Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

LOL. Poor Angel. You're having a helluva time getting a photo to post. I'm starting to feel bad now.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      He's a black house cat. Can only post from phone right now, laptop is still getting repaired. I'll try to upload the pic again...

[IMG]he/2.2.3 (CentOS)
      X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.10
      Content-Length: 52
      Connection: close
      Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

OKAY: http://img.tapatalk.com/4ac69603-0519-bd27.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Dummy. I'll fix it for you. Never in a million years did I ever think I would be posting a picture of Angels pussy at the Roth Army.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        Dummy. I'll fix it for you. Never in a million years did I ever think I would be posting a picture of Angels pussy at the Roth Army.
        Well, it's in my post now. I think it was tapatalk screwing up, not me. And don't you mean Angel's big black pussy? lol

Here's my little guy, Squeak. (Sure hope this works this time)

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• katina
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Hi Angel, your cats are lovely!!!

Comment

• SparkieD
            Veteran
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by katina
            Hi Sparkie, I live very far away, so I cannot help you, but I am very happy because the old boxer have found a home, and the cats are very cute and they looks healthy.
            I have 13 cats at home (flat), and I have done a lot of rescues. Very good for you
            Dude, you can tell for sure it is kitty season around here. Just rescued a bunch of ferals last week right before we got the others. One is expecting (sigh!) and the others are recovering from being fixed. Thankfully, I have found a place for them. I need to find homes for two of the kittens in the pic I posted and I hope I don't see any more strays or ferals ever again!!! As I am certain you are very well aware, it is not easy trying to save every one of 'em. 13 cats in a flat? Wow Man! You're amazing!
            Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
            Originally posted by rustoffa
            Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Dang. You girls have driven out all the other men from this thread. Come on guys! Help me out a little. lets get da BIG DOGS back in this thing!!!

Comment

• katina
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by SparkieD
                Dude, you can tell for sure it is kitty season around here. Just rescued a bunch of ferals last week right before we got the others. One is expecting (sigh!) and the others are recovering from being fixed. Thankfully, I have found a place for them. I need to find homes for two of the kittens in the pic I posted and I hope I don't see any more strays or ferals ever again!!! As I am certain you are very well aware, it is not easy trying to save every one of 'em. 13 cats in a flat? Wow Man! You're amazing!
                All my life I rescued animals from imminent death. When they recover to good condition again, I look for a new home for them, and they stay with me if I cannot find a new one. I refurbished a room with "glass bricks" (to bring light to the room), and "porcellanato" for the floor and walls for easy cleaning, you can see it at the photo I posted. Now I have 13 cats, they are a very happy family.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                  Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Ok I've tried 3 times now and The board will not let me upload photos anymore, nor will it allow me to delete any photos I've uploaded in the past. To say nothing of the directions on that upload manager all printed in white over the lightest blue imaginable. Anybody else having a problem or is it just my blind self?

Oh dear.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                    Ok I've tried 3 times now and The board will not let me upload photos anymore, nor will it allow me to delete any photos I've uploaded in the past. To say nothing of the directions on that upload manager all printed in white over the lightest blue imaginable. Anybody else having a problem or is it just my blind self?

Sorry Shoes, I don't upload like that to the site. I use Photobucket exclusively. Wish you luck though. Perhaps a mod will peruse our furry thread and toss you some help.

Comment

• katina
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
                      Dang. You girls have driven out all the other men from this thread. Come on guys! Help me out a little. lets get da BIG DOGS back in this thing!!!
                      Remember that you created this thread.... So talking about giving life..... Having so much cats at home and lot of work, is good to have a break and rest. 5 years ago I went for holidays at a nice seaside town 400km. from Buenos Aires, and late at night coming back to the cottage was a big and beautiful hairy cat waiting at the door, I gave her some milk and later she rushed into the bed and....voilá!!!
                      Beneath all that hair was a big belly with 5 kittens. That was really hard work, the bed was a mess , to save them I had to buy all the employees´s silence with big tips, they found a safe place in the garden, I bought a box, blankets, food for them and leave money for their needs, each year I come back to the same place (it´s a Timeshare), all kittens grew and live in the surroundings.
                      I still think why the cat waited at my door???? There were more cottages....a lot more to choose.

Comment

• private parts
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by private parts
                        Love the boxers dude! I used to have one and was the best dog I ever owned until I rescued this one...
                        R.I.P. Mauri we love you.

Sorry to say that this past Sunday our family lost our best friend Mauri unexpectedly. My wife, my son and myself are taking
                        this loss pretty hard. Hopefully as time passes, we will get through it. She is and will be severely missed.
                        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Sorry to say that this past Sunday our family lost our best friend Mauri unexpectedly. My wife, my son and myself are taking
                          this loss pretty hard. Hopefully as time passes, we will get through it. She is and will be severely missed.

That sucks man. Sorry to hear about that.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Aw man.

Nothing I can say here. I have gone through it with my boxers and it hurts as much now as it did then. Thank you for sharing the photos. If you are up to it later, I'd love to see some more with maybe a couple of your best stories. And they are NOT just pets. They are our friends and family members. When you are close with an animal to the point where you both understand each other just by looks you know it's way more than just some dumb animal. Way more. That unconditional love no matter if you are ugly or pretty, clean or dirty, fat or thin, sad or happy, good or evil.....they love you no matter what. So we return that to them moreso than we can do with people. I think that might be why it hurts so damn much.

It's rough, but the Rainbow Bridge story is really good. Maybe that might help your wife & son a little to think about where Mauri is waiting to see them again.

Comment

• private parts
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2007

Thanks guys. This is my first day back to work and so far the hardest thing was not having the same morning routine that I have had for the last 4 years.
                              Same thing last night. It's amazing how much pets play a part of your daily life. I may post some more pics later although re-posting the last one brought a tear to my eye.
                              sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• katina
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

My condolences. My heart is with you, your wife and your son. Try to think in the good days and time you spent with your Mauri I am sure she had a very good life with you.

I am glad Sadaist opened this Pet thread, so everyone can show how much they love pets and animals, and tell some nice but sometimes sad stories.

Comment

Working...