Biden would act to impeach Obama if Obama goes to war with Iran without approval.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Yep, no coverage in Syria!

Magazine airing November 8, 2011: "Syria Undercover" and "The Regime."
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

About Iran...if we go to war, why can't ours & Israels soldiers go fight Irans soldiers on some deserted island or the middle of the Outback or something? Leave the public out of this shit. We're tired of it and none of us have anything to do with it. Motherfucking tired of non-stop war in the middle east (especially since no matter what we do they still fucking hate us). Kill the ones that threaten or attack us and leave the rest alone. For fucks sake already.

I know, I know. naive. Just fucking tired of war. And as a Republican Im generally in favor of it lol.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k

http://video.pbs.org/video/2165688098

PBS doesn't count. Most people that watch PBS are children in the 70's & 80's watching Sesame Street.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Dude, you believe what they show you on the "news."

You're F U C K E D !!

My God.....children are tougher to debate than you.

An embedded reporter talking to eye-witnesses and videotaping protests, with video evidence of troops firing on protesters......yep, never happened.

I know you're a new convert to what most thinking people have known for a decade......so I'll give you a little catch up time

Not all reporters are Fox News shills, idiot. Your parents were brother and sister, right?
          Magazine airing November 8, 2011: "Syria Undercover" and "The Regime."
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            About Iran...if we go to war, why can't ours & Israels soldiers go fight Irans soldiers on some deserted island or the middle of the Outback or something? Leave the public out of this shit. We're tired of it and none of us have anything to do with it. Motherfucking tired of non-stop war in the middle east (especially since no matter what we do they still fucking hate us). Kill the ones that threaten or attack us and leave the rest alone. For fucks sake already.

I know, I know. naive. Just fucking tired of war. And as a Republican Im generally in favor of it lol.
            Follow the money. The people who benefit most from war never fight in it.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by sadaist
              PBS doesn't count. Most people that watch PBS are children in the 70's & 80's watching Sesame Street.
              Front Line is one of the most respected shows in the business.....it deals with facts, interviews the people who were there and is fair and unbiased. They also use reporters outside the US, too.

Show me where Front Line has ever contradicted itself like Fox News.

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

http://video.pbs.org/video/2165688098
                Frontline owns.

only news show worth a damn out there.
                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Front Line is one of the most respected shows in the business.....it deals with facts, interviews the people who were there and is fair and unbiased. They also use reporters outside the US, too.

Show me where Front Line has ever contradicted itself like Fox News.
                  a-fucking-men.

even my dad who's a regular fox news viewer enjoys frontline.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

That's the show Lowell Bergman went to when he got sick of the propagandist bullshit at CBS, right?

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Unchainme
                      a-fucking-men.

even my dad who's a regular fox news viewer enjoys frontline.

See Elvis is still reeling from the fact that we were right about Bush, the wars and Fox News so.......being an inbred hick, he now thinks all news shows are bad because he can't differentiate from fact and fantasy or use independent thought

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

I'm personally of the belief, that if more news networks and news programs were like front line, and less like Fox News, we'd be in a much better shape as a country.

It's so well done too. Normally Public Broadcasting bores the hell out of me, I hate NPR for example, but, this show is able to keep you hooked throughout the program without overly sensationalizing the subject matter, and presenting the facts straight up.
                        Last edited by Unchainme; 03-13-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Yep, but to some idiots PBS will always have a hippie liberal tag because some Opinionist told them so.......

Betcha 50 bucks not one person who criticized that link even bothered to watch it.

It's really simple in the current Dark Ages of news like Fox.......verify what they say by independent sources and never take what is said at face value.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I always hated PBS. Even when I was a kid. I wanted to force feed big bird cement out of a cement truck and burn Mr. Roger's Nieghborhood down. Then don't get me started on that money begging bullshit they do every year.

Ok. Ok. I catch myself watching Nova every now and them but I take a long shower afterwards.
                            Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-13-2012, 08:02 PM.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Uh, Nitro....you can watch all Front Line episodes online without commercial interruption

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                                That's the show Lowell Bergman went to when he got sick of the propagandist bullshit at CBS, right?
                                The story of Bergman's investigation of the tobacco industry for 60 Minutes was chronicled in the 1999 feature film The Insider, in which Bergman was played by Al Pacino. The controversial success surrounding The Insider and its allegedly negative characterization of 60 Minutes correspondent Mike Wallace and producer Don Hewitt, led to Bergman's virtual blacklisting from the show, according to Bergman himself.
                                Wiki-link

Comment

Working...