• Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by bluemustard
    He looks like a white tiger cub here:

Totally!

Geez...look at the size of that fucking paw. Damn!
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
      Totally!

Geez...look at the size of that fucking paw. Damn!
      Yeah, that looks like a big paw for a Siamese. Looks like his daddy might have been a Maine Coon.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bluemustard
        Veteran
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by FORD
        Yeah, that looks like a big paw for a Siamese. Looks like his daddy might have been a Maine Coon.
        LOL

Weirdest cat I've ever had..very special..hahah
        Needs attention 24/7 like a baby dog.
        This was the first day I got him..riding back home from the shelter.
        I'm talkin dutch..something bout pancakes.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          I actually prefer dogs with MUGS you can squish. Boxers, pugs, bulldogs, mastiff, etc. Big squishy jowls & droopy lips. The smooshed type faces. I don't know why, just kinda more fun. My parents had a greyhound and it's nose was so thin & long. Couldn't squish it at all.
          My Jameson (aka Jamie) fits that bill. He's a bullmastiff.
          Attached Files
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
            My Jameson (aka Jamie) fits that bill. He's a bullmastiff.

Aww, such a baby.

I'd hate to see your monthly pet food bill. You'd be better off breeding rabbits in the backyard & just letting the big bruiser have at 'em. Yummy bunnies!

*Do you ever just squish his mug?
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by bluemustard
              riding back home from the shelter.
              I'm talkin dutch..something bout pancakes.

HAHA! Pancakes!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

The owl is amazing! Kudos Sada for taking care of it! How cool! I have owls that live around my house. Have only seen them a couple of times. Took me 8 years before I finally got a picture of one, about 5 months ago. Will have to post it eventually.

And YES...the kitty looks like a blue-eyed white tiger! How pretty!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

chicken 098.jpg

our african leopard torts
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    [ATTACH]8587[/ATTACH]

top, mary. left, bucky. middle, billie. right, moshi(swahili for "pot")
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Headly1984
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by FORD
                      Looks like his daddy might have been a Maine Coon.
                      Maine Coon cats are great ! big paws and whisps of hair between the toes is the give away I am told, had one for 16 yrs - he was one cool cat !

I am a dog guy and never thought I would enjoy a cat - but that breed is not your typical domestic feline - very personable and for me he was easy to train with commands - even outside that cat would come when told to come here - get down when told to get down and for about 5-10 min. he would let me give him a bath until he had all he could take and couldn't take no more lol!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

juvenile african sulcata named "flip"

chicken 099.jpg

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          The owl is amazing! Kudos Sada for taking care of it! How cool! I have owls that live around my house. Have only seen them a couple of times. Took me 8 years before I finally got a picture of one, about 5 months ago. Will have to post it eventually.

EXACTLY!

That's why I wanted those kids to come over & meet him and be able to touch his head. Hopefully they take that with them & someday in the future when they see an injured animal they do the right thing. But honestly, having him was for mostly selfish reasons. I fucking dug it!

I hear barn owls scream at night when flying over and on rare occasions the moonlight hits just right & I see 1. So sad when I see a big ass barn owl on the side of the road. Those fuckers get HUGE! I had never heard of a burrowing owl before I found this little guy.

Funny, but forever after I had him, if I said the word "bird" my dogs would look up like they did to the garage rafters.

*oh, I had an apartment in the city in Pacific Beach. From my apartment I could see 2 billboards back to back. A family of barn owls lived in between them. I would get the binoculars & watch them 1 spring. Such amazing things.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

juvenile african sulcata named "flip"

[ATTACH]8588[/ATTACH]

DA FUCK?!

We got tortoises now? HAHAHA! Fucking awesome!

Damn dude. That 1 with the big jagged shell looks prehistoric. So cool!

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

[ATTACH]8587[/ATTACH]

What is the average lifespan on one of those? Is the big one a different type or just a lot older?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I hope you didn't say 'Hey kids if you come with me back to my place I'll let you touch my owl's head.'

Comment

Working...