Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave is still the KING LIVE!! ARMY die hards please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    Wait a minute. Did you do Rock Me Amadeus?? I keed!
    then he'd be fucking dead since 1998...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
      Agreed, those feuds were twelve fucking years ago....

The newbie is more than welcome, just busting his balls.....
      Roth Army Icon

Comment

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
        then he'd be fucking dead since 1998...
        Damn, it's been that long? Was that guy big in Germany?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
          ELVIS???? who could that happen...

relax dude...we're a family here...hopelessly dysfunctional but a family at least...at each other's throats every five minutes, no matter who...no matter what...and that Jero from the Gaytherlands is the biggest fag of all...
          he's from Gaymany

Comment

Originally posted by jero View Post
            he's from Gaymany

don't get us started here...
            Roth Army Icon

Comment

Originally posted by Yount View Post
              Couple weeks ago a newbie posted his/her 1st post and it was spectacular reading
              inittowinit. Post #788

...it's easy to remember the ones that make sense.

Comment

Shit.. I've had less than a dozen posts since 2004.
                Die-hard Rothaholic. No Van Hagar... EVER!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
                  Damn, it's been that long? Was that guy big in Germany?
                  yep...he was from austria then...but sometimes guys from austria make it big in Germany...
                  Roth Army Icon

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty STR View Post
                    Shit.. I've had less than a dozen posts since 2004.
                    We're here to help.....

Got a life but you desire a post count that says otherwise?

Link
                    Originally posted by vandeleur
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by kwame k View Post
                      We're here to help.....

Got a life but you desire a post count that says otherwise?

Link
                      Funny shit... I think I'll just play newbie for a while.
                      Die-hard Rothaholic. No Van Hagar... EVER!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty STR View Post
                        Funny shit... I think I'll just play newbie for a while.
                        Roth Army Icon

Comment

What the fuck is this homo thread about again ??

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            What the fuck is this homo thread about again ??

A new guy wanted to tell us that all is well, to not lose faith, and that DLR is still the best frontman in rock and roll despite any vocal and/or technical issues during the tour.

Thank God we have him to remind us.

Now please return to DLR's elbow, E....and keep us updated on his regimen of vocal rest, number of times he ingests warm tea with honey, and any plans for surgery or abandonment of his headset microphone.
                            Originally posted by perilouspete
                            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

I'm currently trying to get him to lick his elbow...

Comment

Brethren and Sistren,

Every so often some self-proclaimed überfan comes along out of the woodwork, states his/her sundry credentials, puts together some wildly over-the-top "please read" or "must read" manifesto on how they see/hear the world, all the while coming across utterly tone deaf as to the history, purpose, and make up of this site.

When I read these enthusiastic entreaties, I figure I'll let the person get a few of these off his/her chest. But, yes if you (rhetorical) come to this site and proclaim you love DLR and are his biggest fan or defender but have no track record HERE to substantiate that claim other than your chronological history of shows attended, but you've been to damn busy to post a few times the past, oh... decade... well, don't expect the warmest of welcomes.

I mean who the fuck makes a career out of singing and/or entertaining and doesn't know how to read his audience? There are a lot of singers and musicians here at the DLR Army that have recorded albums and toured and supported name acts and still find time to post. Point being if you've lurked here and followed threads for any amount of time, you should have a good sense of how to jump right in. This post wasn't it.

That being said, make a valid point and it will stand on its own merits here, regardless of post count. Just keep in mind everyone from the webbies on down here, have been fighting the good fight in public and on a daily basis since 56kbps dial up and AOL were what more or less constituted most people's definition of the Internet.

Even if you've been cooking with gas for the past 25 years, you wouldn't expect Gordon Ramsey to greet you with a warm welcome if you stormed his kitchen, raided his fridge, and then told him you have a meatloaf recipe to die for, and proceed to show him how it's made. We're all cooks in this kitchen and there are quite a few chefs too, and we've all been cooking for a long time. Point being you might want to wash a few dishes around here first, before whipping up a gourmet dinner.

This one needs a little more salt.

That is all.

Icon~
                                An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

Working...
                                X