To All you "Wannabes'" FU
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 07:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clarathecarrot View Post
    A few years back a guy tought me how to hunt Deer and what I was really there for, how to field dress then, seperate the meat from the bone and not ruin the portions...I was very proud of myself learning that. I didn't have to take it to a butcher even though they are better at it ..because that is a job of skill that can't be found much anymore.

Respect your local Butcher.

Incredible experience eh?
    I eat everything I shoot
    Nothing is left behind
    Hunting is one tuff gig
    If it was easy like some ignorant people assume there would be
    no game anywhere
    Bad hunters we r
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    06-21-2021 @ 10:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I once worked for a dude who was 70 years old at the time, he hunted every season as in all tags, fishing, trout ..deer, elk mountain goat, turkey etc,.. he paid perhaps a tousand dollars or more just for his tags,, ......( all going to conservation of said animals) almost every license, he could call a turkey within rock throwing distance, ( had to couldn't walk well).. with just his vocalizations, real old school hunter...anyway to the point, he gave me what was old (usually less than a year) in his freezer ,..as he replaced it every new season.

I have cooked and eaten some of the best food as you can imagine.

So it was old frozen, it wasn't wasted.
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-22-2012 at 03:57 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,285 Times in 4,714 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I love all these Peta people with leather shoes, leather belts, and leather designer hand bags.
    There's a difference between leather and fur. As long as people eat beef, then you might as well use the skin too. The animals killed for fur are generally not edible, so it's a wasteful practice, and it's not as though anybody is wearing fur because it's the only way they can stay warm in the winter.

The Native Americans took the proper approach with the buffalo. Show a little respect for the animal, kill it when you need to, and use every part of it that you can (hides for clothing and teepees, bones for tools, etc.)

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2021 @ 11:13 AM
    Status
    Thanks

=sadaist;1633254]I want to blindfold him & drop him in the middle of no where. And then inform him he has 1 hour head start. And the 10 hunters behind me know it's Trump season. Let's hunt down this fucker and see if he appreciates life a little more as his is being cut out of him.

I fucking HATE the killing of animals. I don't even kill spiders or bees. I'll scoop em up & place them outside. When I was doing pool service, every single bug, critter, creature that I saw struggling to live I made sure to carefully rescue & place off in the bushes or grass. Why is one life worth less than any other?

2 reasons to kill something. For food and self defense.

I don't buy the donated the elephant to a local village to eat story for a god damned second. The Trumps could have spent the same amount of money as they paid for their hunting trip to buy rice & grains for that same village & fed a lot more people. Just disgusting.

And the photos of the 2 kids with all the dead animals thinking they are big tough men. MOTHERFUCKERS! I swear man, I haven't wanted to break someones nose & smash it into their smug face so bad ever.

Grotesque.

These fuckers are going to have to answer to these souls when they die. They better come up with a better excuse than a cool photo op.
    I cannot find the words in English, sorry. So I will quote Sadaist because I feel the same.
    I have just a few words in spanish to The Trumps: HIJOS DE PUTA Y LA PUTA MADRE QUE LOS PARIÓ.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katina View Post
    I cannot find the words in English, sorry. So I will quote Sadaist because I feel the same.
    I have just a few words in spanish to The Trumps: HIJOS DE PUTA Y LA PUTA MADRE QUE LOS PARIÓ.
    As if you Argentinians are any better......if I'm not mistaken between 40-60% of the Argemtinians
    Hunt.......
    Hunting is in your blood
    Get over it!!!
    By the way there is no better BBQ than when u experience
    a Argentinian one
    Fuck they grill a mean piece of meat

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-27-2024 @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    There's a difference between leather and fur. As long as people eat beef, then you might as well use the skin too. The animals killed for fur are generally not edible, so it's a wasteful practice, and it's not as though anybody is wearing fur because it's the only way they can stay warm in the winter.

The Native Americans took the proper approach with the buffalo. Show a little respect for the animal, kill it when you need to, and use every part of it that you can (hides for clothing and teepees, bones for tools, etc.)
    You also need to kill the animal quickly. If you aren't sure you can't make the shot you don't take it. Also, they have some wonderful bullets that if placed right really do the job. We had a discussion about this very topic. More animals have been wounded with a 7mm Magnum and a high powered scope than a lower powered rifle with lower powered optics. People get too overconfident in the equipment.

