• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RealTwisted
    Groupie
    • Jun 2004

Hey

Hello All,

Finally starting to post here... became a member in 2004, but just now getting active.

Having grown up in Pasadena Cal, with brothers the same age as the guys in the band, I have been lucky enough to be a fan since my brother took me to see them play a backyard party when i was only 13 or 14. They played several parties within a couple miles of my house in those days. I have seen them live about 30 times, all different tours, including the US Festival. I also saw them individually around town at various times before I moved to North Dakota a few years ago. I will have some stories that will come out during relevant threads as I get more comfortable here.
    "I wanna take this time to say that this is real whiskey here... the only people who put iced tea in Jack Daniel's bottles is The Clash, baby!"
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi RealTwisted and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• katina
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by RealTwisted
        Hello All,

Finally starting to post here... became a member in 2004, but just now getting active.

Having grown up in Pasadena Cal, with brothers the same age as the guys in the band, I have been lucky enough to be a fan since my brother took me to see them play a backyard party when i was only 13 or 14. They played several parties within a couple miles of my house in those days. I have seen them live about 30 times, all different tours, including the US Festival. I also saw them individually around town at various times before I moved to North Dakota a few years ago. I will have some stories that will come out during relevant threads as I get more comfortable here.
        Welcome!!! Reading your post makes me envy you, I´ll be waiting for your stories. I send you a big hug from Argentina.

Comment

Working...