Thread: For All us Aerosmith Fans

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

For All us Aerosmith Fans

Good news for Aerosmith fans that missed the band's special profile on 60 Minutes this past Sunday.
    You can now watch the full profile online and 60 Minutes have also posted bonus footage with material that did not make the final segment on TV.

60 Minutes sent us over the following video. First up is the actual segment that viewers saw on Sunday night and the second is the bonus footage:

<embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" width="425" height="279" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="si=254&contentValue=50121401&shareUrl=h ttp://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7401716n" />

<embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" width="425" height="279" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="si=254&contentValue=50121371&shareUrl=h ttp://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504803_162-57394683-10391709/lara-logans-backstage-adventure-with-aerosmith/" />

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I like Aerosmith as much as the next guy... not much interest in anything beyond PUMP.

But there is no way in hell they are gonna spit out an album that comes close to ADKOT.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Walker View Post
    I like Aerosmith as much as the next guy... not much interest in anything beyond PUMP.

But there is no way in hell they are gonna spit out an album that comes close to ADKOT.
    I agree. I didn't see all of this story on 60 minute but what I did see was good.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Walker View Post

While I agree with you for what it's worth Joe Perry said this album will be a return to it's hard rock roots, or something to that effect.
    Whether it's hype or not, we'll find out eventually.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I agree. I didn't see all of this story on 60 minute but what I did see was good.
    did you see that you posted this in non?

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillsNSpills View Post
    did you see that you posted this in non?
    Yes I did.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I pretty much gave up after Done with Mirrors, which to me was their last good album. After that, they became "Aerosmith-by-committee", and started sounding about as menacing or dangerous as Air Supply.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    I pretty much gave up after Done with Mirrors, which to me was their last good album. After that, they became "Aerosmith-by-committee", and started sounding about as menacing or dangerous as Air Supply.
    I some them just before Steve fell off the fucking stage. It was a great show.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    DWM was the last great Aerosmith album... PUMP merely has moments i.e. 'Monkey On My Back', 'My Girl'.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillsNSpills View Post
    While I agree with you for what it's worth Joe Perry said this album will be a return to it's hard rock roots, or something to that effect.
    oh yeah? who are they hiring to write the songs this time?
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    AEROSMITH Producer Wanted STEPHEN KING To Help With Lyrics - Feb. 9, 2012
    According to The Pulse Of Radio, AEROSMITH producer Jack Douglas told Classic Rock magazine that he suggested recruiting author Stephen King to work with Steven Tyler on lyrics for the band's new album. Douglas said he threw his idea out there when he was asked by the record label if Tyler needed anyone to write with. Douglas explained, "They looked at me like I was crazy. I said, 'No, I'm serious. If there's anyone who's going to inspire him, it'd be Stephen King. Steven doesn't need melody — he needs someone who's going to inspire him as a wordsmith. I don't want a guy who's just writing hits right now.'"

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My Fist Your Face. Great tune! Yeah, Mirrors was mean alright. After that, they averaged about 1.3 kick ass songs per CD. Not a good ratio.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Depends upon Perry's current definition of "roots'. More than likely, this means the usual suspects: The venerable hack Desmond Child, the annoying woman who comes up with vomit-inducing dreck like "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing", and that guy who used to play guitar for Brian Adams.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I will pull bobo out again this week and give it a shot - I wanted to like it,bought it the week it came out at BB - but this sounds like aerosmith & the brian setzer orchestra to me - too something - overproduced or off tempo for blues rock ? pop blues rock maybe

Stephen King might be a great source of inspiration for any song writer - the guy knows what makes people tick - kind of how Bon Scott did - High Voltage / Rocker / Ride On, Bon Scott knew the essence of Rock was gritty and raw, even nasty with a smile .. maybe, like late night leaving the bar sweaty from booze with ill intent or making bad decisions with a female of questionable pedigree ( the Jack) =) ! ( King could inspire old blues roots edge maybe - I hope he / both of em' accepts the challenge !!!)

or rock lyrically is the best of DLR - Summer, SEX, Booze, beautiful chicks & good times ! but that is all swagger - and DLR can pull that off as an egotistical man of wonder chicks dig - I don;t think S.T. could sing DLR tunes and pull off the needed attitude

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Bon Scott also did a better job with that song..... even if he was dressed as a schoolgirl when he sang it.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Headly1984 View Post
    I will pull bobo out again this week and give it a shot - I wanted to like it,bought it the week it came out at BB - but this sounds like aerosmith & the brian setzer orchestra to me - too something - overproduced or off tempo for blues rock ? pop blues rock maybe
    If you have a good car system, save it for a road trip and report back...

