X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
    I dunno...after severa; repeated days of having to wear uncomfortable, ill-fitting pants for 9-14 hours at a clip with a shirt tucked into them along with a tie, I prefer briefs. This does lead to irritation and a considerable amount of frustration, however.

Peter Gibbons: He's going to ask me to work on Sunday and I'm going to do it, because I'm a pussy, which is why I work at Initech in the first place.
    Michael Bolton: Hey, I work at Initech and I don't consider myself a pussy.
    Samir: Yes, I am also not a pussy.
    Racist bastard!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Racist bastard!!!

Possibly. On the other hand, some people walking this Earth and using up our oxygen are crying out for a bullet or two in the cranium and make me want to join a neighborhood watch-like program. For example...

From this morning's local paper.

2 Muggers Snatch Toddler's Gold Chain

6:35 PM EDT, March 29, 2012

OAKLAND PARK, FLORIDA -It's come to this: Two men snatched a gold chain and good luck charms from the neck of a two-year-old boy just as the toddler was settling into a clean diaper.

Criminals have "reached a new low with this robbery," said Broward Sheriff's spokeswoman Dani Moschella.

Broward Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward for tips that lead to the arrest of the two young men who snatched the chain from little Paul Cintron about 6 p.m. Saturday.

The toddler and his four sisters were visiting family friend Jennifer Pixley and enjoying the pool at the Forest Park Apartments on South Oakland Forest Drive when the robbery occurred.

The baby was being walked back to the complex's pool by Pixley, 21, and his big sister, Danielle Cintron, 17, when they said the men approached.

The robbers fled with the necklace and scratched the baby's chest, but were unable to remove a gold bracelet from the boy's wrist, said the tot's mother, Rachel Lorenzo.

Pixley and Danielle Cintron told investigators that they tried to fight the thieves off.

The $300 necklace held Saint Barbara and Italian horn charms, jewelry bought for the baby by his mother, godmother and a grandmother before he was born, Lorenzo said.

She's undecided about whether she'll replace the valuables.

"I'm kind of scared to put anything else on him," said Lorenzo, a teacher. "It seemed like a secure community, and I always thought there was safety in numbers."

The thieves had braided hair and wore black shirts and camouflage shorts, the Broward Sheriff's Office said. Two similarly described men may have been at a nearby lake before the theft, the agency said.

The Broward Sheriff's Office asks anyone with information to call Detective Mark Copley at 954-321-4270 or Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-8477.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        Every time a white woman fucks a black man, God kills a kitten.

There's a LOT of dead kittens, then. And there'll be more later tonight.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Boxers over briefs ??

Weird dude. Was always a briefs guy until about 2 years ago. Tried boxers. Not bad. Rotated depending on mood & what was clean. Now I have boxer briefs. LOL. I keep all 3 styles now and wear whatever is clean. But the boxer briefs are being worn 1st.

What was this thread about again?

Oh yeah....dead kittens
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
              There's a LOT of dead kittens, then. And there'll be more later tonight.

Poor kittehs

At least they are cheap & don't cost much to maintain.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                Poor kittehs
                My cat lived to be 15, btw...so there goes that theory...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Headly1984
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jul 2011

Originally posted by jhale667
                  In just 6 hours on Thursday night, no less. No racial profiling, no vigilantes and no White shooters involved. No uproar, no vigils, no National media spotlight, no nothing. In the Community organizer's home turf........

13 shot, 2 dead in Chicago in six hours Thursday night
                  By Peter Nickeas and Jeremy Gorner
                  Tribune reporters

7:03 a.m. CDT, March 30, 2012
                  At least two people were killed and 11 others wounded in violence across Chicago overnight, most of the victims from just two shootings on the West and South sides, according to police.

Suspects were being questioned in one of the shootings, the killing of a man near his home on the Far South Side, officials said.

The worst shooting occurred around 6 p.m. Thursday when two men in hooded sweatshirts opened fire inside a convenience store in the 1400 block of West 79th Street in the Gresham neighborhood, police said.

One man was killed and five others were wounded. The victims ranged in age from 16 to 24.

The gunmen fled in an SUV and police continued searching for them this morning.

About four hours later, four people were standing in a parking lot in the 4100 block of West Roosevelt Road when a black car drove up and gunfire rang out.

jgorner@tribune.com

pnickeas@tribune.com

Hoodies are thug wear - Geraldo was closer to the fact of the matter than not

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig

2 Muggers Snatch Toddler's Gold Chain

6:35 PM EDT, March 29, 2012

OAKLAND PARK, FLORIDA -[I]It's come to this: Two men snatched a gold chain and good luck charms from the neck of a two-year-old boy just as the toddler was settling into a clean diaper.

WHAT THE FUCK is a 2 year old doing wearing a real gold chain?!

And a bracelet?

"a gold bracelet from the boy's wrist"

Never too young to bling your off-spring!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I see what the right wing talking point of the day is. Somebody just spewed that same "story" on the Ed Schultz show.

The shootings described sound like a robbery and a gang drive-by. What the fuck does that have to do with a kid walking down the street with a bag of Skittles?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Headly1984
                        Hoodies are thug wear - Geraldo was closer to the fact of the matter than not

So...since there's pictures out there of him wearing them too - Geraldo's a thug.

Originally posted by FORD
                        I see what the right wing talking point of the day is. Somebody just spewed that same "story" on the Ed Schultz show.

The shootings described sound like a robbery and a gang drive-by. What the fuck does that have to do with a kid walking down the street with a bag of Skittles?
                        EXACTLY.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

What the fuck does that have to do with a kid walking down the street with a bag of Skittles?
                          You forgot to mention he was playing hopscotch and had just helped ten elderly white ladies across the street...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

All this bullshit about a fucking hooded sweatshirt is ridiculous. I had a hoodie when I was 14. I wasn't a thug. Hell, I didn't even listen to rap music, mainly because it barely existed at the time - RunDMC's first album hadn't even been released yet. Maybe Grandmaster Flash or the Sugarhill Gang and a couple others, but I wasn't really into that stuff at the time. Too busy listening to The Clash, Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, Ramones, and of course, the Mighty Van Halen.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Democratic National Committee member Pat Cotham promoted a “Hoodie Rally” that she said took place at Marshall Park in Charlotte, N.C. at 6 p.m. on Thursday.

“Hoodie Rally at Marshall Park at 6 pm today,” Cotham tweeted. “Crowd building, people wearing shirts in honor of Trayvon Martin.”

According to Cotham’s Twitter account, “Hoodie Rally” attendees were “registering to vote” on the scene.

Ironically, the man who shot Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman, is a registered Democrat.

Charlotte is the headquarters of the 2012 DNC convention, essentially making it the headquarters of the Democratic Party’s 2012 campaign and political efforts in the year President Barack Obama is seeking re-election.

DNC spokesman Brad Woodhouse did not immediately respond to The Daily Caller’s request for comment.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/dn...#ixzz1qcciGvp9

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

All this bullshit about a fucking hooded sweatshirt is ridiculous.
                                I agree...

Bobby Rush should be fined $50,000 for that bullshit...

Comment

Working...