No announcement yet.

Trump sons’ wild killing spree causes outrage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typically with animals the younger they are the better they taste. I doubt a big old elephant would taste too good. I bet it's greasy, gamey, stringy and tough. I doubt Trump ate any.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

moose;1633400]As if you Argentinians are any better......if I'm not mistaken between 40-60% of the Argemtinians
      Hunt.......
      Hunting is in your blood
      Get over it!!!
      By the way there is no better BBQ than when u experience
      a Argentinian one
      Fuck they grill a mean piece of meat
      In two of your post you wrote: "And I can guarantee that if any of you Fuckers had the money NONE and I mean none of you would go to Africa". Well, I have been in Africa, I have friends in Africa. One time I was a week at Addo Elephant National Park of South Africa. I followed the steps of the herd, ten metres away, by day and nigths. The Park was created in 1931 to protect the remainig 11 elephants...and other species....do you guess why???
      The main point here is about The Trumps, standing over an animal, smiling with an elephant´s tail in the hand, trading 50.000$ for meat to the poor people of Zimbabwe? This is a joke. People as animals deserve respect, alive and dead.
      You can realize that English is not my first language, so I wrote to The Trumps:Hijos de Puta y la Puta Madre que los Parió, but I insulted The Trumps, the individuals, not their Country or their inhabitants. You quoted me and wrote: As if you Argentinians are any better...Mr. Moose: you are insulting the whole people of Argentina, and the Country. Do you want insult me?, is fair. You also said 40-60% of argentinians hunt...., hunting is in our blood??? What did you mean??? We are mostly indians living on a tree?? Hunting, with bow an arrow? You insult again. Weapons, guns are prohibited in this Country, nobody has a gun, only in some rural areas, mostly for protection, rarely for hunting related with tourism in controlled places. I don´t know any argentinian hunter. You mention our famous BBQ, "asado" in Spanish, Braai in Afrikaans, just animal meat industry, it´s a product nothing related with hunting. Please back to topic.

Comment

Veal sucks...

Comment

Veal is ok. Steak tar tar sucks.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

I fucking love tar tar you fucking infidel!!

Comment

Why don't you try Kibble or Kibbie it's the Jewish/Syrian verson of steak tar, tar. It's made with lamb instead. All in all I don't eat much red meat let alone completely raw. I'll stick with sushi....cooked eel instead.
              Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
              Veal is ok. Steak tar tar sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                Um, you do realize that African elephant populations have been decimated, do you? .

Wait. Aren't there 2 main species of elephants? Is the other 1 Asian or Indian? Shit. Different ears or something, not sure.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Originally posted by moose View Post
                  Elephants r NOT endangered

Comment

Originally posted by sadaist View Post
                    Hey Moose....stop fucking up the reply with quote feature.

Anyways....this sounds like an invitation for me to post more photos. HUZZAH!

*LOL. I love how you try to tear me a new one then end it with the :-) Van Halen baby! Beers on Moose!!!!!!
                    It's all cool bro!!
                    HAHAHAHAHA
                    Great thread...love to read the different views people have from music to sports to food..............makes life interesting......

I'm gonna go shoot an elephant now.....Cabelas Big Gam hunter style

Comment

• Propaganda bro all propaganda...................

Comment

• so hunting is banned in Argentina............
                        nobody has guns.....LOL

u must be FUBAR'd

Comment

• Originally posted by moose View Post
                          It's all cool bro!!
                          HAHAHAHAHA
                          Great thread...love to read the different views people have from music to sports to food..............makes life interesting......

I'm gonna go shoot an elephant now.....Cabelas Big Gam hunter style

Hey, remember I'm the one that started the Roth Army weaponry thread.

I have guns & love using them. I have killed things before and just don't want to any more. I'm all for people having the right to hunt things. I just try to make them think twice before they decide to take that life away. Just be damn sure you are doing it for a solid reason.

It's easy to kill. Load, point, squeeze.

It's near impossible to save. After trying so hard to save my dogs & doing everything I was possibly capable of over a long period of time, I realized just how hard it is to keep life going. Yet way too easy to end it.

Just think twice. Cause once you make that decision, you can't fix it. And regret sucks.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Originally posted by moose View Post
                            Propaganda bro all propaganda...................
                            Yeah someone has painted 3 million elephants with invisible ink and that's why we can't see them any more...

Comment

• Sadist
                              I agree 100% with you....
                              I don't shoot ANYTHING I do not intend to eat....and when I do shoot I make sure it doen't suffer.........one shot, one kill......I love the taste of venison, moose, bear, elk....meat that is steroid free,fat free......
                              My Dad taught me a lesson about 30 yrs ago, when I shot a bird I had no intention of eating..............I can still feel whack I got from him and how he made me pick up the pcs put them in my game bag bring em home clean and cook the morsels ........
                              Cheers.....

Comment

• Originally posted by katina View Post
                                In two of your post you wrote: "And I can guarantee that if any of you Fuckers had the money NONE and I mean none of you would go to Africa". Well, I have been in Africa, I have friends in Africa. One time I was a week at Addo Elephant National Park of South Africa. I followed the steps of the herd, ten metres away, by day and nigths. The Park was created in 1931 to protect the remainig 11 elephants...and other species....do you guess why???
                                The main point here is about The Trumps, standing over an animal, smiling with an elephant´s tail in the hand, trading 50.000$ for meat to the poor people of Zimbabwe? This is a joke. People as animals deserve respect, alive and dead.
                                You can realize that English is not my first language, so I wrote to The Trumps:Hijos de Puta y la Puta Madre que los Parió, but I insulted The Trumps, the individuals, not their Country or their inhabitants. You quoted me and wrote: As if you Argentinians are any better...Mr. Moose: you are insulting the whole people of Argentina, and the Country. Do you want insult me?, is fair. You also said 40-60% of argentinians hunt...., hunting is in our blood??? What did you mean??? We are mostly indians living on a tree?? Hunting, with bow an arrow? You insult again. Weapons, guns are prohibited in this Country, nobody has a gun, only in some rural areas, mostly for protection, rarely for hunting related with tourism in controlled places. I don´t know any argentinian hunter. You mention our famous BBQ, "asado" in Spanish, Braai in Afrikaans, just animal meat industry, it´s a product nothing related with hunting. Please back to topic.
                                I am not making fun of Argentinians.......as a matter of fact making fun of them is like making fun of my own kind.
                                Argentinians are great people.....

Comment

Working...
                                X