X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJ71
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Feb 2012

Just wanted to say hi.

I have been a frequent reader of this forum for awhile and I love it. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here. Roth and Roll!!!
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi TJ71 Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TJ71
      I have been a frequent reader of this forum for awhile and I love it. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here. Roth and Roll!!!

Awesome! and welcome aboard! Since you're a frequent reader then you probably know the dangers & triumphs of these forums. So I'll just say have fun. Everyones $0.02 adds up & is appreciated.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• katina
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by TJ71
          Welcome and Roth and Roll!!!

Comment

Working...