Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

I miss Daffney pretty bad today. I keep rewatching this video and when she stops to stare at me & the camera.....gets me every time. Methinks she deserved better than me.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
      Methinks she deserved better than me.

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Great video I found. Watch the :33 mark where the dog rests its big ol muzzle on the baby face. That kid is loving it. So cute.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• katina
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Very cute, what a great dog and the baby is so happy !!

Comment

• katina
            Commando
            • Mar 2012

Today is our local children´s day, they are celebrating,I love this pic

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

not our pet!

1003753_629326097091587_140388722_n.jpg
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                not our pet!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10650[/ATTACH]

I got to pet a lion cub at The Mirage in Las Vegas. Waited in line and paid $20. they took my pic petting it and gave it to me in a neat folder. 8x10. Wish I could find it.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                  I got to pet a lion cub at The Mirage in Las Vegas. Waited in line and paid $20. they took my pic petting it and gave it to me in a neat folder. 8x10. Wish I could find it.
                  she paid $25 towards a zoo foundation and the 8x10 they took wasn't very good

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    she paid $25 towards a zoo foundation and the 8x10 they took wasn't very good

But she got to hold it. When I did mine in Vegas i got to put one hand on it's back while they snapped the photo. That was it.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Snapshot_20130906_1.JPG

tortoise nest, a youngster checkin' out a really youngster

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

So last week im in the parking lot to 24-hour fitness before work. Finishing my coffee and in the middle of the parking lot I see 5-6 crows attacking something. I jump out to rescue whatever it is.

Alligator Lizard.

I look around and other than a few sparse planters for trees, theres no where for this thing to live. So I scoop him up and stick him in a critter cage that I keep in the truck just for times like this.

Take him to work with me as our parking structure is on the edge of a hillside with a canyon on the other. Tons of lizards hanging around every day sunning themselves. No predators and they all are just hanging out & used to the humans on break. Figure this is utopia for the alligator lizard. Fucker will be king!!....and live a long long life.

Sadly, in the great parking lot crow battle & subsequent capture to safety, my lil buddy lost his tail. But a small price to pay for an easy life from now on.

Live long friend! I'll see you on my smoke breaks.

(not him but looked exactly same)

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

I have a recurring fantasy similar to this where I am the center lizard and the other 2 are Mila Kunis & Scarlett Johansenn.....

Comment

• katina
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

This is not a nice time for animals and pets, lots of fireworks and crackers

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Cerberus absolutely hates New Years Evil. Of course he does have 6 ears, so who could blame him?
                              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...