• Apr 2010

Breaking News. Ohio school shooting.

• kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Jesus Christ, man........

Why have schools shootings become common place in the last decade or so
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Because the home situation and the media the kids watch have gone to shit. I grew up where families had huge gun cabinets in the living room and all around the house and we never had one school shooting. We also could take pocket knives to grade school and nobody cared. I blame gangsta rap.

Teen suicide has risen as well. When you don't care about yourself you sure as hell don't care about others. I think some of these kids want to send a big fuck you message to society before they off themselves to go to Satan's juvenile detention center to have Hitler and Stalin take turns shoving pineapples up these kid's asses so they can be loosened up for the Catholic rapist priests.
      Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-27-2012, 05:52 PM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

I dunno man, but my soon to be wife is a school teacher and its a shame I need to worry about her life in what is supposed to be a safe place for all. This is bull shit!

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

That sucks. Back in the day the worst thing that would happen at school was maybe a fight every now and then - usually over somebody's girlfriend. But now kids show up and start shooting. I don't get it. Such a tragedy for those kids and their families.

This isn't the place for this story, but it's related. Near the end of my senior year one of the other seniors starts showing up at parties and stuff and he's carrying this pistol. I think it was a 32. Anyway, this kid was a nasty drunk and it never failed that he'd wind up waving it around and being a general douchebag shithead. So a few months after graduation the guy is hanging out at the local boulevard where everybody cruised. And he's drunk as usual and starts running his mouth and decides to whip out his pistol - which just happens to be tucked down the front of his pants. And the guy blows off one of his balls!!! No shit. Shot one of 'em off right there and nobody would even take him to the hospital which was just a couple miles away. Served the bastard right.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

[Updated 1:19 p.m. ET] A student who hid in a classroom at Chardon High School said that T.J. Lane, the suspect in Monday's shooting, "was a nice guy" who he never suspected would shoot anyone.

“He just came from a really broken down home and he was living with his grandparents," Evan Erasmus, a senior at the school told CNN. "He was more of a quiet type of kid. He was really nice, though, if you did talk to him.”

Erasmus said that Lane and some of the victims "used to be friends" but more in middle school and early high school.

Kid fucking lost it. Who knows? Maybe he was bullied for being a fag or something. Always have to watch the nice quiet ones.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Let's just blame Prozac and the pharmacutical industry for it. Hell. It's all Sammy Hagar's fault!

I mean if these little shits want to start shooting people, we should just take the little mother fuckers out of school and send them to Afghanistan but then why reward them. They probably would like it too much.
              Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-27-2012, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
                I dunno man, but my soon to be wife is a school teacher and its a shame I need to worry about her life in what is supposed to be a safe place for all. This is bull shit!
                Schools are still way safer than driving to work. You have a better chance of getting killed by some kid text messaging or some old fuck behind the wheel than you have of getting shot in a school shooting. These stories just get a lot of press and they make a huge deal of it and the next thing people know, they think their local school is going to be the OK Corral.

Comment

• SNIPER
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Schools are still way safer than driving to work. You have a better chance of getting killed by some kid text messaging or some old fuck behind the wheel than you have of getting shot in a school shooting. These stories just get a lot of press and they make a huge deal of it and the next thing people know, they think their local school is going to be the OK Corral.
                  I get that. ...But it all still sucks just the same.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
                    I get that. ...But it all still sucks just the same.
                    I'm past caring about this shit anymore. I've become hard and jaded. Welcome to Mean Street and Chinatown.

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

I'm past caring about this shit anymore. I've become hard and jaded. Welcome to Mean Street and Chinatown.
                      Between numerous stories of school shootings and spouses killing each other...or mothers murdering their children...I mean, it all is very sad, but I've gotten bombarded with so many of these stories that none of it is very shocking anymore.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Entertainment has become more violent over the years. Don't think that doesn't affect the kids growing up, plus, more and more home situations are fucked up. It takes it's toll.

Comment

• SNIPER
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Entertainment has become more violent over the years. Don't think that doesn't affect the kids growing up, plus, more and more home situations are fucked up. It takes it's toll.
                          It used to be I want my MTV, now it's like give me my fucking MTV or I'll blow your head off man.

Comment

• Yount
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2012

The kid probably just needed Uncle Carl to get him into the new Van Halen album. He could have used music as a way of tapping and releasing the emotion. Scream yer lungs out kid, the crowd'll love ya!!

Comment

• Yount
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2012

Bang, bang. It's just too fucking easy. I'd go for 40 years of subtle psychological torment.

Comment

Working...