It fucking rocks...

And BTW, I thought it was ok at first, but nothing great...

But it jams!

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Makes me glad I never was a part of a Mega Rock Band as a career.

Damn those toes.

Lucky Dave survived all those drum riser leaps.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think the rumor of Aerosmith no longer writing their own songs is GREATLY exaggerated. As far as collaboration...when Geffen comes to you and says, you're fired if you don't let us tweak your songrwiting, you let Geffen tweak your songwriting. If the end result is several good songs...I don't give a fuck how it got there. Permanent Vacation has several great songs. Pump has several great songs. Get a grip has a few...one of them even being one of them MTV ballads by the name of "Crazy". Nine lives has some good stuff. I can't comment on Just Push Play...I only know Jaded and I like that song. Bobo is pretty good, but nobody goes ape shit over a covers album. Sure some of the later stuff is not all-killer-no-filler, but compared to what was charting for everyone else in the early 90's, they were pretty much the only band still bringing the bluesy classic rock stuff and being successful at it. The rest of the rock world had gone alternative and melancholy. I believe 90's Aeromsith may not stand up to earlier stuff, but it was a shining diamond of blues-rock and innuendo in that time period. So..yeah..up through Pump...great stuff. After pump...still pretty good...certainly not deserving of the ass thrashing they get by all the cool kids. That is all.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    AEROSMITH is currently mixing a reworked version of its 1991 outtake "Legendary Child" (originally written during the "Get A Grip" sessions) for inclusion in the upcoming summer film "GI Joe: Retaliation" (which arrives in theaters around the U.S. on June 29). The song is also expected to appear on AEROSMITH's long-awaited new studio album, which is tentatively due later this year.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I watched the 60 miniutes dela last night on DVR and enjoyed it. I am going to watch this today for the bonus footage.

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Stephen King might be a great source of inspiration for any song writer - the guy knows what makes people tick - kind of how Bon Scott did - High Voltage / Rocker / Ride On, Bon Scott knew the essence of Rock was gritty and raw, even nasty with a smile .. maybe, like late night leaving the bar sweaty from booze with ill intent or making bad decisions with a female of questionable pedigree ( the Jack) =) ! ( King could inspire old blues roots edge maybe - I hope he / both of em' accepts the challenge !!!)

or rock lyrically is the best of DLR - Summer, SEX, Booze, beautiful chicks & good times ! but that is all swagger - and DLR can pull that off as an egotistical man of wonder chicks dig - I don;t think S.T. could sing DLR tunes and pull off the needed attitude
    I have asked before Headly1984 and i will ask once more

Are you high or something?
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoFoolsAMinute View Post
    I think the rumor of Aerosmith no longer writing their own songs is GREATLY exaggerated. As far as collaboration...when Geffen comes to you and says, you're fired if you don't let us tweak your songrwiting, you let Geffen tweak your songwriting. If the end result is several good songs...I don't give a fuck how it got there. Permanent Vacation has several great songs. Pump has several great songs. Get a grip has a few...one of them even being one of them MTV ballads by the name of "Crazy". Nine lives has some good stuff. I can't comment on Just Push Play...I only know Jaded and I like that song. Bobo is pretty good, but nobody goes ape shit over a covers album. Sure some of the later stuff is not all-killer-no-filler, but compared to what was charting for everyone else in the early 90's, they were pretty much the only band still bringing the bluesy classic rock stuff and being successful at it. The rest of the rock world had gone alternative and melancholy. I believe 90's Aeromsith may not stand up to earlier stuff, but it was a shining diamond of blues-rock and innuendo in that time period. So..yeah..up through Pump...great stuff. After pump...still pretty good...certainly not deserving of the ass thrashing they get by all the cool kids. That is all.
    Ummm...NO. The fact is, since Permanent Vacation, every time the band should have stood by their instincts as obnoxious fuck-ups, they allowed themselves to be overruled by ego-driven nitwits like John Kalodner, people that have somehow secured cushy jobs for themselves in the music industry as "consultants", whose expertise is/was based not on any sort of proven track-record but by how "hip' they were. In Kolodner's case, this meant accidentally signing Phil Collins at one time to a solo contract, carrying firearms and attempting to dress like John Lennon around the time he married Yoko Ono.

