X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
    Its just more bullshit from the tards. Dont bother. They cant ever handle the truth that they are wrong. The song is #6, the tour hit #1, and like this thread says. Philly will ahve over 17,000 people riocking at the show.
    Look who's talking. Can't admit when a point has been made, fucking Dave bashing fag.

Fact is that with all the time you spend here, you'd be a "rothtard" too, according to you.

You come here because you hate Dave, and like the abuse. You wouldn't be here if Dave was back in the band instead of your hero.

"Lonely Sad Dude"

Comment

• Don Corleone
      Veteran
      • May 2004

This thread is as boring as a Van Hagar album. 2 sheep with nothing to say, and taking too long say it.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by ALinChainz
        Look who's talking. Can't admit when a point has been made, fucking Dave bashing fag.

Fact is that with all the time you spend here, you'd be a "rothtard" too, according to you.

You come here because you hate Dave, and like the abuse. You wouldn't be here if Dave was back in the band instead of your hero.

"Lonely Sad Dude"
        please, Id be there as long as Eddie is there. I wanted Dave to come back until I heard him on the 2 tracks and saw him at the 96 awards. The dude is washed up now. He sounds like shit. Sorry. He is not the man for the job and it looks like people still agree.

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

The point is, that regardless of how the tix are obtained, asses are in the seats buddy. I have been to 6 Cub's games this year and havent paid for 1 ticket. Does that make me not a fan? No. It means I got the hook up and wanted to go.

The excuses just keep coming. When every Van Hagqar album hit #1 and the tours were selling out all over in the late 80's and 90's, where you making excuses then too?

What are youre excuses for dlr playing the House of Blues, or selling barely 7,000 copies of Diamond Dave?
          You like to talk about Dave solo, his last solo album did WAY better than Sammy's.

Let's talk about Spammy's solo career before and after VH.

Where were you then? Still sucking Sammy dick then too?

"Loves Sammy Dick"

Comment

• dysfunction
            Head Fluffer
            • Jun 2004

I have been to 6 Cub's games this year and havent paid for 1 ticket. Does that make me not a fan? No.
            No, please don't tell me you are a Cub's fan. It will be nice if my Cardinals can beat them bastards this year, since they failed last year.

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

please, Id be there as long as Eddie is there. I wanted Dave to come back until I heard him on the 2 tracks and saw him at the 96 awards. The dude is washed up now. He sounds like shit. Sorry. He is not the man for the job and it looks like people still agree.
              Take a long look at Eddie dude. This tour maybe over before it even get's to you.

You saw Dave last when? When he was touring without Sammy last summer? The Dave & Sam Tour was when?

What people? A bunch of non-paying freeloaders who have the so-called "hook-up"? It's like free food at a car accident, there's a crowd, but it what it would be with Dave.

You know if Dave were back, this tour would be "sell outs", a word you are familar with I'm sure.

The less that 8000 in Buffalo agree?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2003

Who is Sammy Hagar?
                  David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
                  "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. .

Comment

• L.S.D.

You like to talk about Dave solo, his last solo album did WAY better than Sammy's.

Let's talk about Spammy's solo career before and after VH.

Where were you then? Still sucking Sammy dick then too?

"Loves Sammy Dick"

Please. I dont like Sammy's solo shit, havent listened to it in years, the only album I bought was Marching To Mars, and it sold around 350,000.

But since youre such a fan of Dave's what are your excuses for his pathetic career right now?

Comment

• L.S.D.

Take a long look at Eddie dude. This tour maybe over before it even get's to you.

You saw Dave last when? When he was touring without Sammy last summer? The Dave & Sam Tour was when?

What people? A bunch of non-paying freeloaders who have the so-called "hook-up"? It's like free food at a car accident, there's a crowd, but it what it would be with Dave.

You know if Dave were back, this tour would be "sell outs", a word you are familar with I'm sure.

The less that 8000 in Buffalo agree?

The thing is, I dont give a fuck. I like the sammy era music better. If I was the only one there, Id be fine with that. Music isnt a popularity contest. Grow the fuck up.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Grow the fuck up.
                          That's rich.

How would we grow up?

By making hundreds of posts at a Spammy site?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

He just toured last summer and fall.

How long did Eddie take between tours?

How do you know what Dave has going on?

Would I like him to put out an album and tour? Sure. But if you're a fan, that doesn;t change because he isn't in the news or spotlight 24/7, was VH? Was Eddie? Hell, Sammy was doing nothing, trying to stir up some kind of interest in himself, or a Montrose reunion, or his shitty solo career, havine Michael Anthony with him as much as he could to keep a toe in the VH door.

I don't see the point.

Comment

• L.S.D.

He just toured last summer and fall.

How long did Eddie take between tours?

How do you know what Dave has going on?

Would I like him to put out an album and tour? Sure. But if you're a fan, that doesn;t change because he isn;t in the news or spotlight 24/7, was VH? Was Eddie? Hell, Sammy was doing nothing, trying to stir up some kind of interest in himself, or a Montrose reunion, or his shitty solo career, havine Michael Anthony with him as much as he could to keep a toe in the VH door.

I don't see the point.

The world does not give a fuck about a new dlr album. The last one was proof. The man cannot write a good song anymore. His last album was all covers and his last tour covered van halen. The well is dry my friend.

Comment

• Don Corleone
                                Veteran
                                • May 2004

Music isnt a popularity contest.
                                Is this your way of admitting that Van Hagar aren't very popular?
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...