Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Roth Army Pets - show 'em here - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roth Army Pets - show 'em here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sadaist View Post
    I can read his mind.

"So what? We having sausages or not man?"

He is clearly not amused. LOLOLOL!!! I wanna squish his mug kinda tho.
    He's too busy snoring right now to bother....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

I actually prefer dogs with MUGS you can squish. Boxers, pugs, bulldogs, mastiff, etc. Big squishy jowls & droopy lips. The smooshed type faces. I don't know why, just kinda more fun. My parents had a greyhound and it's nose was so thin & long. Couldn't squish it at all.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Hey Shoes...question about Emily. Since she is highly trained, can or do you still like play with her, roll her on the floor & rub her belly type stuff? I ask because my dad had a golden retriever and once she went away & came back from hunting dog school, we weren't allowed to play with her like that any more My dad said it would ruin her training or something. (I still did it anyways when he wasn't around)
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Cato's cats

Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by Cato View Post
            Cato's cats

Cute cats!

What the fuck are you hiding behind the trap doors in the floor?

Originally posted by perilouspete
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
              Chino....
              pug, or puggle? my mom's got a pug named Gizmo, but my brother insists it's a puggle. and my mother insists i have another younger brother.

my brother found a pug wandering around by a car parts store and took it home. they checked the papers for a missing dog ad, and went back over by the store and found no missing dog signs so they kept it.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes View Post
                Emily....
                closest thing to a celebrity that i know.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                  pug, or puggle? my mom's got a pug named Gizmo, but my brother insists it's a puggle. and my mother insists i have another younger brother.

my brother found a pug wandering around by a car parts store and took it home. they checked the papers for a missing dog ad, and went back over by the store and found no missing dog signs so they kept it.
                  Just a pug.....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    Well I Do The Same With My Cats Too.
                    I have a big audience But I don´t sing to them!!
                    They were all rescued from the street and immident death, and recieved medical treatment, each of them has its own incredible and tragic story with a happy ending.

Last edited by katina; 03-13-2012, 10:56 AM.

Comment

I want to show you a photo, but is not working, sorry.
                      Last edited by katina; 03-13-2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

You can attach it to your post. When you have your posting window open, scroll down to where it says manage attachements.

Or...go to www.tinypic.com, click the browse button, select your photo, then click "upload". A window will open up where you have to type in a captcha code, do that, and you will have several links show up that you can use. The one for posting in forums is the one with the image tags in front of and behind the web address of the image [img]webaddress[/img].

You copy and past that line into your post.

Like the very next post I am making.
                        Last edited by Hardrock69; 03-13-2012, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Hey Sada, you should nickname Daffney "Fang" after that first photo, lol.

Here is my pal Buddy. He is 8 years old, and I can't imagine life without him. I never had any kids, so I consider him my furrkid. My Number One Son with 4 legs and a tail, lol.

He has his own unique personality, like all dogs, and the interesting thing is how over the past couple of years I have gotten to a point where I understand him so well, it is as if he talks to me.

And when he is telling me stuff (even around other people), I talk to him like I would any normal person, and he understands and responds accordingly.

His main job is Early Warning Officer, as I live out in the forest, and he lets me know when a strange car is driving down the road, or if there are deer, foxes, or other critters in the immediate vicinity. He loves everybody, and, well.......he is my Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardrock69 View Post

the interesting thing is how over the past couple of years I have gotten to a point where I understand him so well, it is as if he talks to me.

And when he is telling me stuff (even around other people), I talk to him like I would any normal person, and he understands and responds accordingly.

Isn't it fucking weird how that happens? I got that way with Evander when it was just me & him for a couple years. He understood everything and I could tell his mood & what he wanted to try & say to me. Nothing like the bond between man & dog.

Buddy looks so happy. Kinda wolf-like too. very cool. Awesome pup!

Comment

Originally posted by fryingdutchman View Post
                              What the fuck are you hiding behind the trap doors in the floor?

Do we dare find out? Some things are best left undisturbed.

Comment

LMFAO!!!

Speaking of trap doors in the floor, and PETS....

In general Buddy is a happy boi. But then, that is because I love him to death, and he pretty much has no worries or problems. I think he is some kind of Sheltie mix, but the other strange thing is that he has a purple tongue....so there must be some kind of Chow in his ancestry....he stands 2 feet tall....weighs about 40 pounds.

One of his foibles (and mine)....I don't believe in this crap the experts say about "you should feed your dog at exactly the same time every day..."

Hell, I just keep his dish full...and he eats when he wants....and when he has had enough he just stops.....unlike some dogs who would continue to eat until they exploded.

I don't think he has ever had to worry where his next meal comes from.....so he just eats a bit and then walks away....when his dish is empty...I fill it....he is very sensible in many ways...

Comment

Working...
                                X