Even with a gun it's still stalking an animal and positioning for a shot. The indians had it harder because their weapons had less range and power but it's the same general idea. Then you get through all that and get to where you are ready to take the shot and you get buck fever. It's the desperation to get the shot off that takes over and you mess up there.

Hunting is a real mental game and if you are a person with no patience it's not for you. It's being in the woods for days, usually in freezing awful weather, going up steep mountain sides with heavy equipment and it's all about being in the moment. If you think golfing is a good escape hunting beats that by several fold.

It's kind of like fishing. Most people that say they are hunting mostly hang in camp and drink booze and tell lies. You have the few die hards in camp that take it seriousely. The problem is you have a bunch of drunks back at camp that are suppossed to have the food cooked when you get back after dark and they usually are three sheets to the wind and nothing has been done and there is no booze left for you because they drank it all. What's funny is my dad told me most the lodges when he was a kid also had gambling dens and whore houses. Sure the husband told the wife he would be hunting over the weekend but he never specified what he would be hunting. With less people doing it now, the whore houses and gambling are gone.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-22-2012 at 05:03 PM.

7. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

moose (03-22-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Now this is hunting. Funny how the game changed from zebra to fowl.
    http://youtu.be/QiFUCv9yti4

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You also need to kill the animal quickly. If you aren't sure you can't make the shot you don't take it. Also, they have some wonderful bullets that if placed right really do the job. We had a discussion about this very topic. More animals have been wounded with a 7mm Magnum and a high powered scope than a lower powered rifle with lower powered optics. People get too overconfident in the equipment.

Even with a gun it's still stalking an animal and positioning for a shot. The indians had it harder because their weapons had less range and power but it's the same general idea. Then you get through all that and get to where you are ready to take the shot and you get buck fever. It's the desperation to get the shot off that takes over and you mess up there.

Hunting is a real mental game and if you are a person with no patience it's not for you. It's being in the woods for days, usually in freezing awful weather, going up steep mountain sides with heavy equipment and it's all about being in the moment. If you think golfing is a good escape hunting beats that by several fold.

It's kind of like fishing. Most people that say they are hunting mostly hang in camp and drink booze and tell lies. You have the few die hards in camp that take it seriousely. The problem is you have a bunch of drunks back at camp that are suppossed to the food cooked when you get back after dark and they usually are three sheets to the wind and nothing has been done and there is no booze left for you because they drank it all. What's funny is my dad told me most the lodges when he was a kid also had gambling dens and whore houses. Sure the husband told the wife he would be hunting over the weekend but he never specified what he would be hunting. With less people doing it now, the whore houses and gambling are gone.
    That's y I shoot a Mark V Wetherby in 270 WBY mag
    Using 150 grn Nosler Pt's
    Every animal I have harvested with that firearm died quickly and all
    With ONE shot
    I truly respect the animals I hunt and do everything possible
    To insure a quick and human kill
    And that includes taking the time to
    Practice, learn all I can about ballistics etc etc

I am so comfortable with the above firearm that I would face a charging lion
    With it......

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Now this is hunting. Funny how the game changed from zebra to fowl.
    http://youtu.be/QiFUCv9yti4
    Now I get the "Nitro Express" handle

570 NE
    470 NE
    600 NE
    Shoulder busters for sure
    LOL

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    06-21-2021 @ 10:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks

That was what I always figured ?..Nitro Express.

Express meaning heavy duty ballistic.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Now I get the "Nitro Express" handle

570 NE
    470 NE
    600 NE
    Shoulder busters for sure
    LOL
    You figured it out. Most people don't.

You know your stuff. 338 Winchester Magnum with Nosler Partitions for me. That's my main rig. I load it up or down depending on what I'm going for. Even more cool I built the rifle myself using a Mauser 98 action, a Douglas barrel, and a Timney trigger. I do have a muzzle brake on it. I carved the stock out of a nice piece of maple but then dropped it into a walnut stock because the maple one was just too damn heavy.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-22-2012 at 05:23 PM.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

PETA
    People eating tasty animals

I hunt every year
    I kill
    I am man
    I am in the top of the food chain
    I EAT MEAT motherfuckers
    Fuck all you vegan retards
    Man has hunted from the get go and that will never change

I eat meat. Love a good medium rare steak, bacon, sausage, etc... (now for the hypocrite rant)

But this Trump thing has ZERO to do with being hungry and hunting for food. ZERO!

Just because after he killed animals he decided to toss the carcass to hungry local villagers does not make it that he was hunting for food. That's a bunch of shit to make it seem okay. These Trumps hunted for 2 reasons. Trophies and little dicks. Period.

