Roth Army password to log in.... I read everything though, pretty funny shit....

I left here so early on Wednesday, plus the time change, that I arrived in LA at 9:55am... Gave me plenty of time to putz around.... Had to get a chili dog at Pink's, check.... Got the wife a little (read: inexpensive) gift at Coach on Rodeo Dr. in Beverly Hills, check.... Took a cruise down Sunset, check.....

Met Romeo Delight (hereafter known as RD) at the hotel bar, decrypted his seriously thick Canadian accent (eh?), consumed some barley and hops, talked some VH, then headed to The Fabulous Forum....

Seeing Van Fucking Halen is good enough.... Seeing Van Fucking Halen in a private show is better... Seeing Van Halen Fucking Halen in their own backyard that they've conquered so many times like The Forum is unreal..... And, oh yeah, FRONT FUCKING ROW bitches....

A bit surprised to see plenty of tailgaters in the parking lot.... But they were there....

Head up to will call, pick up the tickets and in we go....

Go right down to the stage, and there's Brett from VHLinks, Jeff from VHND, and their wives.... This is still 45 minutes even before Kool & The Gang takes the stage....

We shoot the VH shit for a while, we all agree about how much of a pussy Pojo is for missing this...... Then Ross Hogarth, ya know, just the producer of ADKOT, walks up and chats.... Really nice guy, not a shred of ego....

At 7:30, sigh, KATG takes the stage....

OK, this is all I will say about KATG and the opening act....

KATG is a great band, at what kind of music they do..... I mean, I knew just about every one of the songs they played, and they've got some very talented musicians... More than one of them played multiple instruments.... But here's my concern: I think that in some markets you're gonna get a bunch of good 'ol boys that will have a six pack or two in 'em before they get in the arena, and then they're gonna hear "Jungle Boogie", and the band might hear some boos.... I don't think that's out of the question.... I mean, WE know when KATG got booked as the opening act, WE knew that "that's Dave alright".... But not everyone is US, ya know?

OK, other than that, KATG played between 50 minutes and an hour, and they were out of there.... Like I said, it was a fine set, for what they do....

Oh yeah, the black woman whose pic is about 10 pages back ?? That's the one that nudged her way between me and RD, and she was the god-mother of one of the KATG singers.... How did I know that? 'Cause she shouted his name like every three fucking seconds....

Before I start on the VH set, let's talk about some other stuff....

There were at least 2000 there, maybe closer to 3K or maybe 4K.... There were some typical fans/friends that sat in seats in the lower bowl on the right side of the stage, 70% of them were standing during VH.... On the left side of the bowl though, it appeared to be family members, 'cause you couldn't get over there without a wristband, and most of them sat down the entire VH set.... There were no seats close to the stage, some on the floor farther back.... Once KATG ended, the area around the stage REALLY tightened up.... We had another brew before KATG took the stage, and thank the make-believe invisible man in the clouds that I didn't have to piss for the entire VH set, 'cause it would have been difficult to get back up to the front row....

There were some hardcore, diehard VH fans with some kind of connections to the band all over the first five rows or so.... One loud-mouthed woman behind me was boasting about how she blew Alex's drum tech on the '84 tour, or maybe I just heard that wrong....

As far as celebrities, I personally only saw two: Bobby Blotzer from RATT and Duff McKagan and his wife.... Others who were there, supposedly, were Slash, Jon Lovitz, Vivian Campbell, George Lynch, Steve Lukather, Charlie Sheen (yes he was there apparently), Miranda Cosgrove, the drummer from No Doubt (whatever his name is), Diane Lane, Valerie Bertinelli of course, Wendy Malick (other chick from her show, but no Betty White, haha), oh and Ron Jeremy…yes he was there. By the way, I fully admit I copied that list from Brett's review.

