Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mdk1967
    Roadie
    • Feb 2004

...When one of my babies was still a puppy! Enjoy!

Comment

• katina
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by mdk1967

They are so cute and sweet!!
      Thank you for sharing.

Comment

• katina
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by mdk1967

I would like to ask how much your puppy weights now !!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          Aw man.

Nothing I can say here. I have gone through it with my boxers and it hurts as much now as it did then. Thank you for sharing the photos. If you are up to it later, I'd love to see some more with maybe a couple of your best stories. And they are NOT just pets. They are our friends and family members. When you are close with an animal to the point where you both understand each other just by looks you know it's way more than just some dumb animal. Way more. That unconditional love no matter if you are ugly or pretty, clean or dirty, fat or thin, sad or happy, good or evil.....they love you no matter what. So we return that to them moreso than we can do with people. I think that might be why it hurts so damn much.

It's rough, but the Rainbow Bridge story is really good. Maybe that might help your wife & son a little to think about where Mauri is waiting to see them again.
          Just got off the phone with my friend who has lost two dogs in the last week or so. I used to house sit for them a lot, so while they weren't technically "my" dogs, they might as well have been. Knew one of them since he was a puppy. Same friends have also lost two cats in the last year or two, so it's been a rough time.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

This is Hurley. He is 20 months old now. We adopted him from the pound when

he was 4 months old. He is a retriever/pit bull mix and loves everyone, even cats.

WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• katina
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

A retriever/pit bull...what a mix with good character, lovely dog.

Comment

• mh5150
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2010

Adopted him from my brother in law.they say he is a huskie mix but with what i have no idea

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Aww sweet. I think when I'm ready to get another dog I will rescue it for sure. I go to some rescue websites and wish I could save them all. it's so sad. The home foreclose shit people were leaving dogs behind to fend for themselves. Sad. Not sure if I feel worse for the dogs or the children who had no say in the decision and lost their pals.

Glad you guys were able to save your and give them a better life. And turn them into VH fans :-)
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by mh5150

Adopted him from my brother in law.they say he is a huskie mix but with what i have no idea

Were his ears cropped like that? Or are they naturally pointy? Good looking pup there for sure.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Zempi
                      Roadie
                      • Mar 2012

2399_58542991566_611816566_2020053_1673284_n.jpgMonti.jpg

This is Calvin and Monti...
                      Last edited by Zempi; 04-27-2012, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• mh5150
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by sadaist
                        Were his ears cropped like that? Or are they naturally pointy? Good looking pup there for sure.
                        Natural pointed.
                        His tail is like a husky .
                        Thinking shepherd mix
                        Last edited by mh5150; 04-27-2012, 01:15 PM.

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• Zempi
                          Roadie
                          • Mar 2012

1901_44986661566_611816566_1668938_7347_n.jpgCulloden dogs 126.jpg

I don't know how to make these pictures larger than this! But these are Ruben and Roxi...
                          Last edited by Zempi; 04-27-2012, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Zempi
                            Roadie
                            • Mar 2012

6800_125374521566_611816566_2953790_3867114_n.jpg[

Last one..

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Zempi
                              [ATTACH]8717[/ATTACH][ATTACH]8719[/ATTACH]

I don't know how to make these pictures larger than this! But these are Ruben and Roxi...
                              LOL. Is the dark brown one swiping at you with a paw? Like....screw the camera, let's go play! So cute. They get along well with the cat too? It's weird, my boxers would chase any kitty they saw but my cat. They would all snuggle in bed together and they wouldn't even mess with him. It was like their pet kitty too. All others were fair game. Animals are a trip and way smarter than they get credit for.

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Zempi
                                [ATTACH]8715[/ATTACH][ATTACH]8716[/ATTACH]

This is Calvin and Monti...

hmm...that big bruiser Rotty scares me. When I would clean swimming pools & see them in a backyard I made sure to always have extra treats for them. Better I spend a couple dollars and not lose an ass cheek as I try to hop a fence being chased. Always loved Rottweilers, especially when you overfeed them & get em all fat & lazy.

Comment

Working...