Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Dearest DDE - These are the things we want as well as the things we don't want... - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dearest DDE - These are the things we want as well as the things we don't want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dearest DDE - These are the things we want as well as the things we don't want...

Who want's to be first ??

Get rid of the headset

Comment

And get rid of the headset...

Comment

Oh brother.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          Who want's to be first ??

Add Jump to the set list............

Comment

Remove Jump from the fabric of time...

Comment

I don't know. Get rid of the headset maybe? Don't open with (or even include) 'You Really Got Me' in the set-list. Don't want Ed to play plain, boring painted guitars - they should all be stripey. Get rid of the head set. Did I already say that one?
              My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Kool and the gang
                I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

Remove Jump from the fabric of time...
                  If only.
                  “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Mark Zing down for getting rid of the headset...

Comment

No "Jump". No "I'll Wait". Play "Tattoo" without the keyboards (they weren't necessary to begin with).

Is there a theme here? Yeah... leave the fucking synthesizers off the tour. Completely.

Also, change up the set list. You have 7 albums to work with now, (minus the two previously mentioned songs from 1984 that should be dropped completely) so be prepared to play all of it. At the very least, you should play every track from ADKOT on this tour. Not all in one show, of course. But if you play 3 or 4 of them every night and rotate them, along with all the songs from the 6 pack, it could be a different set list every night.

If you do this, I won't give a flying fuck about the headset one way or the other.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Don't bite the hand that feeds.

....just sayin.
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                          No "Jump". No "I'll Wait". Play "Tattoo" without the keyboards (they weren't necessary to begin with).

Is there a theme here? Yeah... leave the fucking synthesizers off the tour. Completely.

Also, change up the set list. You have 7 albums to work with now, (minus the two previously mentioned songs from 1984 that should be dropped completely) so be prepared to play all of it. At the very least, you should play every track from ADKOT on this tour. Not all in one show, of course. But if you play 3 or 4 of them every night and rotate them, along with all the songs from the 6 pack, it could be a different set list every night.

If you do this, I won't give a flying fuck about the headset one way or the other.
                          Dang FORD...

But I would normally disagree with playing all the new stuff, but with the album possibly being at the number one spot above Adele or whoever, you have a point...

Comment

What we do like...what we really, really, really like....

1. all these invites to secret gigs and rehearsals! keep that shit up indefinitely!
                            2. Dave is smiling!
                            3. Dave is in stellar shape!
                            4. maybe someone could at least explain the headset, please.
                            5. Dave's lyrics are as cool as ever! funny, sexy, and badass.
                            6. Dave's voice sounds great (as long as he lays off the high stuff.)
                            7. Dave and Ed are getting along.
                            8. The Van Halens are letting Dave be Dave and actually seem to be enjoying it.
                            9. Dave talking to us about lyrics, etc. Keep him talking to us!! Let us know whats going on.
                            10. Most of all..the Old & New VH!!
                            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Dang FORD...

But I would normally disagree with playing all the new stuff, but with the album possibly being at the number one spot above Adele or whoever, you have a point...
                              I'm sure some of it can't be played live. For instance, I don't think Dave could pull off "Stay Frosty" live with all the quick lyrics in the verses.

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...
                              X