As far as the stage, yeah, it's very basic..... But ya know what, when you're VAN FUCKING HALEN, you don't NEED all the bells and whistles anymore.... One cool part is for the guys working the spot lights... You know in past shows, a few minutes before the band goes onstage, you see them climbing all the way up.... Well, this entire lighting rig comes down.... Then they have three guys on each side of the stage plus three more above Alex that climb into their little perches, and the rig take everybody up at the same time.....

The one thing that is curious is the lighting rig above Alex's head.... Of course, I wasn't standing back far enough, but isn't that thing obstructing the hell outta the video screen??

The roadies put about a 15x6 section of wood paneling on center stage for Dave's sliding, I presume..... Taped around the edges so it wouldn't move....

The "hockey stick" goes out to the crowd for quite a distance... For whatever reason though, the only band member to use it was Dave, and I'm pretty sure he only went out there once....

OK, onto VH.... Here was the setlist.... The cell reception inside The Forum was really, really spotty, so some of my texts to Poj were getting through, some weren't.....

You Really Got Me
    Runnin’ With The Devil
    She’s The Woman
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Tattoo
    Everybody Wants Some!!
    Beautiful Girls
    Ice Cream Man
    China Town
    Dance The Night Away
    Hot For Teacher
    Blood & Fire
    Eddie’s Guitar Solo
    Panama
    Jump

They didn't put a big curtain down after KATG finished (I assume they'll have one for the tour), so the first indication (other than it was 9pm) that VH was starting was that Alex popped into his kit, got wired up, and launched.... Ed and Wolf joined in soon thereafter, then Dave came from behind the center steps and they launched into YRGM.... During the breakdown period of YRGM, Dave comes right to our section and starts singing "Girl, you really got me down, etc..."...... It's because apparent very quickly that he's singing to Jeff's very attractive wife, and it's disappointing, 'cause I thought my hair looked great last night....

Before I go further, I've read a bunch of posts about the setlist.... I wouldn't take a lot of stock with that setlist last night.... I've already asked DDE about the setlist, and rest assured, it was simply a matter that the band decided it wasn't going to do a "full rehearsal", and nothing more.... But we knew even before VH hit the stage that the setlist was going to be shorter, I mean, like I said, the people around us had some legitimate VH connections....

Some notes about some of the other songs:

Ice Cream Man - Read some wanting "Stay Frosty"... I don't think you're going to see that live, right now at least... ICM give the rest of the guys a few minutes break, while Stay Frosty doesn't.... Also, without getting into the world-changing headset discussion, after Dave took his guitar off during ICM, his headset went out, so that's when you see him go to the wired mike....

And by the way, I've already asked, he's been using the headset at all of the rehearsals.....

Absolutely loved the intro to China Town... Wolf and Ed face each other and tap the opening notes.... Wow.....

During Hot For Teacher, Dave threw out some of the "VH" candy/chocolates that they had at the Henson Studios show.... I had my fingertips on one of them, but I couldn't grab it.... I'm gonna have to live with that disappointment the rest of my life....

I have to say though, the interaction between Dave and Ed was great, and it was genuine.... Not ashamed to admit it, but you watch some of that stuff up close, and after all these years, the shit gets emotional....

Must also mention Wolf's stage presence... The kid was much, much more comfortable this time around, joking around with the rest of the band and with the crowd a few times.... Not to mention, he was really cooking on that bass....

Onto Ed's solo... You've seen it by now, it was pretty much the same solo, played the entire Spanish Fly.... They used the smoke machine, and boy did they have that thing turned up to 11, or so it seemed... There was so much smoke at one point that it engulfed the first five rows or so and we couldn't see the entire stage !! But it was just so much of a treat to watch that man play that instrument so flawlessly !! I mean, after all these years, the adjectives I'd use to describe his playing right now are things like intricate, crisp, tight and, yes, flawless.... Don't know if you guys can see from the videos yet, but during the tapping part of Eruption, Ed goes to the very front of the stage, right in front of me, and gives everyone a shit-eating grin while tapping, seemingly mugging for the hundreds of camera taking pictures and videos.... Like I said, just seeing these guys' expressions so close up is just fucking incredible.... That right there made my night.... I'm sure when Brett uploads his videos, you'll see.... His phone is much, much better than mine for that...

