X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by moose
    That a whole FUCKIN VILLAGE eats the meat of an elephant!!
    No didn't think so
    So he paid $50000 to hunt an elephant and then after the kill he feeds an entire

How long will that elephant meat last?

How long would $50,000 worth of beans, grains, rice last?

It wasn't about food. it was about a photo op to put on their mahogany desks in their penthouse offices and be able to brag at cocktail parties.

If I had $50k to blow like this, I'd go and see Elephants, take pictures, maybe get to ride one (in Thailand you can do that), donate to a sanctuary so they can take care of even more elephants.

My trophy photo would look like this.......but with an elephant.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Elephants r NOT endangered
      As a matter of fact they have become a nuisance hence the culling of said elephants

Chinese people are not endangered, are overpopulated & becoming a nuisance as well.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• moose
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        Chinese people are not endangered, are overpopulated & becoming a nuisance as well.
        Watch it you might get banned for being a racist
        Lol

Comment

• moose
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

[QUOTE=sadaist;1633492]How long will that elephant meat last?

How long would $50,000 worth of beans, grains, rice last?

It wasn't about food. it was about a photo op to put on their mahogany desks in their penthouse offices and be able to brag at cocktail parties.

If I had $50k to blow like this, I'd go and see Elephants, take pictures, maybe get to ride one (in Thailand you can do that), donate to a sanctuary so they can take care of even more elephants.

My trophy photo would look like this.......but with an elephant.

[IMG]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/

U can say whatever you want but the fact remains that in Africa
          a huge part of their diet is MEAT
          Sure give em rice and beans and grain.......oh wait the warlords would get their
          Grimey hands on this and sell it to the people who can afford it
          Which is about 1% of the population
          I cannot believe how naive some of you really are
          I will ask this question again
          How many of you have helped the needy in Africa??
          How many have helped the needy in the USA
          when you can tell me that you've done the above then and only then will I listen
          And I can guarantee that if any of you fuckers had the money
          NONE and I mean none of you would go
          To Africa
          So go and plead your case to fuckin PETA
          Give em your money so they can tell you what a wonderfull
          Job they r doing lining their own pocket

Nice pic by the way
          Animals in a zoo for your enjoyment....how pathetic is that?
          When was the last time trekked away from
          Your home to actually see some wildlife that wasn't on tv on a computer screen
          Or in a zoo????
          :-)

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Have a custom 257 WBY Backcountry in my safe with a mark V action a fluted barrel and a mcmillan synthetic stock...thing weighs about 4.5lbs, havent decided what to top it of with yet...
            I also have a custom Sauer 90 in 300 Weatherby Mag.........HOLY FUCK this thing is a gem...and man does she hold flat and hit hard......

don't do the handgun deal...............too many obstacles here in Canada to own one
            I got a Canadian made Enfield. I had a hell of a time finding 303 ammo.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Elephant meat would not last long in a hot climate. In north America hunting season is in the fall so you have the advantage of having cold weather. As soon as your animal is down you have to gut it out. Leaving the guts in spoils the meat because they start to rot and that goes into the meat. If you bust the bladder you have ruined the meat. There are also glands you have to cut off. A lot to know or your deer is going to taste like shit. I can't imagine gutting an elephant out and processing it in the hot African sun. Imagine the flies. It would take a team of people to process it and they would have to have a lot of salt on hand to do it. I think it's bullshit as well.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

People are poor for one main reason. The debt driven banking system wants it that way. The world will only get poorer until the nations of the world wake up and stop paying the central banks for the use of money. Governments can issue their own debt free money and as long as there isn't too little or too much and the government accepts the money in payment for taxes you have the problem fixed. Right now our congress borrows money and the central bank charges us interest on that and then they give the money interest free to banks that charge us even more interest on it. So instead of our money going towards bettering our countries, it goes into banks all around the world that create bubbles and depressions so they can buy everything up cheap after the defaults. Eventually the bankers own everything and the rest of us pay almost all we earn to pay the debt. Fix this scam and believe me, there will be less poverty in the world.

