Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dave is still the KING LIVE!! ARMY die hards please read.

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-17-2015 @ 07:19 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Dave is still the KING LIVE!! ARMY die hards please read.

I posted this at the links so that all of the gay van halen fans can stop whining and being gay about DAVE. Do they even get DLR?

Guys you all need to relax. I have seen VH/Roth over 25 times in my life. I saw all the concerts this week other than Detroit. To sum up from a guy who lives and breathes this band its like this.

2007- Saw VH three times. Eddie was off slightly. Dave sang great but was uptight and not in the DLR groove. Least active I have ever seen Dave.

2008- Saw VH twice. Eddie was on fire but stood still. Dave was getting his groove back and singing great. DLR much more mobile with kicks..etc.

2012- Louisville-Better than any of the 07-08 shows. Everyone was solid but not on fire.

INDY- Greatest concert by any band I have ever seen in my life. Eddie was running and jumping and playing as great as he ever has. Dave was as mobile as he was on the SKYSCRAPER tour. He had a move for everything. DLR was the best I have ever seen him in my life. I have never seen Dave sing so well and move so well. EVER. Check out the kicks at the start of EWS and doctor.He was on fire and KILLED!!! VH firing on all cylinders!

Chicago- Band was off a step. Dave was frustrated all night but put on a tight show. If I have never seen VH it would have been great. It was close to a early 2007 show if I had one to compare.

THE MORALE? RELAX!! VH IS KILLING IT FELLAS! DAVE OR VH HASNT HAD THIS MUCH ENERGY LIVE SINCE AROUND 1988!!!!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. 3 users say thank you to tonyb5150 for this KICKASS post:

Diamondjimi (02-27-2012),kissfan1976 (02-27-2012),Romeo Delight (02-26-2012)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyb5150 View Post
    I posted this at the links so that all of the gay van halen fans can stop whining and being gay about DAVE.
    Are you sure you meant to leave that part in ??
    Last edited by ELVIS; 02-26-2012 at 07:48 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

What is it with this rash of newbies who want to come on here and lecture to us ??

5. 4 users say thank you to Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

bantonelli (02-27-2012),DavidLeeNatra (02-27-2012),Terry (02-26-2012),ZahZoo (02-27-2012)

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-17-2015 @ 07:19 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    What is it with this rash of newbies who want to come on here and lecture to us ??

Im not lecturing to you guys! This site is great and have been reading since the get go! Just wanted to preach it to some of the linkers and perhaps put some of the ARMY faithful at ease!! ROTH ON!

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Uh huh

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:24 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,435 Posts

That makes sense. How have you only made 3 posts in 8 years though? I don't doubt your commitment. Just seems a bit unusual.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-29-2016 @ 10:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks

The nerve of these newbies

Belly Searcher
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 11:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

What were the problems I keep reading about that pissed Dave off in Chicago? Was it problems with the headset?

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-12-2015 @ 02:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb5150 View Post
    I posted this at the links so that all of the gay van halen fans can stop whining and being gay about DAVE. Do they even get DLR?

Guys you all need to relax. I have seen VH/Roth over 25 times in my life. I saw all the concerts this week other than Detroit. To sum up from a guy who lives and breathes this band its like this.

2007- Saw VH three times. Eddie was off slightly. Dave sang great but was uptight and not in the DLR groove. Least active I have ever seen Dave.

2008- Saw VH twice. Eddie was on fire but stood still. Dave was getting his groove back and singing great. DLR much more mobile with kicks..etc.

2012- Louisville-Better than any of the 07-08 shows. Everyone was solid but not on fire.

INDY- Greatest concert by any band I have ever seen in my life. Eddie was running and jumping and playing as great as he ever has. Dave was as mobile as he was on the SKYSCRAPER tour. He had a move for everything. DLR was the best I have ever seen him in my life. I have never seen Dave sing so well and move so well. EVER. Check out the kicks at the start of EWS and doctor.He was on fire and KILLED!!! VH firing on all cylinders!

Chicago- Band was off a step. Dave was frustrated all night but put on a tight show. If I have never seen VH it would have been great. It was close to a early 2007 show if I had one to compare.

THE MORALE? RELAX!! VH IS KILLING IT FELLAS! DAVE OR VH HASNT HAD THIS MUCH ENERGY LIVE SINCE AROUND 1988!!!!
    Being Gay??? So let me get this straight...

Because I, a Van Halen fan since 1980, feels that David Lee Roth (the ONLY frontman for Van Halen and who I am a diehard ROTHTARD for) is not singing well (which on quite a few songs he is NOT... he is out of key, and jumping into octaves that never existed) I am gay???