The best ideas Aerosmith have had in roughly 25 years have never made it to their albums. Want proof? Go over to Youtube, type "Unreleased Aerosmith" into the search engine and get your mind blown. Just to arbitrarily pick out one (out of dozens of tracks), hows about a live cover of the Yardbirds' "I'm Not Talking?"

PLAY LOUD.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ummm...NO. The fact is, since Permanent Vacation, every time the band should have stood by their instincts as obnoxious fuck-ups, they allowed themselves to be overruled by ego-driven nitwits like John Kalodner, people that have somehow secured cushy jobs for themselves in the music industry as "consultants", whose expertise is/was based not on any sort of proven track-record but by how "hip' they were. In Kolodner's case, this meant accidentally signing Phil Collins at one time to a solo contract, carrying firearms and attempting to dress like John Lennon around the time he married Yoko Ono.

The best ideas Aerosmith have had in roughly 25 years have never made it to their albums. Want proof? Go over to Youtube, type "Unreleased Aerosmith" into the search engine and get your mind blown. Just to arbitrarily pick out one (out of dozens of tracks), hows about a live cover of the Yardbirds' "I'm Not Talking?"
    Why does this remind me of how spam slags ADKOT? Pointing out a flaw in the process rather than letting the music speak. Secondly, why is an A&R man such a crime? And, what if I am wrong and Aerosmith didn't write "all" off the songs. I have trouble believing that ever song you ever have liked were written only by Aerosmith. I don't think any of Van Halen's are.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think the rumor of Aerosmith no longer writing their own songs is GREATLY exaggerated. As far as collaboration...when Geffen comes to you and says, you're fired if you don't let us tweak your songrwiting, you let Geffen tweak your songwriting. If the end result is several good songs...I don't give a fuck how it got there. Permanent Vacation has several great songs. Pump has several great songs. Get a grip has a few...one of them even being one of them MTV ballads by the name of "Crazy".
    Crazy is a Desmond Child song.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Crazy is a Desmond Child song.
    I thought Aerosmith was involved somehow.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why does this remind me of how spam slags ADKOT? Pointing out a flaw in the process rather than letting the music speak. Secondly, why is an A&R man such a crime? And, what if I am wrong and Aerosmith didn't write "all" off the songs.
    When it comes to Aerosmith, at this point even I don't know who or what to believe about their creative process. In Stephen Davis' Walk This Way biography, the author pretty much points out that these guys were so wiped out on drugs in the seventies that it's amazing they were able to come up with material, let alone slog it out on the road for around 18 months at a time. And if they were that messed up, then how can their recollections of that time be taken at anything more than face value? Even Davis himself is hard to believe, as in a later book about Guns & Roses, he claims that Perry and Whitford didn't even play on Get Your Wings, something the writer seems to have failed to mention in his Aerosmith book. HUH?

The thing that bugs me about Koladner was made evident in the Making Of Pump video that coincided with that album's release. He is all over it, acting like a band member by sticking his nose into the writing process (the same thing that creepy, sweater wearing "life coach" did in Metallica's Some Kind Of Monster), directing them toward a bland, boring and ultimately fetid path that may have got them on the radio, but turned them into vanilla pudding along the way.

