X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
    BWAHAHAHA!!! Of course no one would know--no one's heard any of those songs!

Fuck--four decades of Hagar rock! What a treat!

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Catfish (@fuckhagar): Who?

Stop man....I'm in tears. LOL
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Catfish (@fuckhagar): Who?

HAHAHAHAHA! Had to quote that twice man. Hilarity.

Comment

• Catfish
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          HAHAHAHAHA! Had to quote that twice man. Hilarity.
          LOL!! God dammit I hate Hagar!!!!!!

Comment

• Catfish
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Seriously... I'd rather suck my uncle's dick than listen to Chickenfeet.

That's right!

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

That's right!

Damn...that's serious hate.

I'd need to see a picture of said uncle before I'd go that far.

Comment

• Zing!
                Veteran
                • Oct 2011

I can. Fuck him. He's in the dirt now, which is where he and anyone ever aligned with that fat terrible son of a whore Hagar BELONGS.

Rot in hell, Ronnie!!!!
                Damn, fish. If someone distilled all your hate for Hagar and put it in a bottle...

Oh, wait - we already have the piss called Cabo Wabo Tequila.
                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                  Damn, fish. If someone distilled all your hate for Hagar and put it in a bottle...

I don't particularly like tequila anyhow. It's way too sweet. Sure I've done the shots with salt & lime while partying with friends.....but I'll take Kentucky Bourbon over Tequila any day of the week.

Comment

• Zing!
                    Veteran
                    • Oct 2011

I don't particularly like tequila anyhow. It's way too sweet. Sure I've done the shots with salt & lime while partying with friends.....but I'll take Kentucky Bourbon over Tequila any day of the week.
                    I'm more of an Absolut guy, but Petron Gold is pretty good stuff. Cabo isn't worth the money - plus I can see Sammy pissing a squirt in every single bottle, so his adoring red heads can soak themselves in the red rocker's alien DNA.

My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Catfish
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!

Zing! you always understood me.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

As usual, Sammy is full of shit. Van Halen was Van Halen long before they met Ted Templeman,and it was Dave who named the goddamn band. Also, every song that appears on Van Halen's first album was already written long before the album was recorded, most of them played in club gigs for years, and previously recorded on various demo tapes. I think "Jamie's Cryin'" was the only thing they specifically wrote for the album. So no, he had nothing to do with the length or tempo of the songs.

Ted was a producer, and a damn good one, which is evident on the Montrose album as well as the 6 pack, and hell, he even managed to make "F.U.C.K." almost tolerable, though the fact that he was never willing to work with either Sammy Hagar or Eddie Van Halen again after that, really speaks volumes.

BTW, really classy as usual, Bette.....supposedly paying tribute to your dead friend Ronnie, and you still gotta get in the digs at Van Halen. Nice going, douchebag.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Yount
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2012

Because Van Halen had such an extensive back catalog of songs, I figured Ted may have come into the studio and said, "OK, uptempo songs, fairly short in length, like Montrose. Whadda you boys got?"

Not saying that VH were at all influenced by Montrose, but maybe more the recording techniques with hints to song structure and tempo that Montrose may have used.

Comment

• gbranton
                            Veteran
                            • Aug 2005

"Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That's right!
                              This post is useless without pictures.

Comment

• Catfish
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                This post is useless without pictures.
                                Why do you want to see a picture of me listening to Chickenfeet?

Comment

Working...