I think my views are morphing as I get older. I have just experienced seeing too many creatures die. And when you watch something die & you can obviously tell it does not want to die & is fighting to live....it changes your perspective. It has mine at least. I'm not perfect, but I'm striving to be better.

How very complicated it is for something to have life. How simple it is to take that away.

14. 2 users say thank you to sadaist for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (03-22-2012),katina (03-22-2012)

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

As far as the meat for our food supply...I actually contacted PETA to see if there were any programs or such that were working on improving the methods that these animals were being raised and ultimately put to death. The conditions are pure torture and the failed ways they are put down at the end are atrocious. I think this is seriously wrong. With as advanced as we are today, there should be a more humane way to put a head of cattle down. There should be a more humane way of allowing them space to move during their short life. Of course PETA just responded chastising me for eating any meat. I think they should work in areas where they can make a difference. $0.02

Humane.....not really very humane since I'm ultimately eating the thing. trust me, I see my own hypocrisy here. But really....just because I am going to eat this cow, does it need to spend a short life of torture & be killed in the most awful and slow ways?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The devil has come to Tsavo. His name is Trump.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    As far as the meat for our food supply...I actually contacted PETA to see if there were any programs or such that were working on improving the methods that these animals were being raised and ultimately put to death. The conditions are pure torture and the failed ways they are put down at the end are atrocious. I think this is seriously wrong. With as advanced as we are today, there should be a more humane way to put a head of cattle down. There should be a more humane way of allowing them space to move during their short life. Of course PETA just responded chastising me for eating any meat. I think they should work in areas where they can make a difference. $0.02

Humane.....not really very humane since I'm ultimately eating the thing. trust me, I see my own hypocrisy here. But really....just because I am going to eat this cow, does it need to spend a short life of torture & be killed in the most awful and slow ways?
    Any doctor worth his or her degree will tell you that stress and anxiety have an impact on your body. It's the same for any living creature, including the ones we eat. If a cow or a pig or a chicken has to live its life in a stress filled environment, obviously that's going to be reflected in the part of that animal that you eat. And that's not even accounting for the hormones, GMO corn fed to cows that shouldn't even eat ANY corn at all, antibiotics, etc. I think I've mentioned this before, but I worked for a while in a feed mill that made various types of animal feed for a local dairy company. You had to wear a mask at this job, not just because it was a dusty environment, but what some of that dust was, because the fumes from some of this shit would literally make you gag. When I quit that job, I had to throw away an otherwise perfectly good pair of shoes, because the stench of that place just couldn't be cleaned out of them. (And believe me, when you wear Size 15 shoes, as hard to find as they are, you don't throw them away unless you absolutely HAVE to)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The devil has come to Tsavo. His name is Trump.
    Now that's just completely unfair......... to the Devil

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Any doctor worth his or her degree will tell you that stress and anxiety have an impact on your body. It's the same for any living creature, including the ones we eat. If a cow or a pig or a chicken has to live its life in a stress filled environment, obviously that's going to be reflected in the part of that animal that you eat. And that's not even accounting for the hormones, GMO corn fed to cows that shouldn't even eat ANY corn at all, antibiotics, etc. I think I've mentioned this before, but I worked for a while in a feed mill that made various types of animal feed for a local dairy company. You had to wear a mask at this job, not just because it was a dusty environment, but what some of that dust was, because the fumes from some of this shit would literally make you gag. When I quit that job, I had to throw away an otherwise perfectly good pair of shoes, because the stench of that place just couldn't be cleaned out of them. (And believe me, when you wear Size 15 shoes, as hard to find as they are, you don't throw them away unless you absolutely HAVE to)
    That's why the Japanese spoil the cows that are turned into Kobe beef rotten. They even get massages. It's a good life before you are finally killed.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    It's just a matter of time before Monsanto starts killing people with their GMO food and then turns the corpses into Soylent Green. In fact, I think McDonalds is already making their food out of Soylent Green.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=FORD;1633435]Now that's just completely unfair......... to the Devil [/QUOTE

It's only a matter of time before someone takes a shot at that animal perched on top of Donald's head.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 3,450 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I don't think anyone who eats meat can object much to people shooting deer but rich kids paying money to shoot a leopard or an elephant is sick shit.