Went into Panama after Ed's solo, Dave and Ed gave each other a smooch on the cheek at the end of the song..... Awww !! But ya see what I mean, genuine!!

And of course, they ended up with Jump.... At least the big microphone didn't rear it's ugly head....

Not too many picks were thrown out to the crowd, I think Ed did it twice and saw Wolf do it once...

VH leaves the stage, all of us are standing around in stunned silence.... After a few more minutes and some RA/VHL/VHND pics, me and RD starting heading out back to my hotel, as I had to get up yet again at an ungodly hour to fly back to VA Beach this morning...

Well, what I didn't know then was if we would have stuck around for another 10-15 minutes, we would have met Wolf... He came out to talk to some folks and take pictures... Brett got a pic with Wolf and his wife..... The other guys didn't come out, of course...

So, that's pretty much it.... These guys are on fucking fire, no pun intended.... EVH is playing his best guitar since, fuck I don't know, 1984 ?? And as for ADKOT, if a critic doesn't think that fucking album is good, just what do they think IS good ??
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Some of you are such miserable assholes.

True. We like it that way. The whole birds of a feather thing ya know. Although since 2-7-2012 the levels of miserable have dropped significantly (12-26-2011 actually). The assholes part hasn't changed at all though.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE!!!

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yep the only rude, drunk, stupid shithead in that whole area was next to VA and I with his ugly 2'5" girlfriend. Convenient.
    Wow, just plain wow!

I'm taking it you guys never heard of a taser
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I live in LA, of course I'm fucking going the only TWO times in my life I'll ever see VH like that in my backyard. Unreal people think I should have given THOSE tickets away too. Fuck that.
    I't sounds like yuo guys had a great time and I'm happy for you.

You would have to have bring help and pack a fucking lunch to pry those motherfuckers out of my cold dead assed hands. I would have WALKED to that son of a bitch from Alabama if I had to.
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I swear to god...if that son of a bitch was worried about the parking lot...I'm banning him...
    I said to VA:

"So what's next" hoping for at least a couple of bevies somewhere to celebrate. You know I have always been able to convince anyone I am with to press onwards and reach for the next plateau if you know what I mean.

VA wanted to be back at his Hotel...I knew he was dead serious and no way I was even going to start trying to convince him otherwise.

In his defence he had an early flight...
    Roth Army Canada

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Last I checked, I gave my Cafe Wha tickets to James in NY, and actually went out of my way to get him tickets. In fact VA asked me how I got James in to begin with so he could get this place in. That's how all this started with the shows for the sites. It's been a nice partnership with the Army with all this...then I have to read some bitter, ridiculous comments.

I live in LA, of course I'm fucking going the only TWO times in my life I'll ever see VH like that in my backyard. Unreal people think I should have given THOSE tickets away too. Fuck that.

Some of you are such miserable assholes. Seriously. I thought maybe things had changed around here after meeting Jay, bantonelli, Tony, and RD. Incredibly nice people. Still the same stupid bitter shit going on between some people over nothing. I don't even know why I'm replying, nothing good will come from it. Eh....whatever.

Poj, not talking to you of course. I wish you could have come. I was hoping.
    No doubt, you are correct.
    Some people are opinionated fuck heads.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    and don't let Va Beach fool you...he's just a horrible...horrible person
    That's just not right....

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 78/84 guy View Post
    Whoever has the contact with DDE around here needs to NICELY tell them Daves biggest fans say lose the headset !!! Sorry it's stupid for him to use them.
    Sorry I don't have a problem with it. The earpiece that keeps falling out...that I have a problem with.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well I know VA is a shitty photographer
    You are correct, Sir !!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Delight View Post
    I said to VA:

"So what's next" hoping for at least a couple of bevies somewhere to celebrate. You know I have always been able to convince anyone I am with to press onwards and reach for the next plateau if you know what I mean.

