X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hummarstra
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Eddie's hand issues from 2007

Hey fuckers. That fucking amazing solo from the Forum has got me wondering. Does anyone really know what was up with Ed's hand a few years ago? Can someone clear me up on this? Which hand etc? Thanks.
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

From what I read he had a bone spur removed...?
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Hummarstra
      Hey fuckers. That fucking amazing solo from the Forum has got me wondering. Does anyone really know what was up with Ed's hand a few years ago? Can someone clear me up on this? Which hand etc? Thanks.
      He`s married again so he doesn`t need a hand anymore.
      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by So this is love
        He`s married again so he doesn`t need a hand anymore.
        Awful. Just awful.

Oh dear.

Comment

• neuralfraud
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2010

Bone spur in thumb, twisted tendon and arthritis. I'd also imagine that yearTs of being drunk hurt the brain and he was probably slow as a result.. couldnt really pull off the solos /etc but at least he was trying. I don't doubt he had a bit of a relapse there but i saw his hands in tampa.. knuckles were swollen like golf balls; ouch!

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by neuralfraud
            Bone spur in thumb, twisted tendon and arthritis. I'd also imagine that yearTs of being drunk hurt the brain and he was probably slow as a result.. couldnt really pull off the solos /etc but at least he was trying. I don't doubt he had a bit of a relapse there but i saw his hands in tampa.. knuckles were swollen like golf balls; ouch!
            I was in Tampa in `07 and his solo was the worst I have seen him do in years...and I have seen VH three times that tour.
            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• vanshipman
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

I have arthritis in my hands, and carpel tunnel to boot. It definately hampers my playing at times, but I can still pretty much do all the things I use to, just more painful. I believe Eddie's biggest hinderence was not being sober. When he took that small break mid tour the last time, he came back playing more like his old self. Now he's playing like the Eddie we've always known and loved. Everything that Ive seen thus far is just amazing, and his playing on the album is just unbelievable. And once again I want to thank the folks here at DLR Army for running such a great site. These are great times indeed.

Comment

• VanCanHalen
                Groupie
                • Jan 2012

It was funny watching his solo clip last night, I just started to laugh girl says whats up, told her havent seen Eddie play this good in a looooong ass time, crossing my fingers he's up to that level when the boys swing through Vancouver

Comment

• vanshipman
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

Amen brother! Im looking forward to the Charlotte NC show, and I'm having high hopes for the same. So far the band sounds like a well oiled machine thats firing on all cylinders.

Comment

• Hummarstra
                    Commando
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by neuralfraud
                    Thanks for that, neuralfraud! Let's hope Ed stays in good health for the foreseeable future so he can prove to people he's still the fucking King!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vanshipman
                      I have arthritis in my hands, and carpel tunnel to boot. It definately hampers my playing at times, but I can still pretty much do all the things I use to, just more painful. I believe Eddie's biggest hinderence was not being sober. When he took that small break mid tour the last time, he came back playing more like his old self. Now he's playing like the Eddie we've always known and loved. Everything that Ive seen thus far is just amazing, and his playing on the album is just unbelievable. And once again I want to thank the folks here at DLR Army for running such a great site. These are great times indeed.
                      I think he was sober on most of the second half of the tour and he was still pretty disappointing.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        I think he was sober on most of the second half of the tour and he was still pretty disappointing.
                        who gives a shit...I have seen the latest footage and he's EARTH SHATTERING ON FIRE...now Dave will have to be ready to give everything to keep up with the three twins. he struggled a bit in LA rehearsal but was top notch at the henson studio...

but Ed...hell...he is the biggest surprise then...and fuck of all your Wolfgang haters, that Kid has it...he plays great (doubt there have EVER been piped in basslines before) and sings great. and he looks comfortable on the stage, relaxed, Dave is connecting with him...and he is tight with his dad...
                        Roth Army Icon
                        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...