Thread: VAN HALEN Finalize Sequence For 'The Best of Both Worlds'

Chicago Chapter
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

VAN HALEN Finalize Sequence For 'The Best of Both Worlds'

VAN HALEN have finalized the song sequence for "The Best Of Both Worlds", the two-CD retrospective they'll release on July 20, according to Launch Radio Networks. The sequence has changed considerably since the track listing was first revealed — instead of a mostly chronological running order, the album now mixes up songs from the David Lee Roth era with selections from Sammy Hagar's tenure. Also, the three newly recorded songs — "It's About Time", "Up For Breakfast", and "Learning To See" — have been moved from late in the second disc to the beginning of the first disc.

"The Best Of Both Worlds" track listing:

Disc One:

01. Eruption
    02. It's About Time
    03. Up For Breakfast
    04. Learning To See
    05. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    06. Finish What Ya Started
    07. You Really Got Me
    08. Dreams
    09. Hot For Teacher
    10. Poundcake
    11. And The Cradle Will Rock
    12. Black And Blue
    13. Jump
    14. Top Of The World
    15. (Oh) Pretty Woman
    16. Love Walks In
    17. Beautiful Girls
    18. Can't Stop Lovin' You
    19. Unchained

Disc Two:

01. Panama
    02. Best Of Both Worlds
    03. Jamie's Cryin'
    04. Runaround
    05. I'll Wait
    06. Why Can't This Be Love
    07. Runnin' With The Devil
    08. When It's Love
    09. Dancin' In The Street
    10. Not Enough
    11. Feels So Good
    12. Right Now
    13. Everybody Wants Some
    14. Dance The Night Away
    15. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love (live)
    16. Panama (live)
    17. Jump (live)

Sorry if this was already posted.
    Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

I heard ya missed us...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Anyone who severely disagrees with VH releasing Dave's stuff by Sammy (LIVE), see my signature info below.....

L.S.D.
    hmmmm, that is interesting....I like how they end the Jump riff and then go into top Of the World.

To All you "Wannabes'" FU
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I still ain't buying this piece o crap!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I made my own best of from the 6 pack and it's amazing.

It spilled all over my stereo and ruined the rest of my record collection.

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dancin' In The Street? I thought Eddie HATED that song? Who cares anyway, I aint buying it....
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    "The Best Of Both Worlds" track listing:

Disc One:

01. Eruption
    02. It's About Time
    03. Up For Breakfast
    04. Learning To See
    05. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    06. Finish What Ya Started
    07. You Really Got Me
    08. Dreams
    09. Hot For Teacher
    10. Poundcake
    11. And The Cradle Will Rock
    12. Black And Blue
    13. Jump
    14. Top Of The World
    15. (Oh) Pretty Woman
    16. Love Walks In
    17. Beautiful Girls
    18. Can't Stop Lovin' You
    19. Unchained

Disc Two:

01. Panama
    02. Best Of Both Worlds
    03. Jamie's Cryin'
    04. Runaround
    05. I'll Wait
    06. Why Can't This Be Love
    07. Runnin' With The Devil
    08. When It's Love
    09. Dancin' In The Street
    10. Not Enough
    11. Feels So Good
    12. Right Now
    13. Everybody Wants Some
    14. Dance The Night Away
    15. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love (live)
    16. Panama (live)
    17. Jump (live)

Why oh why is Dreams in between YRGM and Hot For Teacher? WTF?!
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    and of course Ed's solo masterpiece has to be on EVERY single Best Of... Egocentric anyone? Maybe Ed could actualy do something more creative than trying to RE-do his own work. Jesus Christ, its sickening to read between the Van Halen lines nowadays.. $$$, thats what they are all about. Thank GOD for memories.

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey Big Troubles, since you seem to be a donor, could you spare a kidney? I could use the extra one.....

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The only thing I can't spare is my liver. I need that for my Coors!

The Todd Show
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fuck the track listing, fuck mixing Van Halen and Van Hagar together, fuck Eddie, fuck WB, fuck Fatty and his secret sauce anal stash, fuck any tosser whore who buys this piece of shit, fuck Jump ass humping Top of The World, fuck Sam the two stroke and I'm done Scam, fuck the shitty packaging, fuck Al looking like a Vulcan behind the drum kit (can he go back in time and mind meld with a whale?), fuck the 3 new songs, fuck any future work with Hagar, fuck golden circle sheep looking for a sweaty pick to lick, fuck 5150 beer wraps, fuck Cabo anything, fuck red rocking, red heads, Redd Foxx, the Red Sox, bagels and smoked lox, small pox, a red assed lummox, Annie Lenox, Lennox Lewis, Jerry Lewis, blonde jerry curls, the replacement Curly in the shitty 3 Stooges movie, 57 year old singers who think they are groovy, day old gravy, Wavy Gravy (child performing arts camp...please), Macy Gray, Greedo shooting first, moist towelettes, troweling your underpants after watching Smurfette, French flight attendants with baguettes, Sammy in a beret, Gary Cherone in a play (Jesus Christ never had anal beads), crack whores who smoke Dinty Moore, the thick discharge of Zsa Zsa Gabor, pubic lice that pelvic thrust while drinking Volvic, Voltron, Voltaire, Thomas Dolby, wheat thins and colby, canapes and SPAM, lizard gizzard and rectal jam, a sonogram suntan, fisting while playing Twister with your cyst riddled sister and (drum roll please) the fat lady singing...when the songs are really meant to be sung by DLR !

