• Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    not a pet, just a visitor in the backyard today

[ATTACH]8761[/ATTACH]

HAHA! I used to service pools & ducks would stop by a few. People would freak. Calm down. The poop brushes right off and try to enjoy the little guys floating around a bit. but but but...what about the germs!? That's exactly what the chlorine is for. And this duck probably wiped it's ass last time it shit.....unlike your 5 year old. LOL...people are funny.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• katina
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      not a pet, just a visitor in the backyard today

[ATTACH]8761[/ATTACH]
      Nice photo of the visitor duck.
      Hahaha, I also recieved a visit in front of my bedroom window, really scared me. !!!
      It may not qualify as a pet......

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

That is beautiful!

Oh dear.

Comment

• katina
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
          That is beautiful!
          Yes, very beautiful with the windows closed....... just 5 metres from me. it´s a big bird.

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

Originally posted by katina
            Hahaha, I also recieved a visit in front of my bedroom window, really scared me. !!!

Some type of Sea Eagle i guess....but ala 'Belem hehe.
            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by katina

It's okay. We kinda shifted from pets to any animals we like. I'm really digging the way this thread has gone.

And that is definitely a bird I would not want to piss off. Reminds me of some angry cartoon bird but I can't remember the name right now. Dang.
              Last edited by sadaist; 05-18-2012, 03:51 AM.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Staying at a friends house right now & they have a 3 legged big dumb dog. Lost it's front right leg several years back from hit by a car. But 3 legs does NOT slow this fucker down. All he wants to do is play play play. I took a short video of him chasing the ball. The hill is a lot steeper than it looks. I have trouble walking up it & have to side step my way up.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Love this thread.It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
                  I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                  Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• katina
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                    Love this thread.It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
                    I agree with you, I love it too.
                    It´s a nice thread to seek confort and refuge during this uncertain and turbulent time about the postponed tour dates.

Comment

• katina
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                      Some type of Sea Eagle i guess....but ala 'Belem hehe.
                      It´s a Southern Crested Caracara, here we call it "Carancho". Is a bird of pray of the family of "falconidae".
                      It has a total length of 50–65 cm (20–26 in) and a wingspan of 120-132 cm (47-52 in). Weight is 0.9-1.6 kg (2-3.5 lbs). Individuals from the colder southern part of its range average larger than those from tropical regions .
                      A bold, opportunistic raptor, the Southern Crested Caracara is often seen walking around on the ground looking for food. It mainly feeds on carcasses of dead animals, but will steal food from other raptors, raid bird nests, and take live prey if the possibility arises (mostly insects or other small prey, but at least up to the size of a Snowy Egret). It is dominant over the Black and Turkey Vulture at carcasses. It is typically solitary, but several individuals may gather at a large food source (e.g. dumps)
                      The Southern Crested Caracara occurs from Tierra del Fuego in southernmost South America north to the Amazon River region and southern Peru. An isolated population occurs on the Falkland Islands. It avoids the Andean highlands and dense humid forest, such as the Amazon rainforest, where it is largely restricted to relatively open sections along major rivers.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Took this adorable shot of Yellow Belly and Smokey the other day...had to share. Does that boy look guilty, or what???

Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Northern Girl
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Some nice pussies all up in here!
                          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                            Some nice pussies all up in here!
                            Sniper and I love our babies

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The Teddy showin' me the love:
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2012

Happy Birthday to our favorite kitty Yellow Belly! This is our middle daughter and the birthday boy.

Comment

Working...