Well Van Hagar are in Philadelphia tonight and I'M NOT THERE

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lou

Well Van Hagar are in Philadelphia tonight and I'M NOT THERE

And I couldn't feel more confident about my decision not to go. Nope, not sacrificing for poor ol' Eddie who still can't seem to recognize what the fans want. Damn I'm gonna miss out on that "When It's Love" encore and a Spermmy rendition of "Unchained"...damn.

BTW the radio stations were emphasizing that good seats remain for tonight and tomorrow night...gee I wonder why! Fuck this band.

I'll be posting here tomorrow night to this thread to show again, that I fucking refuse to see Eddie, despite never having seen him, if Roth is not on that stage.
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Re: Well Van Hagar are in Philadelphia tonight and I'M NOT THERE

Originally posted by Lou

BTW the radio stations were emphasizing that good seats remain for tonight and tomorrow night...gee I wonder why! Fuck this band.

lol..try to get an exact Lou..I really wanna know for some reason..

Comment

• Lou

Well one guy called up and he goes, "Wow I got great eye level seats on the side today, I can't believe it!"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Re: Well Van Hagar are in Philadelphia tonight and I'M NOT THERE

Originally posted by Lou
        And I couldn't feel more confident about my decision not to go. Nope, not sacrificing for poor ol' Eddie who still can't seem to recognize what the fans want. Damn I'm gonna miss out on that "When It's Love" encore and a Spermmy rendition of "Unchained"...damn.

Sure sure Lou...You're probably on your way out the door right now! Make sure to leave your computer on and have the Army site open so we wont suspect you're not there.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou

I'll be posting here tomorrow night to this thread to show again, that I fucking refuse to see Eddie, despite never having seen him, if Roth is not on that stage.
          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Lou

I'll say this much, even if I did that it wouldn't have me logged in for 3 hours straight. You'll see me on throughout the night, not there

Comment

• Mezro
              Full Member Status

• May 2004

A joke only Lou will get:

Sam Hagar's Freudian slip while on stage at the Wack-Off center - "Good night New Hope, you've been a great bunch of guys!"

Mezro...montgomeryville and bucks county used to be called home
              Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

I was just fuckin' with ya. Although I sense I may have given you an idea... There are plenty of seats available. We know that much.
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by Mezro
                  A joke only Lou will get:

Sam Hagar's Freudian slip while on stage at the Wack-Off center - "Good night New Hope, you've been a great bunch of guys!"

Mezro...montgomeryville and bucks county used to be called home
                  Oh I get that...he'll probably stop there on the way up to north Jersey

What I wonder is when they play in Worcester, if he'll slip and call them Provincetown, or when they play in north Jersey or Long Island (if they're even playing there, I don't know) he'll slip and call them Fire Island.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

It probably is a bit tempting for you to go though, and that's kinda understandable. I understand you were a big Ed fan and listen to the Hagar era first before Classic era entered. But refrain. The power of Christ compels you. The power of Christ compels you..The power of Christ compels you...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

"What I wonder is when they play in Worcester, if he'll slip and call them Provincetown, or when they play in north Jersey or Long Island (if they're even playing there, I don't know) he'll slip and call them Fire Island."

LMAO!

Comment

• Lou

Well it's not tempting. Even before the Van Hagar reunion, I knew I wouldn't enjoy one. If I were there right now (no pun intended) I'd just be fucking furious watching that bozo on stage and having to sit through Van Hagar tunes.

I sincerely mean this--I don't have one bit of desire to be there. There's no regret, I'm not cutting off my nose to spite my face, I know I can't possibly enjoy this crap. It's music I hate.

I was never a "Hagar" fan, I just grew up thinking that the band was whatever Eddie says it is. I also bought all the Van HALEN albums before testing out the Van Hagars, except Diver Down because I believed Eddie's lie that it was their worst album.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

I bought my first six all mixed up too. I picked up VH1 when I was 9, then waited years to buy more. At that point I believe, Fair Warning was already out and Diver Down was on its way. So In order for me was 1, FW, DD,WACF,2 and 1984 last. I bought 5150 when it came out and I actualy played quite a bit of it. I hated Dreams and Love Walks In the most. Then I bought EEAS and thats when I realised the difference in what made Van Halen...VAN HALEN. It was Dave. It was so obvious to me at that point. I mean I always loved Dave from the get go, but I wasn't thinking about who was better back in the day, when they were still together. Wow that was a long fucking story about nothing. Thanks for reading everybody! Drive safe and don't forget to tip your prostitute!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

WACF was the last of the first 4 of the 6 pack that I bought. I think I got it in '82. Once I had Fair Warning in my possession, I bought 'em all REAL fast!

1984 was of course the very last.
                            Last edited by ALMOSTsaved; 06-16-2004, 08:26 PM.
                            I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

My first six was Brador I think...puked for hours!

Comment

Working...