Can I Count On the Roth Army to Help Me?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • koconne8
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Mar 2012

Can I Count On the Roth Army to Help Me?

My radio station is having a contest giving away front row tickets to the VH show next month. I submitted a photo of my tattoo and whichever tattoo gets the most votes wins the tickets. Mine is the tattoo of Kermit the Frog. I grew up listening to Classic Van Halen but now I don't have enough money for tickets because my university is taking it all. The Roth Army is where I found out VH and DLR reunited and where I always check first for VH news. Please vote for me!

BIG 105.9 is Miami's Classic Rock Station featuring Rock Classic radio live from Miami, Fl at big1059.com
    Last edited by koconne8; 03-11-2012, 10:12 PM.
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

You got my vote. Best of luck!!
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Fuck no dude!

That's not a real tattoo...

Go suck some dick for tickets...

Comment

• koconne8
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Mar 2012

Not sure if you're referring to the fact that it's actually real or if it's a wuss tattoo but it's definitely real the photo is from the day after I got it done with the clear shit covering it still. But hey it's one of several tattoos that reflect different periods of my life and the things I loved in those times. Kermit seems to always get the strongest reactions so I used that one

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Let's see a current pic and you will get my vote...

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by koconne8
            My radio station is having a contest giving away front row tickets to the VH show next month. I submitted a photo of my tattoo and whichever tattoo gets the most votes wins the tickets. Mine is the tattoo of Kermit the Frog. I grew up listening to Classic Van Halen but now I don't have enough money for tickets because my university is taking it all. The Roth Army is where I found out VH and DLR reunited and where I always check first for VH news. Please vote for me!

http://big1059.upickem.net/engine/De...8137219&i=1#SD

Kinda lame, brah ---- maybe if it was a tat of Kermit banging Miss Piggy in the ass and had the words "Green Eggs and Ham" underneath ---- then I'd vote for ya.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
              Kinda lame, brah ---- maybe if it was a tat of Kermit banging Miss Piggy in the ass and had the words "Green Eggs and Ham" underneath ---- then I'd vote for ya.

LOL

Oh come on. We can't be hardcore 24/7. Sometimes you just wanna do something fun & silly and fuck what everyone else thinks. I dig kermit. Probably wouldn't tattoo him on me, but definitely one of the best characters of the last 50 years.

And fuck it...dude is a VH fan. Least we can do is click a vote for him and then demand pictures, video, and any guitar picks he might catch from that front row seat.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• koconne8
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Mar 2012

here you go!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Dude is persistent, I'll give him that....

Registers at the Army, and on the Army facebook just to pimp is tat.....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• koconne8
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Mar 2012

and it's not really a matter of what the tattoo is of, but more of asking assistance from other VH fans. I'm sure if I had 10000 posts you all wouldn't be so quick to say no but you know what we're all fans of VH and I'd vote for you guys

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Damn dude. I gotta be honest, it looks a million times better in the 2nd pic. (even though you look kinda like Fred Dursts lil bro) I hope to God that you just took that photo tonight & that middle finger is directed towards our Elvis. That will get you a ton of votes here. HAHA!

Comment

• koconne8
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        Dude is persistent, I'll give him that....

Registers at the Army, and on the Army facebook just to pimp is tat.....
                        I had an old Roth Army account but I can't remember my password for it and I don't use the email anymore sadly. I've been coming here since around 2005.

And yes that middle finger is directed at Elvis

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

I'm a man of my word...

One vote coming up!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by koconne8
                            I had an old Roth Army account but I can't remember my password for it and I don't use the email anymore sadly. I've been coming here since around 2005
                            If you tell me what the account name was, I can change the email address and give you the option to change your password......
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• koconne8
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Mar 2012

it was probably gamaradiation2 is what I wanna say. If that doesn't come up then I'm not sure. But I don't need it now that I've already registered again
                              Last edited by koconne8; 03-11-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...