It's a discussion forum to discuss opinions... I am a "DIE HARD" but I am not a 'sheep' and can be objective about what I am hearing and seeing and I for one feel there is a problem with DLR and I have felt that since Day 1...

He has NO WHERE near the power or control he had in 07/08 at this point in the Tour (compare versions of DTNA) and he is straining considerably ... for no apparent reason since the songs were NOT recorded in the ranges he is trying to sing in...

Are there songs he sounds good on? Yes ... There are moments when he sounds strong ... so again, the confusion as to why he is changing keys and melodies when it is NOT NECESSARY...

He may be having serious vocal issues and unfortunately he will have to work through them... OR... he just really cannot hear and the monitor system is horrible...

Now, are The 3 Twins absolutely destroying... yes... which is what makes this DLR wierdness so frustrating...

If everything you are hearing is great... I'm glad for you... and for the million "it's not the 80's anymore" comments...

I just would like it to be 07/08 again... because DLR had the voice and the attitude (which is the true DLR, so I 'get him')

Personally, I don't feel he has shown much of either so far, because I do not get the 'Jazz Hands Broadway' DLR I am seeing as compared to the 'Cocky Ass Lead Singer' I saw on the 07/08 Tour...

... but Preach On...

\m/ \m/
    Last edited by FALCO; 02-27-2012 at 01:53 AM.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

someone's doormat
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-31-2013 @ 09:11 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Natra I love that avatar. It's from the slawterhouse days right?

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 05:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 1,378 Posts

Dave has always been a song and dance man. What's the fuckin mystery?

He has good nights and better nights. The goofier he behaves the better. Dave is the consummate entertainer!

Roth on. Or fuck off, I say!

15. 2 users say thank you to Diamondjimi for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (02-27-2012),jhale667 (02-27-2012)

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yount View Post
    Natra I love that avatar. It's from the slawterhouse days right?
    it's from the "strange and twisted tales"...I signed up under a different name back in the slawterhouse days...

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 05:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 1,378 Posts

Watching the Indianapolis show on the bigscreen. Wolf is kickin major ass on Mikes vocals parts....

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dance The Night Away - Indianapolis... http://youtu.be/Kv2BilV5MPQ

Maybe I'm the one going tone deaf... but that is NOT this:

Dance The Night Away - MSG '07 ... http://youtu.be/pha88fOTFGs

DLR sounds like a cat stuck in a fan belt now ...

To each their own I guess...
    Last edited by FALCO; 02-27-2012 at 02:48 AM.

On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-22-2021 @ 02:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
    it's from the "strange and twisted tales"...I signed up under a different name back in the slawterhouse days...
    What name did you use back then?

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

He'll give you the standard line of..."hey man, I'm not new. I've been a member since 2004."

You know the type. Under 10 posts in 8 years, but they think they have some cred.

Same thing happened back in '07-'08. They come out of the woodwork. But when this tour is over and everything around ADKOT dies down, they'll fall silent again.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fryingdutchman View Post
    He'll give you the standard line of..."hey man, I'm not new. I've been a member since 2004."

You know the type. Under 10 posts in 8 years, but they think they have some cred.

Same thing happened back in '07-'08. They come out of the woodwork. But when this tour is over and everything around ADKOT dies down, they'll fall silent again.
    Interesting... while I may not agree with everyones posts here, I respect everyone having an opinion... but apparently the amount of posts one puts up reflects how much weight their words hold?

I'd like to think my 30 years of singing and 8 years of actually recording, touring US and Europe, etc. would give me some "cred" and a reference point to certain things discussed here, rather than the amount of posts I have... maybe a more technical aspect?

I may or may not be right in what is discussed, and really, it's all a goof for good discussion and entertainment...
    But I'd like to think actually DOING it holds a bit more water than just TYPING it...

Respectfully...

\m/ \m/

22. Thanked FALCO for this KICKASS post:

Bad Muthafucker (02-27-2012)

someone's doormat
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Couple weeks ago a newbie posted his/her 1st post and it was spectacular reading (and I can't be fagged looking for it right now - I gotta hit the hay.)

I'll judge it on the content, not the # of posts made by the user. Although I will show a little more patience and respect while reading the vet posts.

But I'm not worried tonyb5150 do not stress about me stressing.

