X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hambon4lif View Post
    Best thread title...EVER!!

It got MY attention...
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

Well, Hardrock. I won't have this job much longer. The government just killed the industry in this province. There's about to be a lot of people looking for work in this province, and a lot taking their tax money elsewhere

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
        Well, Hardrock. I won't have this job much longer. The government just killed the industry in this province. There's about to be a lot of people looking for work in this province, and a lot taking their tax money elsewhere

Stupid move for the Sk. Party...things are going so good here and they gotta do that.

Comment

A Canadian down here said your government has gone crazy and is fucking up 50 years of diplomacy and ruining the country's reputation. All it takes is a few bad politicians.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
            A Canadian down here said your government has gone crazy and is fucking up 50 years of diplomacy and ruining the country's reputation. All it takes is a few bad politicians.
            Actually we are just more honest now about reality.

For example now we call a spade a spade...more critical of the UN and the joke it has become...when you don't play the game it pisses people off.

Comment

Originally posted by WACF View Post
              Actually we are just more honest now about reality.

For example now we call a spade a spade...more critical of the UN and the joke it has become...when you don't play the game it pisses people off.
              BS. I've spoken with various delegates from numerous nations at the University, specifically from Palestine...there's not nearly as much respect for Canada as there used to be...

We've moved backwards in our relationship with our First Nations as well.

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

BS. I've spoken with various delegates from numerous nations at the University, specifically from Palestine...there's not nearly as much respect for Canada as there used to be...

We've moved backwards in our relationship with our First Nations as well.

Naturally delegates from Palestine would not be happy....

People do not like honesty...

As far as First Nations the big gap is accountability...and there needs to be some.

We should be helping not enabling.

Comment

Originally posted by WACF View Post
                  Naturally delegates from Palestine would not be happy....

People do not like honesty...

As far as First Nations the big gap is accountability...and there needs to be some.

We should be helping not enabling.
                  These were Canadians who live in Palestine. Israel borrowed OUR reserve system for their own theft of land. Actually, they borrowed it from South Africa, whose pass system came directly from our reserve pass system.

Yeah, we need accountability all right...as in why the fuck we enacted the Indian Act AFTER treaties had been signed, and why we lied, cheated, stole...oh yeah, let's not forget the cultural genocide of the res schools.

We don't need to "help" First Nations, we just need to live up to the negotiated treaties, and abolish the racist legislation.

The tribes in BC that have won their land claim battles and achieved self-governance are doing very well.

Talk about not liking honesty, how about our education system that doesn't tell Canada's true history? Take an Indigenous Studies 100 class if you want to know what really happened when this country was colonized...

Holy fuck, am I ever bitchy today, lmao!

Comment

These were Canadians who live in Palestine. Israel borrowed OUR reserve system for their own theft of land. Actually, they borrowed it from South Africa, whose pass system came directly from our reserve pass system.

Yeah, we need accountability all right...as in why the fuck we enacted the Indian Act AFTER treaties had been signed, and why we lied, cheated, stole...oh yeah, let's not forget the cultural genocide of the res schools.

We don't need to "help" First Nations, we just need to live up to the negotiated treaties, and abolish the racist legislation.

The tribes in BC that have won their land claim battles and achieved self-governance are doing very well.

Talk about not liking honesty, how about our education system that doesn't tell Canada's true history? Take an Indigenous Studies 100 class if you want to know what really happened when this country was colonized...

Holy fuck, am I ever bitchy today, lmao!

Learn from the past live today....

It is not working.

Our education has been dishonest for a very long time....I grew up believing Sask fed the world...cause my text book told me so.

Comment

Working...
                    X