• Sep 2009

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

but I like hagar more when he's sporting the goatie:

Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• letsrock
        Veteran
        • Mar 2007

Love the unison rips they do. Great new album, the kid has skills.

Comment

• kelliem78
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Feb 2012

Hey Carmine thanks for your respectful post to Jazzin as you are 100% correct. And DavidLee Natra stop being a Assh*&e!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kelliem78
            Hey Carmine thanks for your respectful post to Jazzin as you are 100% correct. And DavidLee Natra stop being a Assh*&e!
            what a great first post! welcome to the army! and now...

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

Can DLNatra be an asshole? Sure. Can he be a huge pole-smoking prick? Perhaps. Does he lack refinement and social graces? Undoubtably. However, I have to agree and support Brother DLNatra 107.5%...

This is a Thank You Wolfgang Appreciation Thread for chrissake! If you want to ride Sobolewskis jock and pine for his "soaring" vocals then do it in the fucking Dump or House Of Music or some other place, any place else really.

Fuck Saucebolewski! That cunt made his bed, feel free to join him in it... Let's see, "good guy" MA leverages the band name and pedigree as "The Other Half," sells his sauce, and has the BALLS to fucking show up to accept a HALL OF FAME INDUCTION when all he did was play bass and backing vox in the greatest band ever, while THE heart and soul of the band, Edward Van Halen, was dealing with loss, divorce, health, addiction, depression!!!! Where the fuck was MA when Edward was on his literal death bed? Out playing EDWARD'S songs with Sammy and selling fucking sauce and accepting accolades for which he only played a bit part! Are you fucking kidding me?!?!

Want to talk about the definition of a reunion and dispute or discuss the merits pro and con of the current lineup and MA's exclusion, all valid topics, but not in this thread!

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit...

That is all.

Icon~

P.S. Stash is running low and I'm on edge....
              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                Brethren and Sistren,

Can DLNatra be an asshole? Sure. Can he be a huge pole-smoking prick? Perhaps. Does he lack refinement and social graces? Undoubtably.
                now I got this:

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Brethren and Sistren,

Can DLNatra be an asshole? Sure. Can he be a huge pole-smoking prick? Perhaps. Does he lack refinement and social graces? Undoubtably. However, I have to agree and support Brother DLNatra 107.5%...

This is a Thank You Wolfgang Appreciation Thread for chrissake! If you want to ride Sobolewskis jock and pine for his "soaring" vocals then do it in the fucking Dump or House Of Music or some other place, any place else really.

Fuck Saucebolewski! That cunt made his bed, feel free to join him in it... Let's see, "good guy" MA leverages the band name and pedigree as "The Other Half," sells his sauce, and has the BALLS to fucking show up to accept a HALL OF FAME INDUCTION when all he did was play bass and backing vox in the greatest band ever, while THE heart and soul of the band, Edward Van Halen, was dealing with loss, divorce, health, addiction, depression!!!! Where the fuck was MA when Edward was on his literal death bed? Out playing EDWARD'S songs with Sammy and selling fucking sauce and accepting accolades for which he only played a bit part! Are you fucking kidding me?!?!

Want to talk about the definition of a reunion and dispute or discuss the merits pro and con of the current lineup and MA's exclusion, all valid topics, but not in this thread!

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit...

That is all.

Icon~

P.S. Stash is running low and I'm on edge....
                  Good thing you went easy on the boy and held the diplomatic line... He'd be walkin bow-legged for a month if you really let loose on him!!
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• whatthefuck
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Feb 2012

