Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluemustard
    Veteran
    • Mar 2006

I almost got an African grey Parrot this month but got a siamees cat instead..at the shelter.
    Nice kitty!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

I had a chocolate siamese cat back in the early 90's. Those cats can get HUGE! And not fat, just tall & long. Big kitties.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

We had one too but it melted lying in front of the fire one night.

The kids were devastated...

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Not an official pet. But I saw this little guy at night hopping around & unable to fly. I knew he was gonna get hit by a car or eaten by a dog or cat. So I got a bed sheet and trapped him against a fence. Put him in a large rubbermaid tote. Next day called all the local shelters/rescues but they all would have put him down. So I let him live in my garage. I'd go every single day to the pet store & buy a live mouse. Then I'd set it free in the garage and the owl would swoop down & munch on him. yummy! He also ate live grub worms like candy. When I could corner him, he would let me hold him without clawing or biting. All the neighborhood kids got to pet him too.

He would stay up on the garage door railings and once he was flying pretty well I took him to set him free. I found a great place out a ways where they grow sod. Big open fields with probably a lot of mice to eat. Not sure if his wing ever healed 100%, but I like to think that the 3 months he recovered in my garage at least gave him a fighting chance out there. Better chance than had I done nothing.

was sad to let him go. Such a cute lil thing and can't believe how docile he was to hold. I mean really, how many people can say they actually held or touched an owl? That's why I wanted all the kids around to get the chance to meet him. He was a burrowing owl. They live in the ground like gophers.

He would fly into the little office room in the garage & land on the tv or couch. The mice he would eat on top of the pool table.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

few more

Comment

• bluemustard
              Veteran
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
              I had a chocolate siamese cat back in the early 90's. Those cats can get HUGE! And not fat, just tall & long. Big kitties.
              So fucking cool sadaist!!
              Mine is half straycat half thai or siamees..lol
              Light blue eyes..acts like a dog sometimes..big kitty..had cats and dogs all my life but this guy is something else.Sometimes my other cats would grab my hand and kick his paws and bite real cute...this one is like a fucking puma..hahah..he is sweet as hell but I'm shure he could rip me a new one without any problem..lol..he's all pumped too..
              He looks like a white tiger cub here:

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

was sad to let him go.
                Bet the mice at the pet store had a party that night.

Comment

• bluemustard
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2006

That owl is fucking amazing!!!

Comment

• bluemustard
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by katina
                    awsome!!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

few more

That is pretty fuckin cool.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

That is so cool.I would love a pet owl

I had a pet spider a while back.Not sure if i have any pics though.She was cool
                        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• vh rides again
                          Commando
                          • Dec 2006

Not an official pet. But I saw this little guy at night hopping around & unable to fly. I knew he was gonna get hit by a car or eaten by a dog or cat. So I got a bed sheet and trapped him against a fence. Put him in a large rubbermaid tote. Next day called all the local shelters/rescues but they all would have put him down. So I let him live in my garage. I'd go every single day to the pet store & buy a live mouse. Then I'd set it free in the garage and the owl would swoop down & munch on him. yummy! He also ate live grub worms like candy. When I could corner him, he would let me hold him without clawing or biting. All the neighborhood kids got to pet him too.

He would stay up on the garage door railings and once he was flying pretty well I took him to set him free. I found a great place out a ways where they grow sod. Big open fields with probably a lot of mice to eat. Not sure if his wing ever healed 100%, but I like to think that the 3 months he recovered in my garage at least gave him a fighting chance out there. Better chance than had I done nothing.

was sad to let him go. Such a cute lil thing and can't believe how docile he was to hold. I mean really, how many people can say they actually held or touched an owl? That's why I wanted all the kids around to get the chance to meet him. He was a burrowing owl. They live in the ground like gophers.

He would fly into the little office room in the garage & land on the tv or couch. The mice he would eat on top of the pool table.

LoL
                          That's pretty cool. I'm surprised it was that tame of a bird, owls are notorious for being mean and have the tools to rip ya to the bone.

Pretty bad ass bird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Roth And Roll

Comment

• katina
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

Damn katina....last time I saw that much pussy was.......hell, I've NEVER seen that much pussy!

you have a lot of cats
                            It was very difficult to take the photo, all the 13 sleeping together!!!

And Sorry if I offended you with pussy, pussy pussy......

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by katina
                              I have a big audience But I don´t sing to them!!
                              They were all rescued from the street and immident death, and recieved medical treatment, each of them has its own incredible and tragic story with a happy ending.

Comment

• katina
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

This is awesome! I didn't even think of people posting their fishes here when I made this thread. Was just thinking cats & dogs.
                                Hi Sadaist!! What and incredible job you did with the little owl !!!

Comment

Working...