Saying it was for food is obviously complete fucking bullshit.
    100%! I don't find anything wrong with legitimate hunting, but killing endangered species is fucking sick. These guys should suffer til the end of their lives for this...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 3,450 Posts

PETA
    People eating tasty animals

I hunt every year
    I kill
    I am man
    I am in the top of the food chain
    I EAT MEAT motherfuckers
    Fuck all you vegan retards
    Man has hunted from the get go and that will never change
    You're missing the fucking point, Ted Nugent's "Mini-me."

24. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

moose (03-22-2012)

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Nickdfresh;1633455]You're missing the fucking point, Ted Nugent's "Mini-

Naw I ain't missing any point
    He can afford an African Safari...let him kill an elephant
    So fuckin what.....do you ignorant assholes know
    That a whole FUCKIN VILLAGE eats the meat of an elephant!!
    No didn't think so
    So he paid $50000 to hunt an elephant and then after the kill he feeds an entire
    Village.........oh my goodness how incredibly cruel is that

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And the rest of you are here making fun of him
    Gimme a fuckin break
    WHAT HAVE YOU ASSHOLES DONE TO FEED A VILLAGE IN AFRICA
    FUCK that how about in your own backyard??
    The USA......not one of you care about the needy
    Just about an animal that PROVIDED FOOD for a village
    Hypocrites

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    100%! I don't find anything wrong with legitimate hunting, but killing endangered species is fucking sick. These guys should suffer til the end of their lives for this...
    Elephants r NOT endangered
    As a matter of fact they have become a nusance hence the culling of said elephants
    The problem in Africa is the EXPLODING POPULATION And POACHING
    The only BIG GAME animal endangered in Africa is the Black and white rhino
    And they auction off a few tags a year to generate money to protect these animals through hunting

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    You're missing the fucking point, Ted Nugent's "Mini-me."
    Hehehehehe

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't like inheritance rich shitbags who contribute nothing to this planet. Trump Jr......Chimpy.....Paris Hilton..... pretty much any of them.

And the "feed a village in Africa" spin is pretty dumb really. If those Africans wanted to eat elephant meat, they could have shot one themselves. At least they could justify doing so for that reason. Not to cut a tail of the thing so he could use the hair to do patch up jobs on Daddy's rug.

30. 2 users say thank you to FORD for this KICKASS post:

katina (03-22-2012),sadaist (03-22-2012)

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Nitro Express;1633426]The devil has come to Tsavo. His name is Trump. [/

All kidding aside thousands of people are killed yearly in Africa by lions and hippos and crocs and leopards
    Fuck everything in Africa bites
    Lol
    Last edited by moose; 03-22-2012 at 08:42 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I don't like inheritance rich shitbags who contribute nothing to this planet. Trump Jr......Chimpy.....Paris Hilton..... pretty much any of them.

And the "feed a village in Africa" spin is pretty dumb really. If those Africans wanted to eat elephant meat, they could have shot one themselves. At least they could justify doing so for that reason. Not to cut a tail of the thing so he could use the hair to do patch up jobs on Daddy's rug.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

They don't have the means
    Only poachers do and they shoot, take the tusks
    or rhino horn and leave the meat to spoil
    Trust me these villages have nothin.....

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=moose;1633473]
    The devil has come to Tsavo. His name is Trump. [/

All kidding aside thousands of people are killed yearly in Africa
    With lions and hippos and crocs and leopards
    Fuck everything in Africa bites
    Lol
    I was following a website of a guy who was driving around the world. He had been to Africa before and he spent a whole month in the UK buying supplies and preparing to go. He said Africa is one hell of a place and you just don't drive into it and go, here I am! The more I read about Africa it sounds like a good place to get yourself killed.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

They don't suffer a slow painful death
    Most of them are put down very quickly
    Yeah I know I've seen the same vids you have but that
    is a small percentage of all the abattoirs
    Usually found in Hicksville USA or bum fuck canada

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Nitro Express;1633478]

I was following a website of a guy who was driving around the world. He had been to Africa before and he spent a whole month in the UK buying supplies and preparing to go. He said Africa is one hell of a place and you just don't drive into it and go, here I am! The more I read about Africa it sounds like a good place to get yourself killed.
    I've been invited many times to go to Africa to hunt
    All paid for......said no but one day...
    Right now i am looking to hunt Elk with my bow
    New Mexico, Wyoming....haven't decided yet

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You figured it out. Most people don't.

