X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hain23x
    Head Fluffer
    • Mar 2004

The All Encompassing "Dave's Headset" Thread

This is so over the top NOT rock m roll that it needs its own thread.

Teeny boopper dancer lip syncers wear headsets

McDonald's employees wear headsets

Sammy Hagar wears a headset.

Tom Cruise wears a headset in every douche role he ever has.

ROCK STARS DON'T WEAR FUCKING HEADSETS!!
    a:4:{i:6795;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6795;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"60106";s:5:"title";s:22:"Keep it, itt's neat...";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:5:"20443";i:1;s:5:"27852";}}i:6796;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6796;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"60106";s:5:"title";s:19:"Lame, shitcan it...";s:5:"votes";i:42;s:6:"voters";a:42:{i:0;s:4:"5109";i:1;s:5:"27806";i:2;s:5:"27445";i:3;s:5:"12663";i:4;s:4:"3324";i:5;s:2:"41";i:6;s:4:"1262";i:7;s:3:"149";i:8;s:5:"12117";i:9;s:4:"4195";i:10;s:3:"735";i:11;s:2:"93";i:12;s:4:"1341";i:13;s:5:"20340";i:14;s:4:"2322";i:15;s:5:"15285";i:16;s:4:"1807";i:17;s:3:"172";i:18;s:4:"3797";i:19;s:5:"22898";i:20;s:5:"22029";i:21;s:5:"20972";i:22;s:4:"2241";i:23;s:5:"28127";i:24;s:4:"2948";i:25;s:5:"22640";i:26;s:4:"1022";i:27;s:3:"195";i:28;s:5:"19835";i:29;s:2:"85";i:30;s:4:"1165";i:31;s:2:"15";i:32;s:4:"4325";i:33;s:4:"4146";i:34;s:5:"28145";i:35;s:5:"23050";i:36;s:3:"246";i:37;s:5:"24124";i:38;s:2:"31";i:39;s:2:"11";i:40;s:4:"7590";i:41;s:5:"15171";}}i:6797;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6797;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"60106";s:5:"title";s:33:"If Britney can do it, so can Dave";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:2:"14";i:1;s:5:"27853";i:2;s:4:"8168";}}i:6798;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6798;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"60106";s:5:"title";s:22:"Couldn't give 2 shits!";s:5:"votes";i:18;s:6:"voters";a:18:{i:0;s:4:"5787";i:1;s:5:"23060";i:2;s:5:"27896";i:3;s:5:"27771";i:4;s:5:"24130";i:5;s:2:"61";i:6;s:5:"27731";i:7;s:5:"25273";i:8;s:4:"5688";i:9;s:5:"27971";i:10;s:4:"7379";i:11;s:5:"28037";i:12;s:4:"1886";i:13;s:3:"175";i:14;s:5:"28016";i:15;s:4:"3270";i:16;s:5:"14231";i:17;s:5:"22706";}}}
    0%
    Eat Us and Smile!
    Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!
  • wiseguy
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2004

If the haters get word of this, WE ARE FUCKED!!!
    Stay frosty now.
    Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Much ado about NOTHING... ranks right up there with wardrobe complaints...
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• VHscraps
        Veteran
        • Jul 2009

I think it could generate a lot more negativity than any other single thing I can think of ...

Can you see Jim Morrison with a headset? Robert Plant? C'mon people. I love Dave, and I say in all honesty he changed my life - but this is gonna get bad bad reviews, and the haters are gonna be all over it. Someone in Dave's camp just needs a quiet word in the shell-like, to say it all looked fackin' great at the Henson show, so why change it.
        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
          Much ado about NOTHING... ranks right up there with wardrobe complaints...
          there are things that Dave does for the ladies. Like the tight pants, like the booty shake, the pelvic thrust, the chaps, etc.

I think the headset makes his face more visable while he is singing, and frees up his hands. I am allll for that!!

Just because others (Madonna to McDonalds) have used this technology, doesnt mean Dave is "like" them.

Dave sounds stellar! Dave looks stellar!

It looks like it sounds!
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Zing!
            Veteran
            • Oct 2011

How about wearing the head-set during 'Ice Cream Man' and 'Stay Frosty?'

Use a mic like a proper rock legend lead singer for the rest of the show...
            My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Michael Jackson wore heasets and of course the fat pig who can`t drive 55...need I say more...Come on Dave give us a break!!
              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps
                I think it could generate a lot more negativity than any other single thing I can think of ...

Can you see Jim Morrison with a headset? Robert Plant? C'mon people. I love Dave, and I say in all honesty he changed my life - but this is gonna get bad bad reviews, and the haters are gonna be all over it. Someone in Dave's camp just needs a quiet word in the shell-like, to say it all looked fackin' great at the Henson show, so why change it.
                Anyone who reviews a head set is an ass. And who gives a shit what the haters say?
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I can't believe there's a "headset" thread.

I dig ya Hain...but this thread's a bit much. It's almost up there with the infamous "Dave's hair" threads....

Methinks this one is heading for a merge with the Forum Rehearsal thread....or to the DUMP.
                  Originally posted by perilouspete
                  fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                    Anyone who reviews a head set is an ass. And who gives a shit what the haters say?
                    It's ridiculous. Get the F over it and enjoy the show! Are you honestly telling me someone is going to sit there and say "It wasn't the same, because he DIDN'T USE A MIC STAND..." are you f***ing kidding me???
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• hain23x
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Mar 2004

He was bad ass on the last tour when he would get to that point in the show w the mic stand.

I can understand his reasoning-he wants to dance more. But he can dance with a mic and he can look bad ass w a mic stand. but wearing a headset makes him look like he's holding a get rick quick seminar in a hotel conference room.

I hate when I see douche bags walking around the mall with a Bluetooth in their ear and I fucking hate headsets on singers. Sorry brothers and sisters, but I'm going to hate on this big time- get ready!
                      Eat Us and Smile!
                      Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• wiseguy
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2004

Its GAY and its not our Diamond Dave period, end of story.

Whats next?? He uses Skype to put himself into the show from a cattle farm somewhere.

Fuck!
                        Stay frosty now.
                        Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

If he were lip-syncing you may have a point, but he's not, and you don't....sorry.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• 1971Quarter
                            Roadie
                            • Feb 2006

Headsets are not cool.

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by 1971Quarter
                              Headsets are not cool.
                              Crying about someone using one when you've waited 28 years for the new music and tours is even less cool...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...