Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bo Obama checks out the White House Xmas decorations....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WACF
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      You need to visit the mountains...or the west coast rain forest. Makes PA trees look like twigs .
      Every two years we head out west for a two week camping trip...usually Jasper through Banff then head for Revelstoke...love the mountains.

Last few years the weather seems to bite though...cold/rainy.

I so am not a flatlander!

Comment

• katina
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

This stray cat is one of my beloved petfriends. He has some congenital cerebral disability, he also was beaten up when he was a little baby and needed a complex surgery (traumatic diaphagmatic tear repair).
        As you can see, he is cross-eyed, also has hind bow legged and he is constantly dribbling, I really love him

DSC01101.jpg

Comment

• katina
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

sorry duplicated post
          Attached Files
          Last edited by katina; 11-30-2012, 01:46 AM. Reason: just trying to enlarge the photo

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by katina
            This stray cat is one of my beloved petfriends. He has some congenital cerebral disability, he also was beaten up when he was a little baby and needed a complex surgery (traumatic diaphagmatic tear repair).
            As you can see, he is cross-eyed, also has hind bow legged and he is constantly dribbling, I really love him

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9221[/ATTACH]

Uhhhhh...why is he in a pot? What you gonna do to that cat Kat? I thought you were in South America, not South Korea.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by katina

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9221[/ATTACH]
              That picture brings back memories.....

used to have a cat with about that same coloring. And she would always hang around the kitchen when my mom was cooking dinner... hoping something would fall from the counter and trying to grab it before the dog did. One night something fell.... forget what it was but it had whole cloves of raw garlic in it... and poor Mindy bit into that garlic clove, and her facial expression was identical to that picture... all cross eyed and drooling.

I don't think she ever went near garlic again though.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Cats don't last long around here. The coyotes get them. We did have a cat in Utah and the thing climbed a power pole and got up on top of the transformer and got electrocuted. Some kids in the neighborhood saw it happen. A big crackle and pop. All nine lives went at once. It was winter and I think the cat would go up there and lay on the transformer because it was warm because someone said they had seen the cat up there before.

The cat we had before that one the neighbors hunting dog killed. We don't have good luck with cats.
                Last edited by Nitro Express; 11-30-2012, 02:51 AM.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD

used to have a cat with about that same coloring. And she would always hang around the kitchen when my mom was cooking dinner... hoping something would fall from the counter and trying to grab it before the dog did. One night something fell.... forget what it was but it had whole cloves of raw garlic in it... and poor Mindy bit into that garlic clove, and her facial expression was identical to that picture... all cross eyed and drooling.

So kinda like this?

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• katina
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by FORD

The same happened with one of my cats,I was at the kitchen cooking chicken when something fell....a big garlic head, poor cat, I saw tears on her eyes

Comment

• katina
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
                      Uhhhhh...why is he in a pot? What you gonna do to that cat Kat? I thought you were in South America, not South Korea.
                      Hahaha, my cat has a passion for kitchenware

Comment

• katina
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Comment

• jemrocker
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Sep 2012

She's beautiful !!

Comment

• jemrocker
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Sep 2012

This is my handsome boy. He's 18 and is full of cattitude. He Rocks!

IMG_0337.jpg

Comment

• So this is love
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

are you david lee roth? oh ......and for the record I'm pretty good at this.........lol
                              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• jemrocker
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Sep 2012

Both cats are lookers !! I dig those lamps too!!

Comment

Working...