X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    I think it's called HEARSAY and won't be admissible.
    It's not hearsay.

However, I agree that witness testimony about the defendant's state of mind will probably not be admissible. They can testify to conduct they observed, but not the defendant's mental impressions.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Newsworthy BUMP...Zimmerman's still a liar and a scumbag...

Zimmerman's getting nailed for lying about the money generated by his "please feel sorry for my murderous *ss" site...

Judge revokes George Zimmerman's bond. Accused slayer must report to sheriff in 48 hours

Seminole County (Florida) Circuit Court Judge Kenneth Lester has revoked the bond of George Zimmerman and ordered him to report to the sheriff by Sunday at 2:30 PM ET. Zimmerman, who is charged with second-degree murder in the killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, is free on $150,000 bond.

Prosecutors say Zimmerman misled the court on his finances during a bail hearing that allowed his release on $150,000 bond. Zimmerman's attorney said several days later that he had discovered his client had raised more than $200,000 from a website. That money wasn't disclosed at the bond hearing.
      Judge Kenneth Lester heard the argument at the evidence hearing because he said the matter was "very serious."

State prosecutors said on Friday Zimmerman's wife, Shelley, knew about the PayPal money from his website and lied at the bond hearing when she said she didn't know of it.

It was also discovered that Zimmerman had a second passport that he did not inform the court about when he surrendered his other passport to the court. The precaution is standard procedure to keep defendants from fleeing the country. State prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda said, "The defendant lied to this court."
      When Zimmerman sought release from jail, his relatives testified they had little money. His attorney said several days later that he had discovered his client had raised more than $200,000 from a website. "This court was led to believe they didn't have a single penny," said de la Rionda. "It was misleading and I don't know what words to use other than it was a blatant lie."

At the same hearing Friday, both the prosecution and defense asked the judge to stop the release of witnesses' names and statements by Zimmerman to the police on the grounds that it will taint the jury pool. A consortium of several media groups have asked the judge not to stop the releases.

12:46 PM PT: In a handwritten letter a few days before his bond hearing, Zimmerman wrote that, “My attorney seems cautiously optimistic about me receiving bond tomorrow and I will put funds received through my website towards my bond.” However, during Zimmerman’s April 20 bond hearing, no mention of the website’s substantial revenues was made by the accused killer or his lawyer. Zimmerman had already raised about $200,000 by that time, his lawyer subsequently acknowledged.

George Zimmerman heading back to jail. (Gary Green/Pool) Seminole County (Florida) Circuit Court Judge Kenneth Lester has revoked the bond of George Zimmerman and ordered him to report to ...
      Last edited by jhale667; 06-01-2012, 04:50 PM. Reason: Forgot the link
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Please disperse, nothing to see here...

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
          Newsworthy BUMP...Zimmerman's still a liar and a scumbag...

But not a racist and not a murderer.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            Maybe not a racist, though he WAS profiling Martin...and if his "I shot him because he was beating up on me" quote is true, he's a huge WUSS - and guilty of manslaughter at least.
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

I don't know. I do believe the media and certain groups hung this guy out to dry way too early in the whole thing. It got really quiet once everyone saw Trayvon wasn't as young & innocent as originally reported and more importantly that Zimmerman was not white.

Sad thing is eventually a white guy is gonna kill a black guy and the whole nation is gonna FLIP. I mean a major flip. Like the LA riots but nationwide. We have been walking on this very thin edge for a while now and it's just waiting for something to push it over. Everyone needs to simmer down a notch, and the media needs to quit keeping the fire going on that boiling pot. But I think the media WANTS the shit to hit the fan.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Of course they do...

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Nah, the only people that want riots and a "race war" are jerkoffs like the Aryan Nation, the Klan...and all 8 of the "New Black Panthers". No rational person of any color wants that.

And Zimmerman - had he A) been charged immediately as he should have and B ) not tried to play the victim, and had people in the media LYING for him might not be as reviled as he is...but it's mostly his own doing.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

The fact that he made dozens of phone calls to 911, usually involving a "black" suspect, and was overheard referring to Martin as a "fucking coon" and saying "they ALWAYS get away with it" suggests that Zimmerman might have an issue with folks who have more pigment in their skin than he does.

As for murderer, he stalked the kid and killed him, after being advised by law enforcement NOT to pursue him. What would you call it? Sure as Hell wasn't self defense.
                    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                      Nah, the only people that want riots and a "race war" are jerkoffs like the Aryan Nation, the Klan...and all 8 of the "New Black Panthers". No rational person of any color wants that.
                      There's 8 "New Black Panthers" now? I've only ever seen three guys in their videos. Where did the other 5 come from?

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

They coulda found a couple more stupid people since '08 right?

Originally posted by Satan
                        There's 8 "New Black Panthers" now? I've only ever seen three guys in their videos. Where did the other 5 come from?
                        I saw a report where those 3 had a couple/few more guys with them (not wearing the "uniform"), figured they were having a membership drive...it was admittedly a generous estimate. Love how FAUX trys to make it like they're some vast movement white folks need to be afraid of :eek: and arming themselves against...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Seattle ??

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

The fact that he made dozens of phone calls to 911, usually involving a "black" suspect, and was overheard referring to Martin as a "fucking coon" and saying "they ALWAYS get away with it" suggests that Zimmerman might have an issue with folks who have more pigment in their skin than he does.
                            You need to get a more up to date & correct news source. Debunked.

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Debunked by who? FAUX Noise?

And I watch Peter Jennings and Walter Cronkite on HNN. They always get the story right.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Anyone know the closeness you have to fire for gunshot burns? 3 feet seems a bit far. But what do I know? I've seen an AR-15 shot that fired out what looked like a cannonball sized fireball. That would burn you from 10 feet easy. I know we aren't talking about an AR-15 here, but 3 feet? I've never fired a handgun at night so don't know the fire that can come out.
                                It's how much gun powder you have in the round and the length of the barrel. You can get muzzle flash burns but with a pistol I doubt you would get them three feet away but you might get some gun powder residue.

You get a lot of muzzle flash out of an old Soviet M44 using cheap commie block ammo, but then at three feet you could just run the guy through with the bayonet and save your hearing from the huge boom.
                                Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-02-2012, 04:52 AM.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...