Africa has always been a source of minerals, agricultural land, gold, diamond, and oil for oligarchs. No way in hell do they want the locals to control all that wealth.
                Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-22-2012, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Nice pic by the way
                  Animals in a zoo for your enjoyment....how pathetic is that?
                  When was the last time trekked away from
                  Your home to actually see some wildlife that wasn't on tv on a computer screen
                  Or in a zoo????
                  :-)

Hey Moose....stop fucking up the reply with quote feature.

Anyways....this sounds like an invitation for me to post more photos. HUZZAH!

*LOL. I love how you try to tear me a new one then end it with the :-) Van Halen baby! Beers on Moose!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I will ask this question again
                    How many of you have helped the needy in Africa??
                    How many have helped the needy in the USA
                    when you can tell me that you've done the above then and only then will I listen
                    And I can guarantee that if any of you fuckers had the money
                    NONE and I mean none of you would go
                    To Africa
                    Bono? Is that you?? Well, maybe it's time to put another Live Aid show together and feed these folks something besides tough stringy elephant meat....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Fitting

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Naw I ain't missing any point
                        He can afford an African Safari...let him kill an elephant
                        So fuckin what.....do you ignorant assholes know
                        That a whole FUCKIN VILLAGE eats the meat of an elephant!!
                        No didn't think so
                        So he paid $50000 to hunt an elephant and then after the kill he feeds an entire
                        Village.........oh my goodness how incredibly cruel is that
                        Um, you do realize that African elephant populations have been decimated, do you? And it had nothing to do with the niceties of feeding hungry Africans. It was all about the ivory...

I bet someone made a nice, tidy profit on the ivory tusks...
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-23-2012, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And the rest of you are here making fun of him
                          Gimme a fuckin break
                          WHAT HAVE YOU ASSHOLES DONE TO FEED A VILLAGE IN AFRICA
                          FUCK that how about in your own backyard??
                          The USA......not one of you care about the needy
                          Just about an animal that PROVIDED FOOD for a village
                          Hypocrites
                          Let the Africans kill their own elephants...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Elephants r NOT endangered
                            As a matter of fact they have become a nusance hence the culling of said elephants
                            A bullshit technicality. Elephant poachers nearly eradicated the species by the 1970s reducing populations in Chad from 400,000 to 10,000 according to Wiki. They only rebounded DUE TO STRICT PROHIBITIONS ON HUNTING AND THE IVORY TRADE!!

The problem in Africa is the EXPLODING POPULATION And POACHING
                            The only BIG GAME animal endangered in Africa is the Black and white rhino
                            And they auction off a few tags a year to generate money to protect these animals through hunting
                            There are a lot of problems in Africa. The elephant once suffered much of the same poaching pressures as the rhino does today...

In the end, you're just making excuses for inheriting, rich assholes behaving badly. If they want to feed a fucking African village, there's vast means that their wealth would be more efficient rather than running around getting their cocks hard by shooting elephants...

If they really want to help Africans, THEN HUNT THE ULTIMATE GAME--MAN!!! Go out and shoot one of the evil warlord cunts that rape, kidnap children for soldiers, and generally terrorize by wantonly killing whomever stands in their way....but selfish, pampered pussies like the Trump bastard children would never actually go after something that would shoot back....
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-23-2012, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Um, you do realize that African elephant populations have been decimated, do you? And it had nothing to do with the niceties of feeding hungry Africans. It was all about the ivory...
                              There was a huge controversy over the ivory trade in Hong Kong in the late 70's. In fact, a friend of my parents was an ivory dealer. He had a shop in Hong Kong that sold works of art made from ivory. Some guy from Saudi Arabia bought a huge replica of a ship made of ivory for $5 million Hong Kong Dollars. It was a luxury item and in high demand but then you had the people saying it was time for the tradition to end because elephants were being killed just for their tusks. They also had these cool ivory balls that were carved with a ball inside a ball inside a ball. He would buy the raw ivory and have Chinese artisans carve it into fabulous things and resell it. If you went to a real high end restaurant the chop sticks were solid ivory.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Mmmmmm...elephant! It's whats for dinner! Might actually be better than the shitty burger I had at Red Robin for lunch, though...

Comment

Working...