You know your stuff. 338 Winchester Magnum with Nosler Partitions for me. That's my main rig. I load it up or down depending on what I'm going for. Even more cool I built the rifle myself using a Mauser 98 action, a Douglas barrel, and a Timney trigger. I do have a muzzle brake on it. I carved the stock out of a nice piece of maple but then dropped it into a walnut stock because the maple one was just too damn heavy.
    Nice rig!!
    She must cycle real sweet and shoot real flat
    You do a lot of long range shooting?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Nice rig!!
    She must cycle real sweet and shoot real flat
    You do a lot of long range shooting?
    Years ago I qualified for Camp Perry. Yeah I put a lot of work into that rifle. I lapped the bolt with compound and then jeweled it and chromed it. Did all that myself too. That's when I lived in Boise, Idaho and was friends with a gunsmith and had access to all his tools. Then the range was right outside. It was a nice setup.

I used to do sihlouette shooting. Now I just pretty much mess around with the cowboy action stuff. I've gotten pretty good at quick draw. I have a 22 pistol I practice with to save on ammo costs and got to where I could hit the box 50 rounds of 22 come in quite regularly shooting from the hip. It's amazingly how accurate it is once you get the feel down. That's fun.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-22-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Have a custom 257 WBY Backcountry in my safe with a mark V action a fluted barrel and a mcmillan synthetic stock...thing weighs about 4.5lbs, havent decided what to top it of with yet...
    I also have a custom Sauer 90 in 300 Weatherby Mag.........HOLY FUCK this thing is a gem...and man does she hold flat and hit hard......

don't do the handgun deal...............too many obstacles here in Canada to own one

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That a whole FUCKIN VILLAGE eats the meat of an elephant!!
    No didn't think so
    So he paid $50000 to hunt an elephant and then after the kill he feeds an entire

How long will that elephant meat last?

How long would $50,000 worth of beans, grains, rice last?

It wasn't about food. it was about a photo op to put on their mahogany desks in their penthouse offices and be able to brag at cocktail parties.

If I had $50k to blow like this, I'd go and see Elephants, take pictures, maybe get to ride one (in Thailand you can do that), donate to a sanctuary so they can take care of even more elephants.

My trophy photo would look like this.......but with an elephant.

41. Thanked sadaist for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (03-22-2012)

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Elephants r NOT endangered
    As a matter of fact they have become a nuisance hence the culling of said elephants

Chinese people are not endangered, are overpopulated & becoming a nuisance as well.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Chinese people are not endangered, are overpopulated & becoming a nuisance as well.
    Watch it you might get banned for being a racist
    Lol

44. Thanked moose for this KICKASS post:

sadaist (03-23-2012)

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

[QUOTE=sadaist;1633492]How long will that elephant meat last?

How long would $50,000 worth of beans, grains, rice last?

It wasn't about food. it was about a photo op to put on their mahogany desks in their penthouse offices and be able to brag at cocktail parties.

If I had $50k to blow like this, I'd go and see Elephants, take pictures, maybe get to ride one (in Thailand you can do that), donate to a sanctuary so they can take care of even more elephants.

My trophy photo would look like this.......but with an elephant.

[IMG]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/

U can say whatever you want but the fact remains that in Africa
    a huge part of their diet is MEAT
    Sure give em rice and beans and grain.......oh wait the warlords would get their
    Grimey hands on this and sell it to the people who can afford it
    Which is about 1% of the population
    I cannot believe how naive some of you really are
    I will ask this question again
    How many of you have helped the needy in Africa??
    How many have helped the needy in the USA
    when you can tell me that you've done the above then and only then will I listen
    And I can guarantee that if any of you fuckers had the money
    NONE and I mean none of you would go
    To Africa
    So go and plead your case to fuckin PETA
    Give em your money so they can tell you what a wonderfull
    Job they r doing lining their own pocket

Nice pic by the way
    Animals in a zoo for your enjoyment....how pathetic is that?
    When was the last time trekked away from
    Your home to actually see some wildlife that wasn't on tv on a computer screen
    Or in a zoo????
    :-)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Have a custom 257 WBY Backcountry in my safe with a mark V action a fluted barrel and a mcmillan synthetic stock...thing weighs about 4.5lbs, havent decided what to top it of with yet...
    I also have a custom Sauer 90 in 300 Weatherby Mag.........HOLY FUCK this thing is a gem...and man does she hold flat and hit hard......

don't do the handgun deal...............too many obstacles here in Canada to own one
    I got a Canadian made Enfield. I had a hell of a time finding 303 ammo.

Thread Information