24. Thanked Yount for this KICKASS post:

Bad Muthafucker (02-27-2012)

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

A friend emailed me that she doesn't like DLR but likes VH. Here is a summary of our correspondence:

her: I Don't like DLR. I like Van Halen.

me: DLR IS Van Halen

her: No. Eddie is Van Halen

me: Wrong. Eddie is A Van Halen. Dave IS Van Halen.

me: ps - when you think of Eddie Van Halen, you think of the band Van Halen. When you think of the band Van Halen, you think of David Lee Roth. DAVE IS VH!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FALCO View Post
    Interesting... while I may not agree with everyones posts here, I respect everyone having an opinion... but apparently the amount of posts one puts up reflects how much weight their words hold?

I'd like to think my 30 years of singing and 8 years of actually recording, touring US and Europe, etc. would give me some "cred" and a reference point to certain things discussed here, rather than the amount of posts I have... maybe a more technical aspect?

I may or may not be right in what is discussed, and really, it's all a goof for good discussion and entertainment...
    But I'd like to think actually DOING it holds a bit more water than just TYPING it...

Respectfully...

\m/ \m/
    Too bad the name "VAIN" is already taken here....

To paraphrase Carly Simon...."I guess you think my post was about you, don't you, don't you?"

As for the rest of what you posted....since you opened a line of discussion....

Yes, I think your number of posts does play a part in adding "weight" to your words. You have 29 posts in 8 years. Based on those numbers I think it's fair to say that nobody here knows anything about your background or frame of reference for your opinion. In fact, up until post number 29, I had no idea about your entertainment background.

You need to understand that when people (not necessarily you specifically) pop in here once every 8 years or so and start firing off opinions or giving "lectures" (to use VA's words), it's going to rub some of the regulars the wrong way....no matter what your personal life experiences are.

But it's the internet. It's the perfect storm for people who have always wanted to walk into a bar they've never been to before, take over the jukebox, and flip the bird at the "regulars."

It's widely known and accepted here, even amongst the most hardcore of us, that singing is not always Dave's strong suit. But with Dave, it's always been about much more than just pitch-perfect singing. It's an entire package of showmanship that extends beyond just vocal abilities. I think that the most devout Roth fans take pride in the fact that they can acknowledge his shortcomings in addition to his triumphs.

When you come in here and sling a shit phrase like "cat stuck in a fan belt" in reference to Dave's singing after only 29 posts, you're probably going to get your ass handed to you. You get points for brass balls, no doubt, but that's about it. You're entitled to your opinion, but you may want to temper your delivery just a touch.

27. 2 users say thank you to fryingdutchman for this KICKASS post:

BenJammin (02-28-2012),Diamondjimi (02-27-2012)

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yount View Post
    Couple weeks ago a newbie posted his/her 1st post and it was spectacular reading (and I can't be fagged looking for it right now - I gotta hit the hay.)

I'll judge it on the content, not the # of posts made by the user. Although I will show a little more patience and respect while reading the vet posts.

But I'm not worried tonyb5150 do not stress about me stressing.
    I remember that post too. It was the dude's first post, and it was unbelievable. It was thoughtful, incisive, and just delivered really well.

I recall giving that guy big props...and I think I even gave him a "thanks."

So I'm not a snob who bases his opinions solely on the number of posts...but it definitely plays a factor in how people are received here.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

DLR sounds like a cat stuck in a fan belt now ...

To each their own I guess...
    I really wonder how much of that is chalked up to bad recording? I know my camera, phone, or even voice recorder does horrible sound for concerts. I recorded the Police in 2007 and it sounds awful. Like they're inside an aluminum can.

But I agree. Dave has had some rough spots. But to me it's the same as Eddie missing a note on a guitar solo. It happens. BFD. I go just as much (if not more) to watch Dave & not hear him. At least he is trying to sing & not having the audience do it while he signs autographs for the front rows.

30. Thanked sadaist for this KICKASS post:

fryingdutchman (02-27-2012)

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-29-2019 @ 05:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Really? Are you guys acting like this? Who fucking cares if there a "NEWBIE".
    Welcome and keep away from the Cabo!

32. 2 users say thank you to fwacf for this KICKASS post:

ashstralia (02-27-2012),Bad Muthafucker (02-27-2012)

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

yeah, i must admit i'm struggling with the poor overall sound quality of the vids. i've heard a few where you can just tell the band are killing it, but these devices can't cut it.

i'm so hoping they're pulling a maiden and pro shooting every show, so they can cherrypick the best performances for a dvd release.

as far as the noobs go, we were all one once. when was the last time ya did something for the first time?