VA wanted to be back at his Hotel...I knew he was dead serious and no way I was even going to start trying to convince him otherwise.

I could tell VA was tired. It was a long day and shit we were standing up for like 6 hours there too.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    We need to send less grandpa's to these shows, get some young blood going.
    Cold-blooded, dude....

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fourthcoming View Post
    Fuck......EVH is definitely back.....damn. This is just a warm up gig.....but ditch the headset and rock the fuck out.....to me Dave is the top front man of all time. Enough of the vaudeville schtick and Let's get rockin'.......I'm sure I'll be blasted for saying that. I know I know....I sound like a winy cunt....but to me Dave stole the whole damn tour in 07-08. I wanna see that Dave. I use a head set myself because I'm in a band that is so lame that I'm the drummer and lead singer.....and headset mic's are always wishy washy with volume and tone.
    I couldn't agree more ! Headsets are fucking lame !! I don't mind if Dave use's them but there is no reason he needs them !!!!! Anyone that wants to say oh it's fine can kiss my ass !! Imagine Roth singing with those things on in 78 !! Case closed !! Dave has always done his own thing and thats cool, he had his reasons but this is lame !!! I agree with Elvis & hate to. Dave sounded like shit !! He didn't last show !! Someone needs to tell DDE to tell him what the fuck !! Give me the number, I'll do it.
    Last edited by 78/84 guy; 02-09-2012 at 10:06 PM.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Swear to God...and maybe I should only share this in a pm, but the Borat Hooker...the godmother to one of the K&TG singers says to me:

" I just Lovveeee Daveed....damn!!!! Tell me who do I have to blow to get with David Lee?" as she looks me up and down

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Awesome review, VA

Minus the spelling, punctuation and several times you didn't conjugate the verb

Cubic Zirconia
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sounds like a great night for u guys, congratulations!, I mean it!!
    I had some crazy vision, one I can't deny it
    It said "Open your eyes. Leave it all behind."

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    ..... It's because apparent very quickly that he's singing to Jeff's very attractive wife, and it's disappointing, 'cause I thought my hair looked great last night....

We still love ya VA....even with morning bed head.

GRRROWLLL! Especially with morning bed head!!!

Thank you for the spectacular review & representing us. I think I've told you how I was supposed to see them the night on your ticket stub avatar but was caught & too young according to Mom. (She was right, but that's another topic). Extra thanks for getting into the Dave & Eddie relationship up close. One question....did you notice Alex enjoying himself? He smiles at the end when they all bow, but he just kinda seems frowny faced & just there because of Eddie & Dave nowadays. Just curious if he still loves what he does & enjoys Dave up front.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Pretty cool that they have 4 tunes off the new album in the setlist...with the possibility of perhaps one or two more...

Truth be told, I'm hoping they have at LEAST five tunes off the new album in their setlist.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Swear to God...and maybe I should only share this in a pm, but the Borat Hooker...the godmother to one of the K&TG singers says to me:

" I just Lovveeee Daveed....damn!!!! Tell me who do I have to blow to get with David Lee?" as she looks me up and down
    OOOOOOOH that Borat Hooker. What did she have, like size 200DDDDD boobs? She was like knocking me over with those things.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Damn....out of thanks for today. Funny ass shit right there man. So? What did you do after VA left your side again?

/evilsnicker

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I have about 20 sweet pictures beatches...sorry none of the Borat Hooker...sorry Pojo.

Hey, maybe that's where VA was off in a rush to? He had a hookup with her!!

Not back home just yet but thougth I would check in.

Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSICMANN View Post
    Jumping off Al's drum riser and all the leaping kicks and other things. Now, he just can't do that type of shit anymore, so he has to reinvent himself, and do what he can do to be part of the live show.
    Speaking of jumping off of the drumriser like in the old days. I went to see Dave play at the Casino up in Redding,CA back in 2004-2005.

