Can I Count On the Roth Army to Help Me?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

A Kermit The Frog tatt.

No fucking way. Vote for yourself.

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
      everyone else here is going to fucking VAN HALEN shows every god dammed night of the week.
      except the one who just criticizes every show.

tsk tsk tsk.

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Zing!
        He should have got a tat like Momshell's.
        Wish mine could win me some tix somewhere!
        Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Momshell
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

If I were in Florida, I'd enter myself - you guys see the one of the Sammy VH? But, I'm not in Florida, so I voted Kermit!!!
          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Momshell
            Wish mine could win me some tix somewhere!
            I have to admit, her tat has me thinking about a similar one, but I've gotta make a dermatology appt. because the bumps won't go away one of my other ones....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Bob_R
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Isn't this spamming? Ha Ha.
              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

there is an off-road site i frequent that has rules for vote requests, especially by new members. it's very simple...tit pics of sister/girlfriend/mom/whatever, and NOT random internet tit pics. we can get those anywhere.

so, as i alluded to above, TOGTFO.

and that's tits or get the fuck out.

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Hey, if he was a longtime poster who actually contributed something to the site, then I could see it.

He has all of what, 29 or 30 fucking posts since 2005?

And now he comes here to BEG us to help him?

If he has actually been coming here for that long, and if he has ANY familiarity with US, he would know that doing something like this could have unintended consequences.....

Comment

• Bob_R
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Kudos!

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Hey, if he was a longtime poster who actually contributed something to the site, then I could see it.

He has all of what, 29 or 30 fucking posts since 2005?

And now he comes here to BEG us to help him?

If he has actually been coming here for that long, and if he has ANY familiarity with US, he would know that doing something like this could have unintended consequences.....

Don't I know it.

Only 148 people on the fuckin' planet (actually 147, Sarge's Little helper is a bot) signed up here before me and I asked for something so little as Facebook Likes and my thread was moved to The Dump.

Here's to hoping Dave remembers the fucking words tonight.
                    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• SparkieD
                      Veteran
                      • Sep 2006

Dude, I don't wanna burst your bubble because it is a nice tattoo, but if I couldn't win a VH ink contest with my very nice bare-boobied mermaid tattoo, you ain't gonna win with ol' Kermie there. Best of luck to ya though.
                      Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                      Originally posted by rustoffa
                      Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Bob_R
                        Don't I know it.

Only 148 people on the fuckin' planet (actually 147, Sarge's Little helper is a bot) signed up here before me and I asked for something so little as Facebook Likes and my thread was moved to The Dump.

Yeah Bob, but your "Ched Chunker" thread may be one of the most epic of RA history. What are we at now? 42 pages & almost 1,700 posts or so of rancid piss & vinegar hatred of the Wabo'd one? LOL
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
                          Dude, I don't wanna burst your bubble because ............(then proceeds to burst said bubble).

LOL Sparkie. Funny.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Funny... the Sesame Street generation has grown up and got tattoos...
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• koconne8
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Mar 2012

Yeah I realized the dude with the 9/11 tattoo has like 100 votes.. that gives me an idea. Get a 9/11 "never forget" tattoo for future contests since people evidently seem to get caught up in patriotism.... that was not meant to be serious if anyone is too dense to realize. And I only have about 30 posts since 2005 because I actually have things to do in my life and can't come onto a site and post every day about a band that has toured twice in the last 5 years. I'm not trying to knock anyone here because if VH is your thing then by all means you should do what you like and post away. I love VH but they're just not active enough these days for me to check these sites all the time anymore when they're not touring. Anyway, thanks whoever voted and fuck you if you didn't lol.

And to people hating on my tattoo, we all have things we still love from our childhood so who cares.. not all tattoos have to be serious or make you look like a badass.
                              Last edited by koconne8; 03-14-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

If we were here in anticipation of Van Halen actually doing something, let alone with Dave, this place would not exist...

Thank my pet rock they are though...

Comment

Working...