Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

My last Great Dane was put down 5 years ago and I don't even have any photos of her or my other Danes but I seen this and it reminded me of her

Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I'm going to pull up a few more to keep the thread going.

This is my first dog, Samoyed Tucker along with my first two Irish.
      Attached Files

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Well now it's not going to let me upload any photos.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Trying again - -

This is my old house in better days - Nelson, Summer, MacKenzie & Quinn

Oh dear.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
            Well now it's not going to let me upload any photos.

I'm having some trouble with the site right now too.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
              Oh shit Sadaist, if you are having trouble, then I am screwed!!! If the method changes, let me know, because then I will need new instructions...
              Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• katina
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

Can I help?? For me it´s O.K.

Stay Frosty!!

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Here's my big boy, Spook.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel

Or maybe not...

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• SparkieD
                      Veteran
                      • Sep 2006

Sadaist, you will be happy to know that the boxer I asked you about the other day has been rescued and is doing well. Speaking of rescues, lookie what we pulled from under an old shed in my sister's neighbor's yard a few days ago

Mommy went to the vet the very next day for a spay and shots. Here's a close-up of the little ones. Anybody want one?

Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                      Originally posted by rustoffa
                      Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
                        Sadaist, you will be happy to know that the boxer I asked you about the other day has been rescued and is doing well.

Nice! I hate going to rescue shelters or websites because I want to adopt them all. And right now I can't even take 1. But I have been stopping a couple times a week at local pet stores that sell puppies. Just to get 15 minutes or so of some puppy time to carry me through. Yesterday was 2 English Bulldog pups.

Boxer rescue LA is where I will get my next pet. I will probably take a senior so it can live out it's final couple years being spoiled with McDonalds burgers and lots of fluffy pillows to sleep on. Plus they need to be rescued more because most people want young dogs. And many of these older dogs have had a rough life. Would like them to experience some real love before their time is up.

It seems like a really great facility. They try to put videos of each dog up. But they have some that have been there close to a year. That makes me sad.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Hey Sparkie...good job saving the kittehs. My mom gave me this little book of avice sayings back in the early 90's or so. Just simple 1 or 2 sentence things. Fun little book. I remember one of them said....

If you ever have a kitten, get 2. Two are no more trouble than one, but ten times the fun.

And Kristy, if you are still browsing this thread, I saw a puppy at the pet store yesterday that looked just like yours. Was stretched out so far out on it's back that's it's big pink belly was begging to be rubbed. So I obliged. So cute. Weird thing though, the pet stores now have hand sanitizer and make you sanitize between handling each puppy....every time. I swear I had to use that crap 8 times yesterday.

Comment

• katina
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

Hi Sparkie, I live very far away, so I cannot help you, but I am very happy because the old boxer have found a home, and the cats are very cute and they looks healthy.
                            I have 13 cats at home (flat), and I have done a lot of rescues. Very good for you

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                              Tease. Get a photo up. Use photobucket, it's free. At least tell us what breed he is.

And anyone notice that you never see or hear about Dobermans any more? Man, in the 1980's they were all the rage. Then in the 90's it switched to Rottweilers. But I swear I don't think I have seen a Doberman in 20 years.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Tease. Get a photo up. Use photobucket, it's free. At least tell us what breed he is.
                                He's a black house cat. Can only post from phone right now, laptop is still getting repaired. I'll try to upload the pic again...

[IMG]he/2.2.3 (CentOS)
                                X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.10
                                Content-Length: 52
                                Connection: close
                                Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

OKAY: http://img.tapatalk.com/4ac69603-0519-bd27.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...