Saying hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying hey!

New to the Army. Been a bit scared, but wanna join in the fun too.

My introduction to the "TRUE" VH came back on the 07-08 tour when I saw the band live. I'm ashamed to say that prior to my awakening all I really knew of VH was the shit with Hagar. Then I got schooled, and now I am a die hard Roth-A-Holic.

Digging ADKOT, but in my opinion the baddest VH song ever is Light Up the Sky.

Looking forward to sharing in everyone's experiences on the tour!
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi Light Em' Up!! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Don't be scared, they're harmless.

Oh dear.

Comment

Welcome...

Just steer clear of Sensible Shoes....

She'll leave you broke, heartbroken, and hating yourself......
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes View Post
          Don't be scared, they're harmless.
          Thanks! I think I will be the silent bystander for a bit :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Light Em' Up! View Post

My introduction to the "TRUE" VH came back on the 07-08 tour when I saw the band live. I'm ashamed to say that prior to my awakening all I really knew of VH was the shit with Hagar. Then I got schooled, and now I am a die hard Roth-A-Holic.

Looking forward to sharing in everyone's experiences on the tour!
            Hi Light Up!

a big WELCOME to ya....Stay for the fun as we celebrate our Man Roth!
            I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post
              Welcome...

Boy if I only knew how to be like that.

Not to worry Light 'em up - I'm harmless too.

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Light Em' Up! View Post

Hell, I got 8000 posts & I still won't come here with the lights off.

And Light Up The Sky....hard to argue with that one. It has definitely been in my top VH song spot a few times.

Welcome aboard!
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Originally posted by sadaist View Post
                  Hell, I got 8000 posts & I still won't come here with the lights off.

And Light Up The Sky....hard to argue with that one. It has definitely been in my top VH song spot a few times.

Welcome aboard!
                  Thanks! I was hooked the second I heard that song!

Comment

Welcome, and don't be scaredLove that you got edumacated in 07/08!! Pull up a sea, light up, and enjoy!
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post
                      Welcome...

Unreal, as I'm already broke, heartbroken, and hate myself. I had no idea that Shoes even lived here in South Florida.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

and excuse my shitty typing on the tablet...
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Welcome! I've only been here a couple of months but I feel right at home here already!
                          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Momshell View Post
                            Welcome! I've only been here a couple of months but I feel right at home here already!
                            That's cause you're already a legend

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Momshell View Post
                              Been digging your posts from the last few shows! Must have been the week of your life!

Comment

Working...
                              X