X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zempi
    Roadie
    • Mar 2012

Probably Dumb Question..

I am wondering if this site is a spillover or continuation of the former Diamonddavidleeroth.com? I used to belong over there years ago but then a bunch of stuff came up...then it was gone...Is this it and if not what happened to it??

TX
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi Zempi and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Sweet Irony
      She's the Woman
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zempi
      I am wondering if this site is a spillover or continuation of the former Diamonddavidleeroth.com? I used to belong over there years ago but then a bunch of stuff came up...then it was gone...Is this it and if not what happened to it??

TX
      This site preceded that site----(DDLR was a fantastic place!! But it has been gone for quite awhile.. )
      The DLR Army has been around since the invention of the wheel...enjoy yourself here!!
      ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Zempi
        Roadie
        • Mar 2012

Tx..I actually sort of remember this site being around too..I even remember some of the names for whatever reason...but as I said I had alot the past while so never had time. I refound it and saw familiarity so thought people camped out here..Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Many of us posted there when this site was down for 1 reason or another. Also many of them came here when they went offline. All 1 big happy family of Roth children.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

And welcome!

Man, do we have a ton of hardcore Roth fanatics here and some GREAT pics & videos from the recent shows.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...