So the flaw is not in the process, the process itself is the flaw. The music doesn't speak, or at least attempt to honestly because this isn't Aerosmith making it, it's a tacked together production committee.

I have trouble believing that ever song you ever have liked were written only by Aerosmith. I don't think any of Van Halen's are.
    Sorry, but I truly can't make heads or tails of what you are saying here. What does that even mean?

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Again... in my opinion, if the songs are good, they're good. Who wrote them isn't that big a deal. The songs were still written by Aerosmith, the record company just had someone doctoring the songs. Aerosmith was done if they didn't agree to this. However, I will admit that I don't really think their songwriting was broken. Done with mirrors was a great record and I don't believe the songwriting was the cause of its failure. Aerosmith had just fallen out of favor. The collaboration with Run DMC and marketing made them popular again, but the producers were probably so busy patting themselves on the back that they were not going to admit that the song doctoring wasn't responsible. That being said...only about half of the songs on Permanent Vacation and Pump were even written with outside help. All the same, I don't think the collaborations..especially those with Jim Vallance...were a failure. There were plenty of catchy rocking songs, but people get hung up on the handful of love ballads that flooded the radio. Those may not be your taste, but who can deny that a successful rock band from the 70's having great success in the 90's with all five original members is kind of an astounding accomplishment. Yeah they had to change the game a little to achieve it..that's why no one else has...but I don't really think they lost that dirty back-room Boston essence when you get down to what the majority of their music is made of. There's more good than bad. And the fact that there are outtakes that kill what's making the releases further proves they still have it. Those songs are still there...just like the VH demos were. I don't think we've seen the last of these guys and I think it will be good.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

It was the movie ballad that killed them. I blame it all on Liv. Anyways, not a huge Aerosmith fan so there is probably tunes I don't know of that are really good. Seen them once & it was pretty boring. 1990 ish.

But I will say this. Dream On is one of the top 5 songs ever written. Just one of those Stairway To Heaven type masterpieces. Just based on that 1 single song, they will always garner my respect. Not every lifetime that you can bust out a masterpiece.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Your in England???? - do you even own a real motorcycle or pick up truck ? what do you know of REAL Rock n Roll if you are on a DLR site and yet somehow still dig A.S. - lol!

Your country may have produced the british invasion - and thank you very much for EC - but if you like A.S. - maybe you also like OASIS ? hahaha!

I thought being high was a compliment in rock n roll terms - you prefer your rock sober - must be an OASIS fan =) !!!! or maybe you prefer Wolfie to M.A. - he liked Whiskey - is that too high for you too ? - silly brit chick

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Bitch View Post
    I have asked before Headly1984 and i will ask once more

Are you high or something?

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ah fuck it. What do I know? I surrender this thread. Carry on.

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Your in England???? - do you even own a real motorcycle or pick up truck ? what do you know of REAL Rock n Roll if you are on a DLR site and yet somehow still dig A.S. - lol!

Your country may have produced the british invasion - and thank you very much for EC - but if you like A.S. - maybe you also like OASIS ? hahaha!

I thought being high was a compliment in rock n roll terms - you prefer your rock sober - must be an OASIS fan =) !!!! or maybe you prefer Wolfie to M.A. - he liked Whiskey - is that too high for you too ? - silly brit chick
    Well i am actually from Veneto,Then I spent some time in the USA, and finally moved to the UK a few years back so how that makes me a silly brit chick i am not quite sure.But let's go on the assumption that I am.What would i know of rock,well let me name a few british rock bands you may have heard of.
    Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and Deep Purple were pretty much the big three when it comes to what we know as good old fashioned rock music.If that is not to your taste and a heavier sound is your thing perhaps you dig Rainbow,Judas Priest,Motorhead?.All British may I add.Do you own an Iron Maiden CD?,Yep you guessed it,Another great British band.I could name you many other great British rock bands on request and i assure you Oasis is not among the names,K hun

Now on the subjects of bikes,I am no expert but have you heard of Triumph?.What about the Vincent Black Shadow?.Just a quick question though.Why would a 21 year old single mother of one own a "Real" motorcycle?

