Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR'sCock
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Credit where credit is due, and WOLF is the reason why Dave is back where he belongs fronting the mighty VH.

Thank You Wolf!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Sure Wolf deserves this thread at least! Hadn't he wished Dave's comeback so hard, VH's train would be in a final dead end.

And he's improved his playing and presence a damn lot! It's so cool to see him so self-assured with his dad and uncles!

For a few weeks I've thought of starting a thread open to thank Wolfgang but didn't,
      thanks Carmine for doing it!
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• THEDOCTOR
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2009

I said it in '07 and I will reiterate my thoughts from the way back time machine.
        Here's a toast to you Jr,for recognizing Dave's contribution and how great Classic VH's sound was.
        You are shredding on this new album and I say to you.....
        Enjoy the money the fame and the hot chick groupies. For what you helped make possible,you deserve it.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Yes! here's to Wolf! :cheers:

So many people still do not realize that without Wolf's suggestion, there would be no VH today. So many people still criticize Ed for "replacing" Mike with Wolf. They just dont fucking get it!

I am glad that we do!!

Nice thread Ragu!
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

If Ed did not bang Val that night we would not have VH now!! Thanks to Ed, Val, and Wolfie. hehe

Comment

• pkolb
              Groupie
              • Jun 2004

If Val had not drank those wine coolers that night, she would not have banged Ed. Thank you Bartles & James!

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Maybe we should do a poll on which one of us is Wolfgang...

Not me.

I don't have a girlfriend, nor if I did would I be caught dead thanking her first on my album sleeve.

sheesh...what an ass. No wonder I have no womens.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chi-town324
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Feb 2007

the great thing is that Wolfie is young....meaning he energizes the band....keeps the older guys going,..and will keep it going for years to come! We owe you one dude !!! Thank-you!!!

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2004

I already tweeted a thanks @wolfvanhalen, but seriously, not meaning to be mean to MA, although his vocals are signature,CVH's biggest components are EDWARD VAN HALEN AND DIAMOND DAVID LEE ROTH. Is chickenfoot ruling the world because of those high pitched background vocals? The plodding bass lines? I don't know if Michael Anthony can't play " China Town" but it doesnt seem like Ed thought he could. I've got a feeling Wolf just goes and does it.

It took Wolfgang Van Halen to get that pair together. Dave already wanted to. If you listened to the radio show, you heard whenever VH was brought up.

In an old interview Dave said something about Ed and Alex playing together was like locking into the genetic code to make music. Now with this new underage bass player its. ........ description defying. Add to that, things are just better with Roth. I don't know what goes on with them, if Dave suggests or if Eddie feels a certain way, but Eddie is just a different sound and energy when the Diamond is a part of it. They're all musical family.

And it's all Wolf's fault.

Comment

• SparkieD
                      Veteran
                      • Sep 2006

I'd like to thank Wolfie for all the practice he's put in over the past few years and proven that =VH= tastes best without Sauce.
                      Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                      Originally posted by rustoffa
                      Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Hey Wolfgang... Thanks kid!!

Keep the beat pounding...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Douglas T.
                          Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

This picture says it all...

WTF Douglas T... queue creepy Twilight Zone music...
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              This picture says it all...

WTF Douglas T... queue creepy Twilight Zone music...
                              it says Is that Wolf on the screen? he is huge!

Comment

• Douglas T.
                                Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Comment

Working...