No announcement yet.

•2012 SetList • DO NOT READ if you want Surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was listening to Fair Warning yesterday and I agree that Dirty Movies and Hear About It are wicked tunes. "Remember when that girl was prom queen?"...awesome.

Comment

The show tonight in louisville is going to KICK MAJOR ASS!!!! all over it!!!
      you dumbass dogfucker!!

RATBASTARD/BY THE BOTTLE productions

Comment

I would have taken off Pretty women, i"ll wait and Ice cream man and replaced them with Hear about it later, Big River and Stay Frosty. But, that being said, The band has so many great songs, it's kinda hard to pick and choose without leaving so many off. I can only hope that they interchange a few of those for different shows and such. All together, gonna be a rockin time.

Comment

If this is real... it's not a terrible set list. A few gems...

Somewhat... no make that quite disappointed with the lack of material included from the new record.

Unless they add tour stops less than 300-500 miles from me... this show is gonna be tough to justify the travel, lodging, party and ticket expenses. Oh well...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Hopefully they will rotate the setlist for each concert. Because it gets boring playing the same setlist over and over again.

Comment

I'm surprised they aren't playing 'You And Your Blues'.

Comment

I bet you that 'Women In Love/Girl Gone Bad/Out Of Love Again' is gonna be a band jam while Dave takes a break.

Comment

Girl Gone bad? Very Cool. One of the best VH songs ever. Even better live
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                    If this is real... it's not a terrible set list. A few gems...

Somewhat... no make that quite disappointed with the lack of material included from the new record.

Unless they add tour stops less than 300-500 miles from me... this show is gonna be tough to justify the travel, lodging, party and ticket expenses. Oh well...
                    Agreed..I know it takes time to learn new songs but I would rather Dave struggle through new tunes ( band seems to have em down pat ) instead of re-hashing "Pretty Woman/ Ill Wait/ and even RWTD"...sub em out with new tunes!!! YRGM needs to be replaced as opener...LOVE the inclusion of the songs not played last tour..great choices except no " Light up the Sky"...

Comment

I think it's fake...

Comment

I dont believe that setlist for a minute, for one thing, theres no way theyre gonna play that many songs, that alone makes it fake

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          I think it's fake...

With your recent record I'm now convinced it's real...

Comment

Originally posted by David Lee Rocks View Post
                            I dont believe that setlist for a minute, for one thing, theres no way theyre gonna play that many songs, that alone makes it fake
                            They played more than 20 tunes last tour..

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              I think it's fake...

I agree.

It's really disappointing if songs like I'll Wait and Pretty Woman are on the list at the expense

of so many killer new tunes they have to choose from.
                              WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Walker View Post
                                I'm surprised they aren't playing 'You And Your Blues'.
                                I was expecting that as part of an acoustic set thingy.
                                WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

Working...
                                X