X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Van Halen 2012 Tour - Master(batory) Audio/Video List of Circulating Shows

Let me try to explain the point of this list...
    Since the band has given its blessing to record shows on this tour, it's very likely that each show will produce at least one, if not multiple, audio & video recordings. You can always check out clips on youtube, but this list will focus on shows that were recorded and posted on well known torrent sites that share live recordings. I don't have special connections or anything like that... this information will be culled from recordings that I see on familiar sharing sites, or from other sources if they should arise. There are a lot of people here who are familiar with these sites and how to acquire the shows that are being circulated, but aside from creating a resource for us to see what's out there, I wanted to create this list as a resource for Army members who aren't familiar with shit like this and would like to be able to obtain a copy of a show they attended or a show of special interest. It's a work in progress... not sure how I'm going to keep this organized, but initially I'll try and keep a list of the shows with links to available sources on the torrent sites. If someone sees a show that is available and would like to secure it, you can send me a PM and we can figure something out... again, I am talking about members who don't know how to get these shows themselves (not for people who can, but are just too lazy to do it on their own, i.e. Von Halen). I don't plan on grabbing every available show, so I will note the one's that I do have, but I'll do my best to be sure that if someone wants something, they will get it. Even though the band is cool with recording shows... it still isn't clear what their position is on circulating unauthorized recordings, so if the powers that be at the Army get word that the band isn't cool with this kind of stuff, it will be terminated ASAP. At this time, I don't plan on sharing any direct download links in here and don't come in here trying to sell shit... that is un-fucking-acceptable.

Again this is a work in progress, so bear with me...
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

February/March 2012

Pre-Tour
    01-05-2012 - Cafe Wha? - New York, NY
    VIDEO JTT
    02-02-2012 - Henson Studios - Los Angeles, CA
    02-08-2012 - LA Forum - Los Angeles, CA

2012 Tour
    02-18-2012 - KFC Yum! Center - Louisville, KY
    AUDIO JTT
    AUDIO 2 JTT
    02-20-2012 - The Palace of Auburn Hills - Detroit, MI
    02-22-2012 - Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, IN
    VIDEO JTT
    02-24-2012 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    02-28-2012 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
    03-01-2012 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
    VIDEO JTT
    03-03-2012 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville, CT
    03-05-2012 - Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia, PA
    03-09-2012 - First Niagara Center - Buffalo, NY
    03-11-2012 - TD Garden - Boston, MA
    03-13-2012 - Verizon Wireless Arena - Machester, NH
    03-15-2012 - Bell Centre - Montreal, QC
    03-17-2012 - Air Canada Centre - Toronto, ON
    03-21-2012 - Scotiabank Place - Ottawa, ON
    03-24-2012 - Boardwalk Hall - Atlantic City, NJ
    03-26-2012 - Sovereign Center - Reading, PA
    03-28-2012 - Verizon Center - Washington, DC
    03-30-2012 - Consol Energy Center - Pittsburgh, PA
    Last edited by Mr Walker; 03-05-2012, 01:25 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I'll volunteer to help you with the Video torrents at JTT. Walker let me know which you would prefer I DL then I can send them to you if you would like. Better jump on them quick because they loose leeches pretty quick and then they loose seeders.

I already have Cafe Wha? DL I just need to burn it.

Thanks Mr. Walker.

Comment

• Mr Walker
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

There's a bunch of stuff at dime... I'm hoping to get my editing privileges extended so I can make regular updates.

Comment

• Jagermeister
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Mr Walker
          There's a bunch of stuff at dime... I'm hoping to get my editing privileges extended so I can make regular updates.
          Dime doesn't have that stuipd share ratio policy does it?

Comment

• Mr Walker
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
            Maybe... but I was able to re-register with a clean slate, so as long as I catch stuff when as soon as it shows up, I should be able to keep a decent ratio.

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

They keep track of it, so yeah, I assume they want it above 1:1.
              I download every bootleg available so I can help maintain this list if needed.
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I was able to reup at dime also. What do you want me to get Walker?

Comment

• Mr Walker
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

I was able to reup at dime also. What do you want me to get Walker?
                  I don't really want you to get anything. Like I said... I'm hoping I'll be able to keep editing the list so people can see what is available. Then if someone was to see a show that they went to and they don't know how to download torrents and shit like that, someone like me, you, Vain can step up and help them out. I may or may not download all the shows, but if we get a group that can cover everything with the willingness to hook people up... it could turn into a pretty cool thing.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                    I don't really want you to get anything. Like I said... I'm hoping I'll be able to keep editing the list so people can see what is available. Then if someone was to see a show that they went to and they don't know how to download torrents and shit like that, someone like me, you, Vain can step up and help them out. I may or may not download all the shows, but if we get a group that can cover everything with the willingness to hook people up... it could turn into a pretty cool thing.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Walker - big thanks to you! Dude, I know exactly jack shit about torrents so this will definitely be a huge help for me!
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Just thought I would throw in 2 cents worth of tech stuff for losers like Von who want to try this themselves. I won't get into the gory details but feel free to ask if you have questions.

I strongly encourage those who have never done this to learn how. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it and you can download whatever you want. You need to do some research on audio files IF YOU PLAN ON TRADING. The hard core guys get really anal about check sums and finger prints and shit.

Link for flac front end. http://flac-frontend.software.informer.com/

Jam To This has an excellent tutorial on how to do bit torrent down loads. Just an FYI Brett owns this site.

Dime link: http://www.dimeadozen.org/index.php another torrent site.

It's really easy to do but be warned it consumes the shit out of band width and eats up hard drive space. The audio files are pretty quick and easy to DL but the video not so much. These files are large so don't be

You will need a good software package like Nero to do Video files and it's nice to have for the audio files as well. Once you finish your down load you just drag the files into Nero and hit burn. I think Windows Media player converts FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)files now but I'm not sure.

You will need a DVD / CD burner for video's. Some new PC's have them some don't. I bought a stand alone HP at Wal Mart that works great for both audio and DVD. I guess now days you can get some that do Blue Ray. I know nothing about that.

Bottom line is once you get the hang of this it can be a fun hobby if you are a music fan. I use to be really into it but got to the point where I had everything I wanted and just got tired of doing it.

Some guys here like Walker, Dave's PA and probably Vain have more damn shit laying around than you could imagine. You can be that way to. You can be the envy of all your friends. Hey check out this new Van Halen bootleg I just got.

Way back in the day we use to snail mail this shit to each other. None of us trust anyone anymore so I guess that's gone by the way side some what. You can trust Walker though 100%.

I'll help anyone I can and I'll send you anything you can't get on your own. I'm sure Walker will as well But really it's easy to do so I would rather you do it yourself.

If you are new to this you have a few folks here that have been doing it literally for years and have volunteered to help you. Take advantage of it.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

:-)...
                          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Mr Walker
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Fuck it... I'll track whatever Kool & The Gang shows I come across as well.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I can't remember my login at Dime either...sucks.
                              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

Working...