Dave is still the KING LIVE!! ARMY die hards please read.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

So you're saying I need to pop off a few model rockets before I can bomb the moon till I'm crazy dead ??

Comment

• conmee
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
      So you're saying I need to pop off a few model rockets before I can bomb the moon till I'm crazy dead ??
      Elvis.... you get me.

That is all.

Icon~
      An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Comment

• The Mighty STR
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Jan 2004

tough crowd...

Originally posted by conmee
          Brethren and Sistren,

Just keep in mind everyone from the webbies on down here, have been fighting the good fight in public and on a daily basis since 56kbps dial up and AOL were what more or less constituted most people's definition of the Internet.~
          Yup... started fighting the good fight on dial up/AOL and stuck with it for about a decade before disappearing. Glad to see that so many of you diehards are still going strong. Y'all are a tough crowd!
          Die-hard Rothaholic. No Van Hagar... EVER!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
            Besides, it's much more fun to piss, moan and fight with our own right here!
            Good point... especially since we refined Best of Breed Industry Standard for board infighting during the DDLR.com hay day...
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• tonyb5150
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Feb 2004

My point was not to educate the DLR Army. I was supporting Dave to his truest fans on here in the fact that I am just like you despite the number of "posts." Shit I was front row in 1994 twice when it was the uncoolest thing ever to like Dave. I saw Dave three times live this week and was sharing my concert experience. He was good on sat, spectacular on wed, and pissed on fri.

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by tonyb5150
                My point was not to educate the DLR Army. I was supporting Dave to his truest fans on here in the fact that I am just like you despite the number of "posts." Shit I was front row in 1994 twice when it was the uncoolest thing ever to like Dave. I saw Dave three times live this week and was sharing my concert experience. He was good on sat, spectacular on wed, and pissed on fri.
                Welcome aboard, tonyb!

Don't worry about post count, all DLR fans are welcome here...

That is all.

Icon™©®
                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                  Welcome aboard, tonyb!

Don't worry about post count, all DLR fans are welcome here...

That is all.

Icon™©®
                  yeah...now get back cleaning our shoes...earn your wings, newbie!
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Catfish
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

This thread is gayer than ZahZoo on an Easter Egg Hunt!

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Catfish
                      This thread is gayer than ZahZoo on an Easter Egg Hunt!
                      Perhaps even orders of magnitude gayer, Catfish, orders. of. magnitude.

That is all.

Icon~

Comment

• Catfish
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

Who gives a fuck how 'new' a poster is, if he's got something good to say and is willing to scrub Roth's balls to no end?

My post count was in the 5-digit range back in the day (why'd they all get deleted, BTW??), so there's no telling what kind of fan people are.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

During one of the last purges/meltdowns here we all lost posts and I think I had to re-register, too
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Catfish
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

I'm not sure when my posts got jacked. I know I had more than 25,000 at DDLR.com when it was around.

I stopped posting here when that twat Mezro was running the place into the ground. But my posts may have been lost before then.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                              I'm not sure when my posts got jacked. I know I had more than 25,000 at DDLR.com when it was around.

I stopped posting here when that twat Mezro was running the place into the ground. But my posts may have been lost before then.
                              mezro....what happened to him?
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

It was right around the time Mezro started deleting the pron in a feeble attempt to make the site run faster.....around that time the site completely crashed and most of us headed over to DDLR.com.

I never understood how I lost 1,000's of posts because I mostly posted in the FL but hey, it's fine now....so fuck it
                                Originally posted by vandeleur
                                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...