Mezro...think my roids just exploded
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Interestingly enough, with the exception of tracks 3 & 4, the order appears (at a glance) to go Roth/Hagar over and over.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    and of course Ed's solo masterpiece has to be on EVERY single Best Of... Egocentric anyone? Maybe Ed could actualy do something more creative than trying to RE-do his own work. Jesus Christ, its sickening to read between the Van Halen lines nowadays.. $$$, thats what they are all about. Thank GOD for memories.
    who cares ed is king, period
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by tjvhou812
    who cares ed is king, period
    Right, I guess I forgot. Zzzzzz.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Mezro
    Fuck the track listing, fuck mixing Van Halen and Van Hagar together, fuck Eddie, fuck WB, fuck Fatty and his secret sauce anal stash, fuck any tosser whore who buys this piece of shit, fuck Jump ass humping Top of The World, fuck Sam the two stroke and I'm done Scam, fuck the shitty packaging, fuck Al looking like a Vulcan behind the drum kit (can he go back in time and mind meld with a whale?), fuck the 3 new songs, fuck any future work with Hagar, fuck golden circle sheep looking for a sweaty pick to lick, fuck 5150 beer wraps, fuck Cabo anything, fuck red rocking, red heads, Redd Foxx, the Red Sox, bagels and smoked lox, small pox, a red assed lummox, Annie Lenox, Lennox Lewis, Jerry Lewis, blonde jerry curls, the replacement Curly in the shitty 3 Stooges movie, 57 year old singers who think they are groovy, day old gravy, Wavy Gravy (child performing arts camp...please), Macy Gray, Greedo shooting first, moist towelettes, troweling your underpants after watching Smurfette, French flight attendants with baguettes, Sammy in a beret, Gary Cherone in a play (Jesus Christ never had anal beads), crack whores who smoke Dinty Moore, the thick discharge of Zsa Zsa Gabor, pubic lice that pelvic thrust while drinking Volvic, Voltron, Voltaire, Thomas Dolby, wheat thins and colby, canapes and SPAM, lizard gizzard and rectal jam, a sonogram suntan, fisting while playing Twister with your cyst riddled sister and (drum roll please) the fat lady singing...when the songs are really meant to be sung by DLR !

Holy fuck, by far one of the best roid explosions in quite some time.

Mr. Awesome
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's a shitty way of organizing it. They should have done the Dave era on one disc, and the Spammy era on the second.

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's a shitty way of organizing it. They should have done the Dave era on one disc, and the Spammy era on the second.
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Roth Army™ Franchise Play
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Full Bug
    Dancin' In The Street? I thought Eddie HATED that song? Who cares anyway, I aint buying it....
    dude you're gay

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by hitch1969©
    dude you're gay
    Wow, you're outing everyone tonight! You must have a special gay detection system.............

Which wallet is yours?
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Mezro

hey mez, you better watch out with all that hagar negativity...hitch will ban you! LOL!!!!!

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

hey mez, you better watch out with all that hagar negativity...hitch will ban you! LOL!!!!!
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by hitch1969©
    dude you're gay
    This coming from a guy who loves Van Hagar.....

The Todd Show
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Holy fuck, by far one of the best roid explosions in quite some time.
    They were low hanging, inflamed and drippy but at least the water was warmed with urine.

Mezro...had to vent baby

The Todd Show
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
    There is no negativity here b_m..we are all just a happy family.

Mezro...i don't like Sam and Hitch does...no big secret there

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dr. Love
    Interestingly enough, with the exception of tracks 3 & 4, the order appears (at a glance) to go Roth/Hagar over and over.
    hmmmmm...maybe they kind of try to "hide" the hagar songs...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

The Todd Show
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    hmmmmm...maybe they kind of try to "hide" the hagar songs...
    Like mixing chow in with the shit so the dog eats.

Mezro...filler, thriller, filler, thriller, filler, thriller...

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You people are stupid. This is not an greatest hits of Classic Van Halen fans and it is not an album for Van Hagar fans, it is a record for VAN HALEN fans. You know, people that listen to both Roth and Hagar. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's pretty simple.

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by dysfunction
    You people are stupid. This is not an greatest hits of Classic Van Halen fans and it is not an album for Van Hagar fans, it is a record for VAN HALEN fans. You know, people that listen to both Roth and Hagar. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's pretty simple.
    Kinda like you!!

Thread Information