• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
    ...and the large font .

Wait...who was it again that said they were legally blind and had trouble trolli....errr, posting here? Fuck that was a while back. Pissed I can't remember cause I know it's gonna be obvious once I remember.

And FUCK Trayvon! Man, I was totally on his side until I took a step back & realized I have been totally manipulated by the media. Was in 7-11 and the cover of TIME or something has this really innocent picture of him with big bold print "AN AMERICAN TRAGEDY". The kid was a thug in training. I am not sure what happened the night he was killed, but I doubt it was as innocent as the media and race baiters would like us to believe. So tired of shit like this being pulled on the public to get us to think the way they want us to.

People are ready to burn Zimmerman alive at the stake. Total lynch mob mentality yet none of them know what the fuck truly happened that night. A million dollar bounty on his head by the Black Panthers? To do what? Turn him in where? That is kidnapping! Tweeting his address to "show him the love"? Seriously America. I am ashamed.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      You asked for it...
      You might want to re-read the post...nowhere does it say "Hey, ELBOW - would you be so kind as to remind us what a fucking douche you are?"
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        If that's what it takes, I call dibs on Pam Grier. Then again, she more that likely would be too much woman for me to handle, and would resort to kicking the living daylights out of my scrawny white ass out of sheer boredom.

She has big breastuses.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• knuckleboner
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

So racism won't be a thing of the past until everyone welcomes interracial marriage ??
          that's pretty much the definition of racism. if one doesn't think it should be legal for a white woman to marry a black man, then they're a racist.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So racism won't be a thing of the past until everyone welcomes interracial marriage ??
            Well, it would certainly be a huge step in the correct direction, would it not?

I remember at one time you said you were dating a "hottie black nurse". You obviously thought she was good enough to fuck, so why wouldn't she be (at least potentially) good enough to marry?

The real answer, of course, is that we all get over the idea that the level of melanin in somebody's skin means a goddamn thing in the first place.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
              You obviously thought she was good enough to fuck, so why wouldn't she be (at least potentially) good enough to marry?
              She was, and I have no problem with any mixed relationships, but some people might and they have that right to entertain that position as an american...

But I'm not sure that it's racism just because someone is against interracial marriages...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

BTW, the way I see it, it's the media (as well as organizations like the NAACP and the ACLU) that keeps racism alive and stupid black and white people eat it up like candy...

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  25 years ago you could tell racist jokes and people would laugh. They don't now and you get called out on it. Mississippi isn't burning anymore. We don't have segregation anymore. You see black people in places you never used to see them and everyone seems fine with it. Before there would be all the talking behind their back and wishing they weren't here. We elected a black president and that would be impossible 30 years ago.
                  Unfortunately now you could never make a movie like "Blazing Saddles" though. If Mel Brooks made this movie now it would never be shown in theaters, they would show "Two Girls, One Cup" before "Blazing Saddles".
                  "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Zing!
                    Veteran
                    • Oct 2011

On second thought... I'm not even going there.
                    Last edited by Zing!; 03-29-2012, 09:25 PM. Reason: Standing my ground.
                    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                      Unfortunately now you could never make a movie like "Blazing Saddles" though. If Mel Brooks made this movie now it would never be shown in theaters, they would show "Two Girls, One Cup" before "Blazing Saddles".
                      Not to take anything away from Mel Brooks' own comic genius, but Richard Pryor deserves some credit for that too. He was originally supposed to play Sheriff Bart and had a hand in the writing too. I forget exactly why he didn't stay with the project, but I do remember hearing that he's the one who told Mel to go for with use of the "N-word", because portraying racists as ignorant dumbasses was the whole point.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                        One of my favorite movies. What's ironic is the movie made fun of racism to show how stupid it was. Yeah, people take it too seriously now, it's gotten too politically correct. I just send my middle finger up to political correctness. I can because I won't get fired or kicked out of school for doing so. I've developed a big fuck you attitude as of late. I think we are ripe for another rebellion against the establishment.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Headly1984
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jul 2011

Brooks hired Pryor to work on the script and planned on casting him in the lead. Pryor had previously penned episodes of Sanford and Son and had been shopping a script for his own politically incorrect Western comedy, The Black Stranger. But hopes of casting the bright young comedian were dashed when he started bringing Courvoisier and cocaine to script sessions.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ah, the cocaine... yeah, that sounds like Richard alright.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• katina
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

[QUOTE=FORD;1636157]

[QUOTE]The real answer, of course, is that we all get over the idea that the level of melanin in somebody's skin means a goddamn thing in the first place.[QUOTE]

I agree.

Comment

Working...