Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

It's ok though. You always can make more elephants. If you can get it in.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-22-2012, 12:20 PM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• fourthcoming

Ivanka Humpalot......she's a piece of aishe

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
        Ivanka Humpalot......she's a piece of aishe
        I think her mom got boinked by the pool boy or butler. No way could Donald's loins produce someone as fine as her.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

What's ironic is you can kill people in Africa by the thousands and nobody cares that much actually. Some rich kid kills an elephant and people go ape shit.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            I love all these Peta people with leather shoes, leather belts, and leather designer hand bags.

I'm all for treating animals decently but they are still animals. I'm not a trophy hunter. I never believed in that. If you kill it use it. Go back to the old native american philosophy. The thing is and the reality is, when you have man encroaching on wild habitats you have to manage these animals. If you just let wild boars reproduce at will you then have an infestation of them and even the most die hard PETA person will yell kill! kill! kill! when they get attacked by boars on their little nature trail.
            Best people, are the condesending ones with the biggest dissorder of..It wasn't the Sharks fault, I don't blame the Rabbid Dog for eating my arm...yeah, right buddy it was all your fault..cunts.

Kill that goddamn dog and hunt that shark down.

Hollywood and many dissturbed people are/ is sick with elevating animals above humans.

I welcome anyone to read my posts in this thread and honor me with a debate on this subject.

I will just state the fact that if you want to live with nature and move to Montana...etc,.. don't be all faggotty when the Bear eats all three of your children...If you don't give your 3 year old a 44 mag for protection.. to go play with the cat in the back yard your a bad parent.

P.S. They all do, they just act in the press like they don't..that is why they are all cunts.
            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• mohican
              Head Fluffer
              • Jul 2011

I'm all for treating animals decently but they are still animals. I'm not a trophy hunter. I never believed in that. If you kill it use it. Go back to the old native american philosophy. The thing is and the reality is, when you have man encroaching on wild habitats you have to manage these animals. If you just let wild boars reproduce at will you then have an infestation of them and even the most die hard PETA person will yell kill! kill! kill! when they get attacked by boars on their little nature trail.
              Right on. I'm no vegetarian so I will not speak against people who hunt for food. They tend to eat the whole animal or most of it as opposed to us civilized folks who raise large population of animals just so we can eat certain parts, i.e., chicken boneless/skinless chicken breast. The hunters are less wasteful. On the other hand, it's obnoxious to kill an elephant, lion or cheetah. I don't think those animals are overpopulated.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                I ain't been hipmotized by no TV show! 'Cept maybe the first 5 minutes of the Jon Stewart show.
                I was generalising about your post ..no harsh.

I can't get into Stewert the only years I didn't watch Talk Soup were the ones he watched his humor is not news and his news is not comedy...just wierd and silly.

I don't watch Colbert either though he is more on line with what the shows should be...plus I miss him as Phil Ken Sebben ...

PEOPLE!!! The Salisbury Steak is PEOPLE...(then he tastes it)..Oh no it isn't.

Yes folks, Soilent Green is people!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Bears don't eat people. They just kill you and rip you up a bit. I live right where we get bear warnings. We can't put any food out or even have bird seed in bird feeders because it attracts bears.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bears don't eat people. They just kill you and rip you up a bit. I live right where we get bear warnings. We can't put any food out or even have bird seed in bird feeders because it attracts bears.
                    For the most part, bears will leave you alone if you leave them alone. Just never get between a bear and his food. Or a mama bear and her cub. In those two situations, the bear considers you a threat, and then you're fucked.

Saw a mama black bear and her cub up in the mountains once. They were a little ways off in the distance, and baby bear was next to mama, so I wasn't worried at all. Frankly, the piles of cougar shit that were on the trail were far more disturbing, because that big kitteh could have been hiding just about anywhere, and I wouldn't have seen him until it was too late.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

I know that..jeze don't forget I am a brilliant .. man..They just eat the certain parts that get in the way of thier, mouths.

I also know we don't stand a chance against most of the top food chain animals this world has roaming around.

I don't think I would fare well solo cave man against many of them..I also love that debate..."well if he didn't have a gun ..it's not a fair fight"...correct, we learned 100K years ago that it wouldn't be fair to kick a 5 year old male lion in the balls and stand and wait for him to let you do it again.

For the comment above the... Elephants are needing culling out, you don't just go shoot one..because your some rich son... there a licences to be bought and a long waiting list designed by -PETA like people- who choose wich Big Game gets killed.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

One more for the debate why are these bitches posing naked for PETA with all that nasty skin all over thier meat filled bodies..they look like fucking animals.

Cept for this girl...Roselyn Sanchez....grrrr you are like so much meat.

Yeah baby I get your point, Meat is Murder...cause your body kills me.
                        Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-22-2012, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                          I was generalising about your post ..no harsh.
                          No harsh taken! I don't particularly tune in to Stewart for the comedy anymore. I do think that he (and his team of writers) do a great job of owning whomever deserves owning at the moment. I actually have no time for TV these days so I've been checking out pod casts of Maher on my train commute. I don't agree with everything he says, but his gripes are legitimate and his panel forums are entertaining a usually pretty smaaht.

Comment

• fourthcoming

That's one Dirty Sanchez....

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                              No harsh taken! I don't particularly tune in to Stewart for the comedy anymore. I do think that he (and his team of writers) do a great job of owning whomever deserves owning at the moment. I actually have no time for TV these days so I've been checking out pod casts of Maher on my train commute. I don't agree with everything he says, but his gripes are legitimate and his panel forums are entertaining a usually pretty smaaht.
                              cool....

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                                I know that..jeze don't forget I am a brilliant .. man..They just eat the certain parts that get in the way of thier, mouths.

I also know we don't stand a chance against most of the top food chain animals this world has roaming around.

I don't think I would fare well solo cave man against many of them..I also love that debate..."well if he didn't have a gun ..it's not a fair fight"...correct, we learned 100K years ago that it wouldn't be fair to kick a 5 year old male lion in the balls and stand and wait for him to let you do it again.

For the comment above the... Elephants are needing culling out, you don't just go shoot one..because your some rich son... there a licences to be bought and a long waiting list designed by -PETA like people- who choose wich Big Game gets killed.
                                The people who preach to us about animals and nature know nothing about what they are saying. You hear these people who have never been hunting in their lives say the hunter has the advantage because he has the gun. Ok. There's that herd of elk over there and just go walk over and shoot one. They will sense you coming in and go up the side of that mountain like nothing. You will never keep up. Us humans are clumbsy and slow. A deer can go up the side of a mountain and make it look effortless. You have to get into shooting range first and then you have to get the proper shot. It's not easy. Most people that go out to shoot some game usually come back home with nothing. If you don't know how to properly locate and stalk game, good luck on killing anything.

Hunting animals is a lot like hunting pussy Friday or Saturday night. Most dudes who go out usually get nothing for their effort.
                                Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-22-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...