All is good and then I get word that the show has been postponed due to Dave needing knee surgery. I gotta hand it to him that he never proclaimed to the world about his health issues unlike the VH brother. Finally did see him perform.

This could be a main reason why Dave doesnt do the splits anymore plus his age. So looking at the stage from last night, one cannot help but notice the "landing pad" (just like the one Dave would land on doing his splits)center stage in from of the stairs leading to the drumriser. Hmmm.....Makes you wonder...

Don

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I said to VA:

...and that's when I would have stepped in...

...and right about now...Va would be waking up on the roof of some random bodega in Compton wearing a Dodgers jersey...a gold chain...with a tramp stamp...wondering...

"where the fuck is Poj', and what the fuck did he get me into this time..."
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I have about 20 sweet pictures beatches...sorry none of the Borat Hooker...sorry Pojo.

Hey, maybe that's where VA was off in a rush to? He had a hookup with her!!

Not back home just yet but thougth I would check in.
    Yo...you need to post that pic of Dave you shot to me...I've got the fucking thing...suppose I could post it...that was the single best shot I've seen from the show...good stuff...

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    VA... who knew that a red light means Stop, versus pause and go.

You Americans have some stange-ass laws.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yo...you need to post that pic of Dave you shot to me...I've got the fucking thing...suppose I could post it...that was the single best shot I've seen from the show...good stuff...
    Post it!!!! Dave was posing for the pic!!

Sniper

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Like how Dave sucks on Dance The Night Away...

I think maybe his gay headset mic was out of tune...

its VERY Maddona, but i aint hatein

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/ZMe-rJxNRRk?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/ZMe-rJxNRRk?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Pretty cool that they have 4 tunes off the new album in the setlist...with the possibility of perhaps one or two more...

Truth be told, I'm hoping they have at LEAST five tunes off the new album in their setlist.
    I think Stay Frosty is one of the encore tunes. I mean c'mon, how can they not play that?

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post

We still love ya VA....even with morning bed head.

GRRROWLLL! Especially with morning bed head!!!

Thank you for the spectacular review & representing us. I think I've told you how I was supposed to see them the night on your ticket stub avatar but was caught & too young according to Mom. (She was right, but that's another topic). Extra thanks for getting into the Dave & Eddie relationship up close. One question....did you notice Alex enjoying himself? He smiles at the end when they all bow, but he just kinda seems frowny faced & just there because of Eddie & Dave nowadays. Just curious if he still loves what he does & enjoys Dave up front.
    You know, not to rub it in, but from the angle we were looking at him, I could barely see his head....

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r9LUzHdLuw4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r9LUzHdLuw4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am so fucking glad they have got rid of the piped in backing vocals.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ...and that's when I would have stepped in...

...and right about now...Va would be waking up on the roof of some random bodega in Compton wearing a Dodgers jersey...a gold chain...with a tramp stamp...wondering...

"where the fuck is Poj', and what the fuck did he get me into this time..."
    LMFAO.... You fucking bastard..... Making me laugh so hard when I'm so tired, I might just have that heart attack you thought I was having last night....
    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 02-09-2012 at 10:25 PM.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    VA... who knew that a red light means Stop, versus pause and go.

You Americans have some stange-ass laws.
    And you just conveniently forget to mention you almost got us killed pulling in front of that Camaro screaming down the road ??

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    And you just conveniently forget to mention you almost got us killed pulling in front of that Camaro screaming down the road ??
    Hey I saw that!!! I had the Homer-mobile...we couldn't get hurt in that beast! Seriously though, the day before...after I listened to the new CD for the first time, I couldn't find my way back to the Hotel...The new CD should come with a warning of some kind

Puts the ass in Class
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains
    Status
    Great wrightup VA!
    This space for rent.

Thread Information