X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by moose
    My Dad taught me a lesson about 30 yrs ago, when I shot a bird I had no intention of eating..............I can still feel whack I got from him and how he made me pick up the pcs put them in my game bag bring em home clean and cook the morsels ........
    Cheers.....
    Well the Trump kids obviously didn't get that lesson from their Dad and I don't know why you sticking up for them doing something you say you never would do.

Comment

• moose
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Well the Trump kids obviously didn't get that lesson from their Dad and I don't know why you sticking up for them doing something you say you never would do.
      Everybody with money and when I say that I mean LOADS of money do things to stroke their ego's.....either it be buying planes, and cars and buliding huge mansions which in turn leads to raping our resources and polluting our enviorment etc etc...get my drift??
      These guys are stroking their egos in a different way.....they are shooting rogue elephants as part of a culling program.....killing a leapord that the biologists and authorities deem as a necessity because of the danger it poses on the local village................there are so many benefits that hunting brings to Africa that we as North Americans do not realize, we have everything we can basically need at our fingertips......not so much them.
      Thats what I am defending.........the people of Africa need this type of "safari".....so who are we to bitch about that, they deserve to eat and work and put clothes on their back and give their kids an education......stuff that we take for granted.
      How much food do we as North Americans waste??

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Yeah someone has painted 3 million elephants with invisible ink and that's why we can't see them any more...

You wanna paint a lot of elephants....you gotta have a lot of ink

STAY FROSTY!
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

What do Timex watches and elephants have in common?

They both come in quarts(z).
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Thread time of death: 6:13 pm March 23, 2012

Cause: 1980's bad elephant joke

Suspect: Member #6381

Services: None planned

Comment

• moose
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

[QUOTE=sadaist;1633835]Thread time of death: 6:13 pm March 23, 2012

Cause: 1980's bad elephant joke

Suspect: Member #6381

Services: None planned[/

Well at the least we can provide some
              Music.......
              :-)

Comment

Working...