• Show
Clear All

• Stay Frosty & enjoy every moment.[/QUOTE]

So true
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
      shit .....thats scarey
      Yea it gives me the chills. On a lighter note Sadiast in case you didn't see this
      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Originally posted by private parts View Post
        Elvis should enjoy this.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uRLl86nyPts?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uRLl86nyPts?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
        No, but the dumbass was probably texting when they hit the snow in the center...

Comment

• Nailed it. it was from an anti-texting email that was going around.

Comment

• Any idea where this horrible accident took place? That stretch of highway looks familiar for some reason.

And how would they know the person was texting... unless they still had the cell phone in their hand....assuming they found the hand.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
              Any idea where this horrible accident took place? That stretch of highway looks familiar for some reason.

And how would they know the person was texting... unless they still had the cell phone in their hand....assuming they found the hand.
              I wondered the same thing. Damn phone might have been the only thing that survived.

Comment

• And the text message to the recipient...

Comment

Yea it gives me the chills. On a lighter note Sadiast in case you didn't see this

Now that's my kinda death!
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Never buy an SUV of balsa wood.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Nailed it. it was from an anti-texting email that was going around.
                      Texting while driving - on icy roads. Fucking retarded. Still tragic, but holy fuckballs...
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Originally posted by sadaist View Post
                        But not for Zimmerman? Or just for black people the media love in the same year their beloved savior just might lose his re-election?
                        What's sickening is how you equate the plights of the two. One had a gun, one is dead. It's NOT the same, and the evidence is mounting that Zimmerman shot this kid after seeking a confrontation, then lied about it...

Comment

• Zimmerman is in the wrong the more I hear about this case...

But Treyvon dug his own grave by first running away and then possibly ambushing Zimmerman...

Comment

• If anything it shows how unprofessional the press is today. They spouted assumptions without knowing the facts. They failed to stay neutral and even fanned the flames to generate more drama so they could generate ratings. Shameful. Propaganda is all it is now. It's lost all credibility.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

This is also a good example. Elvis should enjoy this.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uRLl86nyPts?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uRLl86nyPts?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
                              whoops!
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                                If anything it shows how unprofessional the press is today. They spouted assumptions without knowing the facts. They failed to stay neutral and even fanned the flames to generate more drama so they could generate ratings. Shameful. Propaganda is all it is now. It's lost all credibility.
                                You expected anything less ??

Comment

Working...
                                X