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashstralia View Post
    yeah, i must admit i'm struggling with the poor overall sound quality of the vids. i've heard a few where you can just tell the band are killing it, but these devices can't cut it.

i'm so hoping they're pulling a maiden and pro shooting every show, so they can cherrypick the best performances for a dvd release.

as far as the noobs go, we were all one once. when was the last time ya did something for the first time?
    Yeah...the vids are brutal. The shift in quality as people pan there phone cameras around the stage is really unbelievable.

I guess we'll never know for sure until we witness it in person with our naked, steaming eyes....

And also agree Ash that we were all noobs once. I just seem to recall when I was a noob I treaded very lightly...and wouldn't even dream of whipping out some smartass criticism of Dave at a DLR fan site with no history to back me up.

Just sayin'....

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

for sure mate; i was always treated well here, respect duly given and received.

someone's doormat
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

But it's the internet. It's the perfect storm for people who have always wanted to walk into a bar they've never been to before, take over the jukebox, and flip the bird at the "regulars."
    Ha ha very funny very true.

I remember that post too. It was the dude's first post, and it was unbelievable. It was thoughtful, incisive, and just delivered really well.
    Sometimes I get ultra suspicious and start thinking that an original veteran member just signed up as a newbie to post an opinion that maybe they are a little tentative posting as themselves. That's how good that post was!! I was thinking "no way that's some blow in rookie off the street post!!!"

(I'm not sure if that all makes sense. I gotta go sleep.)
    Last edited by Yount; 02-27-2012 at 07:27 AM.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Too bad the name "VAIN" is already taken here....

To paraphrase Carly Simon...."I guess you think my post was about you, don't you, don't you?"

As for the rest of what you posted....since you opened a line of discussion....

Yes, I think your number of posts does play a part in adding "weight" to your words. You have 29 posts in 8 years. Based on those numbers I think it's fair to say that nobody here knows anything about your background or frame of reference for your opinion. In fact, up until post number 29, I had no idea about your entertainment background.

You need to understand that when people (not necessarily you specifically) pop in here once every 8 years or so and start firing off opinions or giving "lectures" (to use VA's words), it's going to rub some of the regulars the wrong way....no matter what your personal life experiences are.

It's widely known and accepted here, even amongst the most hardcore of us, that singing is not always Dave's strong suit. But with Dave, it's always been about much more than just pitch-perfect singing. It's an entire package of showmanship that extends beyond just vocal abilities. I think that the most devout Roth fans take pride in the fact that they can acknowledge his shortcomings in addition to his triumphs.

When you come in here and sling a shit phrase like "cat stuck in a fan belt" in reference to Dave's singing after only 29 posts, you're probably going to get your ass handed to you. You get points for brass balls, no doubt, but that's about it. You're entitled to your opinion, but you may want to temper your delivery just a touch.

Of course I'm vain... I'm a singer damnit!!! lol...

I guess I'm just fired up over the fact that, to me, David Lee Roth is IT... and I really thought in 07/08 he was the rock and just really kicked ass... and now it seems he is the weakest link and it bothers me...
    If he is having vocal issues, then I would think he would not try to sing so high and sound like he is straining...

As much as I hate critiquing him, I hate it more when other slag him (if that makes sense)... and watching that DTNA clip from Indy just hurt my ears and doesn't make sense to me (as a singer)...

Anyway, this is what makes this place what it is... and definitely was not my intent to disrespect the 'regulars'!!!

Plus we all have our united hate for "the replacement singer" so we all have that going for us!!!

\m/ \m/

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2023 @ 02:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I recall giving that guy big props...and I think I even gave him a "thanks."

So I'm not a snob who bases his opinions solely on the number of posts...but it definitely plays a factor in how people are received here.
    "atlantakat", in my "Thank You, Wolfgang" Thread?

Still the dudes one and ONLY post!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carmine View Post

That might have been the one, but the name doesn't ring a bell...

I'll have to go check it out. I was looking through my posts to see if I could find where I posted back at him, but I couldn't find it.

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

yes that's the one guys... it is a great post.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Of course I'm vain... I'm a singer damnit!!! lol...

I guess I'm just fired up over the fact that, to me, David Lee Roth is IT... and I really thought in 07/08 he was the rock and just really kicked ass... and now it seems he is the weakest link and it bothers me...
    If he is having vocal issues, then I would think he would not try to sing so high and sound like he is straining...

As much as I hate critiquing him, I hate it more when other slag him (if that makes sense)... and watching that DTNA clip from Indy just hurt my ears and doesn't make sense to me (as a singer)...

