Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

here's my lucinda eartha angel cat. rescued from the pound. she's yawning, but it looks like she's laughing.
    Attached Files

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
      here's my lucinda eartha angel cat. rescued from the pound. she's yawning, but it looks like she's laughing.

Or she's doing her best Dave scream listening to Unchained.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Thanks. He's one of those "tri-color" Borders. I keep thinking he has a little bit of fox in him. He used to work with elderly people as part of their recovery from surgeries and the like but I had to retire him, he's getting too old.

Whoa. That's pretty cool. I've also seen dogs they take in to childrens hospitals too. Something about that unconditional love & kisses they get no matter how bad off they are. No hair, pale skin, sickly, tubes in the arms, severe burns......and the dog doesn't give 2 fucks. Just wants kisses. Dogs are better than most people.

I great line I heard once, can't remember where but it's not my own.

"We should aspire to be the person our dogs think we are."
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
          I had to leave a cat i raised from a kitten once. My brother died suddenly and all around went to pieces. Her name was Catalina.

Hurt like hell like everything at that time.

Man that sucks. I'd say I'm sorry but that's kinda weak for a time like you had. Seems when shit goes sour, everything goes bad with it. Cats are pretty good at being independent though. They'll find a way to survive. They don't really need us people like dogs do. So hopefully knowing that eases the memories a little.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist

You can see my sliver of bed on the left. The right side with the 3 beasts on it is where the ex-wife used to sleep.

Glad that bitch is gone. Beasts seemed happy about it too.

Comment

• katina
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

I do not stay friends with the type of people that say things like "it was just a cat. or it was just a dog" when telling you to get on with your life. These are people that have never known the true unconditional love you can only get from an animal. I feel sad for them.
              I agree with you, I feel the same.
              Very nice photo of Mochie with Daffney and Evander, but Mochie in the Muff thread??? Hahaha!!!
              Cats and dogs can be good friends, when my dog Suo, (dog in lithuanian) recovered from the surgery and could walk again, as he needed more space I had to introduced him to the cats!! And they lived togheter without problems...incredible In fact Suo made his best friend a young male cat, they played, eat and slept togheter, i will try find and post a photo of them.

Comment

• katina
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

sadaist;1632679]You can see my sliver of bed on the left. The right side with the 3 beasts on it is where the ex-wife used to sleep.

I don´t know what to say...Sorry or Congratulations!!! It seems your animals regained their territory, they look happy.

Comment

• katina
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2012

Kristy;1632601]Thanks. He's one of those "tri-color" Borders. I keep thinking he has a little bit of fox in him. He used to work with elderly people as part of their recovery from surgeries and the like but I had to retire him, he's getting too old.
                  Well done for you and well done for your lovely dog.

Comment

• private parts
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2007

You can see my sliver of bed on the left. The right side with the 3 beasts on it is where the ex-wife used to sleep.

Love the boxers dude! I used to have one and was the best dog I ever owned until I rescued this one...
                    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• private parts
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      Here is the owl I got a picture of in October. This photo is severely cropped.

I was shooting photos of the sky using my Nikon and a laptop. About 5 AM, I decided to call it a night.
                      Was taking the camera off my tripod when the owl hooted only about 30 feet from me. LOUDLY.
                      Scared the crap out of me. Well, I turned my Nikon on, set it to auto, which would make the flash work in the darkness, and I just spun around and took a photo. Sheer luck that I got a photo of it.

Hint....just look for the eyes....

This was outside my office a couple of years ago..

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                        This was outside my office a couple of years ago..

HOLY SHIT! He fucked that pigeon up!

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

NOT a pet although it would be awesome! But a few years ago a local real estate office had like an outside mini parking lot fair. Firetruck for the kids to look at, some sheep & goats to pet, hot dogs, balloon animals, and this! FUCKING A! I was not gonna miss my chance. Most people were just going up & maybe touching it's chest. But I went up & called to it. It came down & I started rubbing its cheeks so it nuzzled up against me. AWWW. Very fucking cool.

Comment

• private parts
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2007

HOLY SHIT! He fucked that pigeon up!
                            Man it was funny! This black dude walked around the corner after about 10 min. and it FREAKED him out! Hawk flew, with pigeon, to top of next building. It was snowing pigeon feathers all afternoon.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Closest I have seen is a red tailed hawk flying by with a snake dangling. Found a dead red tailed hawk on the side of the road once too. Was still in great condition So I placed him in the bushes off to the side so he could have a little dignity instead of getting hit by more cars. But I did sneak 1 tail feather from him to keep.

Comment

• private parts
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2007

Closest I have seen is a red tailed hawk flying by with a snake dangling. Found a dead red tailed hawk on the side of the road once too. Was still in great condition So I placed him in the bushes off to the side so he could have a little dignity instead of getting hit by more cars. But I did sneak 1 tail feather from him to keep.
                                How old are your boxers? I had to put mine down when she was about 8 years old.

Comment

Working...