No announcement yet.

Stand Your Ground Doesn't Equal Neighborhood (Death Squad) Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen, in the end of the world it's going to be brother against brother, priest against priest, bishop against bishop, etc.etc. At least my sister gave me the heads up 46 yrs. ago or at least a taste of it. Little did she know but she prepared me for more than just life itself but death as well. You cannot change the word of God. It's all part of the plan, we just have to be ready at any given time. And I'm ready and waiting. It's amazing that I could be actually living during the end times. It's quite fascinating and exciting for me personally. The Lords words are the only truth left in this passing world. Alleulia!
    Originally posted by chi-town324 View Post
    here in Chicago a 6 year old little girl was shot and killed accidentally last week by a gang member who's aim was off. Just as tragic if not more. But its was a black on black crime...somehow we are all( every race) just more accepting of that..which is just so wrong.
    Last edited by adena dodds; 03-24-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

And besides, The Lord knows that my dog isn't going to put up with us being apart for much longer.....I hate to say it, but my dog is running the switch boards up there for God only to make sure that he gets me dirrectly to him safe and sound with no distractions in our way. He's put his paw down so to speak. Unfortunatly my dog rules....sorry God....After all you're the one who made him specifically (customized) just for me and I know it was for a damn good reason. Thank you God. I love you Brue. See you all soon, I hope! Just shoot me! ha,ha,ha! See if I care...It would be doing all of the rest of humanity a little favor, and they will all be able to rest a little easier, rest assured. And so will I, trust me.
      Originally posted by adena dodds View Post
      Listen, in the end of the world it's going to be brother against brother, priest against priest, bishop against bishop, etc.etc. At least my sister gave me the heads up 46 yrs. ago or at least a taste of it. Little did she know but she prepared me for more than just life itself but death as well. You cannot change the word of God. It's all part of the plan, we just have to be ready at any given time. And I'm ready and waiting. It's amazing that I could be actually living during the end times, quite fascinating and exciting. The Lords words are the only truth in this passing world. Alleulia!
      Last edited by adena dodds; 03-24-2012, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Don't touch that dial....

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman
        Updated: Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 6:19 PM EDT
        Published : Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 5:47 PM EDT

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Of course, it would be a FAUX Noize station. Anonymous witness named "John". Oh yeah, that just reeks of credibility.....

Well.... actually it smells more like Kerosene from here. I'll bet "John" wears hoods too.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
            Of course, it would be a FAUX Noize station. Anonymous witness named "John". Oh yeah, that just reeks of credibility.....

Well.... actually it smells more like Kerosene from here. I'll bet "John" wears hoods too.....
            Actually, if you click on the link, they have an interview with him, although you can't see him behind his door....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
              According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.
              Interesting.

I also like the photos supplied by his family of Travon.....taken when he was 12 or so. One photo supplied shows him in a football uniform with a Bulldogs logo on it. That was from JUNIOR HIGH. The team at the school he attended was the "Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School LIGHTNING". At age 17 the average student hasn't seen the inside of a middle school in four or five years. The race baiters and shit stirrers are doing everything possible to make him look sweet and innocent.
              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

I don't have a dog in this fight.

But it would be nice to wait until ALL of the evidence is presented before making judgments.....

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                  Of course, it would be a FAUX Noize station.
                  Dude it's the local news for the Fox affiliate in the area, not FoxNews.

And this story still doesn't add up yet.
                  gnaw on it

Comment

yea i want to hear all the facts as well..but Zimmerman went looking for trouble...and he found it

Comment

Originally posted by ODShowtime View Post
                      Dude it's the local news for the Fox affiliate in the area, not FoxNews.

And this story still doesn't add up yet.
                      But it was this very same FAUX Tampa affiliate who went to court to win their "right" to lie. So anything you hear on that station is automatically suspect.

As for the case itself, Zimmerman was heard on the 911 calls calling Martin a "fucking coon", saying he looked like he was suspicious, because he was black and wore a fucking hooded sweatshirt, and made other comments like "THEY always get away with it" and that Martin was "high on drugs" (Yeah that lethal combination of Skittles and ice tea).

So racist douchebag is stalking a guy...IF that guy turns around and beat the crap out of him, he would have been justified in doing so. But that's a big IF. And I'm not convinced by an anonymous witness on a TV station known for lying. Either way, it's still murder. Whatever the situation was, Zimmerman started it.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

The only dog I have in this fight is that I'm tired of seeing this same cycle of shit in the news. These days when a person of color gets killed or makes an accusation against a white/rich/conservative/religious person, before the facts can come out the lynch mob is ON while it happens the other way 100 times a day and there is no outrage. The Duke lacrosse team raped a black girl, Gabrielle Giffords was shot by a conservative nut job, and on, and on, and ON. Jesse, Al and their scumbag ilk show up, comfort the victims and call whites folks devils and the media runs with it.

Racism IS a problem in our country but where I live I see all types of racism and other assorted ignorance but I see a lot more racist attitudes aimed at me simply because I'm white than anything else. I get treated like shit in this town almost EVERY DAY for nothing more than the crime of having been born white. Why? See above for a big reason. The media, Jessie and Al have made a fortune off of the race baiting game but when it all comes down to it they leave the world much more divided and much less well off than when they found it. Fuck 'em all I say......
                        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

But it would be nice to wait until ALL of the evidence is presented before making judgments.....

I agree.....right now it's a, "he said, she said", thing. Let's see what the facts are first.
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

talk about striking while the iron is hot....i just looked on Facebook and someone has an ad for a hoodie for your iPhone...WOW

Comment

I'm pissed off at the media and press for making this situation worse. The death of some kid is being politicized into something else. All of these people making judgements were not there, they don't know the facts, it's becoming political. It's just dumb.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by chi-town324 View Post
                                talk about striking while the iron is hot....i just looked on Facebook and someone has an ad for a hoodie for your iPhone...WOW
                                Ok. So people selling hoodies and Etch-A-Sketches are going to make more money. The world has really gone mad. It's off it's fucking nut. At least the Obama chia head is out of style now.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...
                                X