I just read on this forum that if we offend you we don't care because we believe in free speech.....what a fucking joke...I post something you don't agree with and then you ban my account so I can't reply to your rant. What happened to clear debate not just "boy I'm going go off on this guy tell him what's up and then drop him before he can respond".......Nice....My response to Carmine's response to the post would have been "your right this is a Wofie thread, unappropiate and I apologize" but that's right I couldn't do it because I was locked out....Man you guy's showed me. Of course when I don't reply back to whatever response I get here it's because this account is banned. Seems like free speech only applies to the mods around here folks. By the way not so many years ago this site was slamming EVH for all the shit he was doing to Dave. Now it's a big EV love fest (It's the ROTH ARMY for fucks sake), and NO SHIT EVH is the soul behind VH who the hell said he wasn't. And I get the fact that you (although Conmee - Damn you really hate him) don't like MA for whatever reason. But just because someone brings up the fucking elephant in the room that he's an original member not in the "Reunion tour" doesn't mean that I'm slitting throats. Wrong place to post that's true wasn't thinking! But let's not act like you guy's believe in free speech. The only thing I really agreed with in Conmee's post was "Can DLNatra be an asshole? Sure. Can he be a huge pole-smoking prick? Perhaps." Thats very true. By the way the only way I'll walk bow legged is when my BIG BALLS get in the way.

Comment

• perrin29
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2012

Wolf is playing his ass off on this tour and laid down some really cool shit on the record. Looking forward to seeing some of NYC clips the next few days.

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

Even if one posts shit in the wrong thread or of a controversial nature, no one gets banned for that. If there is a legitimate "free speech" complaint, PM a webbie. The only cases of people getting banned are spambots and roboaliases. And occasionally VA just doesn't like you.

Lastly, I don't hate MA. I think a true/original reunion would be totally rad (as we used to say back in the '80s). But he's not completely without fault for how things have gone down. In any event, there are unlimited places/threads on this very site to scrub his sack and play the what/if/coulda/woulda/shoulda game. Just preferrably not in this thread.

That is all.

Icon~
                        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Brethren and Sistren,

Even if one posts shit in the wrong thread or of a controversial nature, no one gets banned for that. If there is a legitimate "free speech" complaint, PM a webbie. The only cases of people getting banned are spambots and roboaliases. And occasionally VA just doesn't like you.

Lastly, I don't hate MA. I think a true/original reunion would be totally rad (as we used to say back in the '80s). But he's not completely without fault for how things have gone down. In any event, there are unlimited places/threads on this very site to scrub his sack and play the what/if/coulda/woulda/shoulda game. Just preferrably not in this thread.

That is all.

Icon~

but I am still an asshole!
                          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

At least ya got that going for ya
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by whatthefuck
                              I just read on this forum that if we offend you we don't care because we believe in free speech.....what a fucking joke...I post something you don't agree with and then you ban my account so I can't reply to your rant. What happened to clear debate not just "boy I'm going go off on this guy tell him what's up and then drop him before he can respond".......Nice....My response to Carmine's response to the post would have been "your right this is a Wofie thread, unappropiate and I apologize" but that's right I couldn't do it because I was locked out....Man you guy's showed me. Of course when I don't reply back to whatever response I get here it's because this account is banned. Seems like free speech only applies to the mods around here folks. By the way not so many years ago this site was slamming EVH for all the shit he was doing to Dave. Now it's a big EV love fest (It's the ROTH ARMY for fucks sake), and NO SHIT EVH is the soul behind VH who the hell said he wasn't. And I get the fact that you (although Conmee - Damn you really hate him) don't like MA for whatever reason. But just because someone brings up the fucking elephant in the room that he's an original member not in the "Reunion tour" doesn't mean that I'm slitting throats. Wrong place to post that's true wasn't thinking! But let's not act like you guy's believe in free speech. The only thing I really agreed with in Conmee's post was "Can DLNatra be an asshole? Sure. Can he be a huge pole-smoking prick? Perhaps." Thats very true. By the way the only way I'll walk bow legged is when my BIG BALLS get in the way.
                              Fucking jackass!!!

Comment

• conmee
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                                but I am still an asshole!
                                Yeah, but here, that's like a badge of honor, Nat...

That is all.

Icon™©®

Comment

Working...