Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Despite everyone's preferences, it can be but a great setlist anyway, can't it?

Like FORD and SAINT, I'd have loved to see Drop Dead Legs too - but I'm glad "Girl Gone Bad" and "Outta Love Again" are included,
    though I'd have liked them to put "Dirty Movies", "Light Up the Skies", "Take your Whiskey Home", "In a Simple Rhyme" and even
    "Where Have All the Good Times Gone" instead of "Pretty Woman", but well, it's all right all the same!
    (just as long as they eventually cross the motherfuckin' Atlantic!!!)
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• chi-town324
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Feb 2007

how bout sinners swing ?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

No Bullethead?!?!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
          Will miss I'm the One, So This Is Love, Little Guitars....
          Damn, you are right, these three are missing... Too bad they took them off when adding other ones - a 30-tune set would have been great for sure!

A video of the debate they had while choosing the songs would have been great - as there have been of quite a few conversations... But I guess it wouldn't be something to share with the fans, would it?
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Momshell
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Don't get me wrong - I'll be singing, dancing, and going nuts no matter what they play - can't imagine a bad VH setlist. Gonna be the happiest couple of hours of my year for sure!!!
            Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• perrin29
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2012

Awesome! Great mix of old and new. Would've been cool to hear Drop Dead Legs or House of Pain but the double shot from VHII and Girl Gone Bad will be very cool. Gonna be a great show!

Comment

• fourthcoming

Women In Love, Girl Gone Bad and OUTTA LOVE AGAIN??? fuck yea.......scrap I'll wait and give me As Is and scrap Pretty Woman and give me Hear about it later and i'm golden.

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                  Women In Love, Girl Gone Bad and OUTTA LOVE AGAIN??? fuck yea.......scrap I'll wait and give me As Is and scrap Pretty Woman and give me Hear about it later and i'm golden.
                  I so fucking agree with you......
                  Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• So this is love
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

The only reason I see to keep I'll Wait in the setlist is for me to go for a piss or a beer, what a waste they should do 35 songs...I want my money back lol

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by So this is love
                      The only reason I see to keep I'll Wait in the setlist is for me to go for a piss or a beer, what a waste they should do 35 songs...I want my money back lol
                      That's funny bro....shit, it's so hard to decide which songs I would like to hear. I would love to hear some really deep cuts like Loss of control or one foot out the door but I guess I have to be realistic. So many classics to choose from......gonna be a kick ass time though. Man, we could have been doing this for the last 28 years!!!!.....Thank you Jesus and Baby Jesus for this album and tour.

Comment

• So this is love
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                        That's funny bro....shit, it's so hard to decide which songs I would like to hear. I would love to hear some really deep cuts like Loss of control or one foot out the door but I guess I have to be realistic. So many classics to choose from......gonna be a kick ass time though. Man, we could have been doing this for the last 28 years!!!!.....Thank you Jesus and Baby Jesus for this album and tour.
                        Well for me it would be very easy to have Hear about it later and Dirty Movies in there....Sure this setlist is to appeal to the female crowd...My wife is happy with this setlist.

Comment

• lurker..
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Jan 2012

pretty woman can get dumped pronto.....of course JUMP should be gone but there is no way they will do that.....i vote for "the full bug" and I would love to hear "top jimmy"......

Comment

• fourthcoming

Agreed So This and Lurker.

Comment

• VanHalenI
                              Roadie
                              • Dec 2010

Agh... I honestly don't like the setlist No new stuff, I mean that we've heard live b4. Come on Van Halen!
                              I'm just glad they brought Unchained back on top!!
                              I had some crazy vision, one I can't deny it
                              It said "Open your eyes. Leave it all behind."

Comment

• perrin29
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2012

And they kept Romeo Delight! Wicked. Love that f'n tune!

Comment

Working...