X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Our Kitties

Sniper and I have two awesome Kitties named Yellow Belly and Smokey...
    Yellow Belly is more like a dog than a cat, I think. He comes when he is called, walks on a leash, and follows Sniper everywhere. Smokey is still a baby, but YB is getting her trained too.
    The girls made a crown for YB this day, and he was the King...the cats kind of rule the house :-)
    Attached Files
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Bonzo666
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Apr 2011

You gotta admit... NOTHING says MERRY CHRISTMAS!! like a pair of Yorkie balls staring you right in the eye!! haha...
      That's my personal hero, Junior!! Got him a week after our other YorkiePoo accidentally drowned in our new swimming pool... Best Rx for a broken heart a man could get!! Somebody got me the doctor... LOL

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Bonzo666
        our other YorkiePoo accidentally drowned in our new swimming pool...
        That's horrible.

When I cleaned pools I came one day to a customers house & the old female boxer was gone. i asked what happened & was told she drowned in pool. Husband found her & jumped in trying to save her but was too late. I'm glad I wasn't the one that found her. She was my Wednesday morning buddy too when I cleaned that pool.

LOL @ X-mas Yorkie balls.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
          The girls made a crown for YB this day, and he was the King..:-)

That crown....Yellow Belly is not amused.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Found this on Youtube & had to share. Fucking cutest thing I have ever seen. I shoulda kept the owl I tried to help mend. He looked a lot like this one. So funny.

Comment

• Cato
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

very cute!

Oh dear.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Very awesome Cato. great idea. What's a good program for a total noob to use to make a slideshow like that for youtube? I have so many pics of my pets, would love to be able to do something like that.

And I mean total NOOB! I just realized my wireless mouse wasn't working because I had the battery in backwards. derp

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

Got a tip from Sadaist about posting pictures, so I am just posting another photo of Yellow Belly chilling with one of Sniper's guitars...hoping it works...

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Came out perfect. LOL...kitty fits well in the curve of that guitar.

Wait.....isn't there a type of guitar string called cat gut? You better keep an eye on Sniper. String snaps &..."heeeeeree kitteh kitteh"

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
                        Came out perfect. LOL...kitty fits well in the curve of that guitar.

Wait.....isn't there a type of guitar string called cat gut? You better keep an eye on Sniper. String snaps &..."heeeeeree kitteh kitteh"
                        Thanks for your help!! It worked SO easy! Ummm, yah, no snapping strings...that could be disasterous for poor Yellow Belly!

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

AHA!

No wonder we had a litter of puppies. I caught them like this.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

But they loved each other. So it was ok.

Comment

• katina
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

Cats and dogs can be good friends, when my dog Suo, (dog in lithuanian) recovered from the surgery and could walk again, as he needed more space I had to introduced him to the cats!! And they lived together without problems...incredible In fact Suo made his best friend a young male cat, they played, eat and slept together, i will try find and post a photo of them.
                              I found the photo , Bronius a male cat is trying to hug my dog Suo.

Always the dog ate first, but before touching his food, he showed his teeths grunting, walked to grab Bronius from the neck and carrying him like a puppy, sat him in front the meat bowl and wait for him to eat first. LOL

Just incredible, but you know that sometimes friendship could turn into love.........

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Very cute. Thanks!

In fact, THANKS to everyone so far that have shared their babies here. I'm loving this thread.

Comment

Working...