Roth Army Pets - show 'em here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roth Army Pets - show 'em here

I know a lot of you have some great pets. Max loved his lil puppy. Great avatar. Shoes dog is a champ. And I try to pimp out pics of my old boxers at any chance I get. So here's your chance to show of your buddies. Whatcha got & whats their names?

I had 2 boxers. Daffney & Evander. They LOVED riding in the truck with me. They LOVED drive thrus because I'd always order 2 extra cheeseburgers. 1 with extra pickles for Daffney. They would jump up to grab figs off my fig tree to eat. They even liked smoked oysters & sardines. Would eat anything and love it.

Only bad thing is stinky death farts after I fed them McDonalds Angus Mushroom & Swiss burgers.....never did that again.

So some pics & videos I have. Daffney has the mostly black face. Evander had white in his face & loved pancakes.

I'll start with Daffney.

stealing her stuffed bunny

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

And my boy Evander. Such sweet dogs. Boxers are the best!

and PANCAKES!!!

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

And this was before the ex-wife would let them sleep in the house. Was so fucking cold in the garage. I wrapped them up in a down comforter and I swear & promise they didn't move all night. they were exact as I left them when I woke up to check them in the morning. they weren't dumb. They knew it was fucking cold if they get unwrapped.

Comment

Dont Make Me Say It.

BTW........................Sweet As Dogs.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

About the videos....yes, I talked silly baby talk to my dogs. BFD

Comment

Well I Do The Same With My Cats Too.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by sadaist View Post
              And this was before the ex-wife would let them sleep in the house. Was so fucking cold in the garage. I wrapped them up in a down comforter and I swear & promise they didn't move all night. they were exact as I left them when I woke up to check them in the morning. they weren't dumb. They knew it was fucking cold if they get unwrapped.

Oh Man, you are Great !!! Your dogs are lovely. I send Daffney and Evander a big kiss from Buenos Aires!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Well I Do The Same With My Cats Too.
                Please, please.

Comment

Emily....
                  Attached Files

Oh dear.

Comment

Chino....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes View Post
                      Emily....
                      Lovely, lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                        Chino....

So cute !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                          Chino....

I can read his mind.

"So what? We having sausages or not man?"

He is clearly not amused. LOLOLOL!!! I wanna squish his mug kinda tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes View Post
                            Emily....

She is just way too beautiful. My Evander woulda ruined her. Such a princess. AND A CHAMP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sadaist View Post
                              She is just way too beautiful. My Evander woulda ruined her. Such a princess. AND A CHAMP!!!!
                              She is a beauty, I wish my hair looks like her´s.

Comment

Working...
                              X