Ho fatto il mio punto?
    Last edited by Dave's Bitch; 03-17-2012 at 07:27 AM.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I prefer wolfie to MA ... hey dude wolfies in a band i like go so see them there playing tonight ...somebody told MA's in a band as well playing some back room of a pub somewere.

Tho DB as for the motorcyle you need a basket for the front for the bairn
    fuck your fucking framing

fourthcoming

Dude i happen to agree with everything you just said 100% but don't be so hard on Dave's Bitch brother....she doesn't bother anyone here.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fourthcoming View Post
    Dude i happen to agree with everything you just said 100% but don't be so hard on Dave's Bitch brother....she doesn't bother anyone here.

oops.. I also figured it was a he with thicker skin, not a she - my bad - I wouldn;t have busted ballz of a she had I known
    Last edited by Headly1984; 03-17-2012 at 12:18 PM.

fourthcoming
    Dude I'm not the Roth Army police...lol...just another jerkoff. Have a good one bro.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah comrades it's a real shame about the outside writers because let's face it track for track Toys in the Attic and Rocks are classics Top to Bottom. (not slighting any of their old albums but these two stayed with me)

As far as ballads go, Home Tonight and You See Me Crying were brilliant and frankly that should have been the template for the forced 80's ballad to get a single says the record company trend. Instead of the cheesy ones we all came to detest.

Let's hope Joe has some heavy Back in the Saddle type riffs to assault the eardrums next time up.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jeez... with Cheap Trick on the bill, I'll have to think about this... I'll probably decide after I see a set list from the first few weeks...

AEROSMITH Announces 'The Global Warming Tour' with CHEAP TRICK - Mar. 26, 2012
    AEROSMITH, America's greatest rock and roll band, will start your summer sizzling and have you dancing around the fires of rock n' roll again. After blowing away audiences in South America and Japan, the Bad Boys from Boston are back to rock America's soul, with "The Global Warming Tour" playing 18 markets beginning on June 16 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Support on the trek will come from CHEAP TRICK.

"The old AEROSMITH is back with a new vengeance and we will kick your ass and make out with your mothers," says Steven Tyler.

Joe Perry adds, "Can't wait to bring this band back home. It feels like we've been away too long."

Live Nation is the national tour promoter for AEROSMITH's North American tour. This summer's hottest ticket will go on sale March 30 and 31 at Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com. The first round of tour dates are below with additional dates for a second leg to be announced shortly. Beginning on Thursday, March 29, fans that visit www.livenation.com/aerosmith and RSVP to the presale will have early access to tickets.

Bassist Tom Hamilton says, "After touring Japan and South America last year we're psyched about bringing it all back for the hometown fans. We're going to break out the classics, the hits and maybe even some of the new ones we've been banging out in the studio. Can't wait to get to Minneapolis!"

"The Global Warming Tour" dates (first leg):

Jun. 16 - Minneapolis, MN - Target Center
    Jun. 19 - Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena
    Jun. 22 - Chicago, IL - United Center
    Jun. 27 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
    Jul. 01 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum
    Jul. 03 - Bristow, VA - Jiffy Lube Live
    Jul. 05 - Detroit, MI - The Palace of Auburn Hills
    Jul. 07 - Milwaukee, WI - Marcus Amphitheater, Summerfest
    Jul. 17 - Boston, MA - TD Garden
    Jul. 21 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
    Jul. 24 - East Rutherford, NJ - IZOD Center
    Jul. 26 - Atlanta, GA - Philips Arena
    Jul. 28 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
    Jul. 30 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center
    Aug. 01 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center
    Aug. 04 - Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena
    Aug. 06 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl
    Aug. 08 - Tacoma, WA - Tacoma Dome

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hmmm... first show is at the Target Center. Tempting to finally cross Aerosmith off my never-seen list (even though I don't dig any of their stuff post Done With Mirrors).
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They skip me on the first leg anyway. I'm not sure I want to see them again.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Please remind me somebody what was the last album they did? 'Night In The Ruts' or something like that? Everything since by them is just sad commentary.

Thread Information