Anyway, this is what makes this place what it is... and definitely was not my intent to disrespect the 'regulars'!!!

Plus we all have our united hate for "the replacement singer" so we all have that going for us!!!

\m/ \m/
    All good, 'bro. Glad you and I could have a rational discussion.

It wasn't that many years ago that I would have gone apeshit and started flaming the shit out of you...so I like to think I've matured as a member here a little bit.

I agree totally with what you're saying. But I think that time and distance have colored our recollections of the '07/'08 tour. I think Dave had some miscues back then too, and it always happened when he tried to strain for that upper register. And his yelps and screams sounded like he was doing them on an "inhale" rather than an "exhale"...if you know what I mean.

Funny when you listen to ADKOT, Dave sounds like he has his "classic" raspy howl back on some of his screams. I actually found myself wondering if Shanks or Hogarth went to one of the DLR soundboards on the internet and grabbed some clips from the 70's and 80's and mixed them in. But that's probably the byproduct of an overactive imagination.

Glad to have you here, man. Stay with it and keep posting.
    Last edited by fryingdutchman; 02-27-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carmine View Post

Yup...that was it and here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantakat View Post
    Agree 110% on this!

Wolfie gets huge credit for giving Ed a reason to pull back from the edge, getting Dave back in the band, doing the 07-08 tour clean and sober, Ed getting his chops back, the band going back to its roots and making new music and touring -- again with Ed clean and sober and on the top of his game.

No way the Edward that walked off the stage in Tucson at the last Sam show in 04 does any of the above.

And what about Wolfie's chops??? A key reason so many of the up-tempo boogies on ADKOT sounds like EEAS-era Roth is because Wolfie is channeling some Sheehan madness and tearing off crazy unison riffs with Ed. No way MA could pull that stuff off.

I read with interest the quote from the producer dude that Mike is a great guy but Wolf is responsible for making all of this possible.

That a father's love for his son saved this band is to me the most special and poignant angle on all of this serendipity.

Thanks Wolfgang.
    Funny thing is that the guy (or girl) is online right now!!! Gotta get the 'Kat to stop lurking and start posting!!

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

All good, 'bro. Glad you and I could have a rational discussion.

It wasn't that many years ago that I would have gone apeshit and started flaming the shit out of you...so I like to think I've matured as a member here a little bit.

I agree totally with what you're saying. But I think that time and distance have colored our recollections of the '07/'08 tour. I think Dave had some miscues back then too, and it always happened when he tried to strain for that upper register. And his yelps and screams sounded like he was doing them on an "inhale" rather than an "exhale"...if you know what I mean.

Funny when you listen to ADKOT, Dave sounds like he has his "classic" raspy howl back on some of his screams. I actually found myself wondering if Shanks or Hogarth went to one of the DLR soundboards on the internet and grabbed some clips from the 70's and 80's and mixed them in. But that's probably the byproduct of an overactive imagination.

Glad to have you hear, man. Stay with it and keep posting.
    Yes, and I thank you for that... in another thread ELVIS just made up immature, yet well crafted, vulgar acronyms of my name, lolol...

The band name in my signature is a link to my music... feel free to dig on it or not!!!

\m/ \m/

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jero View Post
    What name did you use back then?
    zinoman

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yes, and I thank you for that... in another thread ELVIS just made up immature, yet well crafted, vulgar acronyms of my name, lolol...

The band name in my signature is a link to my music... feel free to dig on it or not!!!

\m/ \m/
    ELVIS???? who could that happen...

relax dude...we're a family here...hopelessly dysfunctional but a family at least...at each other's throats every five minutes, no matter who...no matter what...and that Jero from the Gaytherlands is the biggest fag of all...

46. Thanked DavidLeeNatra for this KICKASS post:

ELVIS (02-27-2012)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:24 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,435 Posts

Of course I'm vain... I'm a singer damnit!!
    Wait a minute. Did you do Rock Me Amadeus?? I keed!

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    My thoughts exactly... nothin wrong with new folks at all.

What I find most absurd is anyone these days thinking that making a pilgrimage to VHLinks to educate their member base is some sort of merit badge for bravery and for the greater good of mankind. What bullshit. Those days are long past... The two sites share far more in common with today's VH than ever before.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,613 Posts

anyone who puts "please read" in the thread title should be banned. it wasn't really that great of a post, just another fucking opinion piece that didn't deserve its own thread.

50. Thanked twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (02-27-2012)

Thread Information