X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Jagermeister
    This thread has reached the point where I don't want anything more to do with it. I'm leaving.
    What was the tipping point for you?

I'm curious to know....so I can use it to get you out of other threads
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
      I dislike disagreeing with ya friend, but this is not an example of any sort of "Zimmerman mindset" (whatever on Earth that might be), it is only evidence of outright stupidity by a citizen, then a lack of follow up by a municipal police department. In fact, to me, using a calculated buzz-word phrase is something the media would do along the lines of fostering a culture of opinion. The minute we, as private citizens, start using such terms is the very minute we become no better than the lowlife, rumor mongering press shitheads we are all pretty much in agreement about.
      Hahahahaha...

I'm having a bad day and that made me laugh...

Excellent post...

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

When aren't you having a bad day, douche
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by hambon4lif
          I'd rather not.

The last time I stopped to read or watch anything you posted, I lost so much hope for humanity that I prayed for the Earth to fly into the fucking Sun....

....that can't be a good thing.
          Maybe you should be a bit less lofty with your prayers next time...

Comment

• private parts
            Sniper
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig

Unbelievable, and a new low. Now a funeral director's thoughts and interpretation of events he never witnessed are a credible source of information. I rest my case.
            Actually its as believable as everyone in the media being a video forensic expert.
            sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• MUSICMANN
              Sniper
              • Apr 2004

This is a perfect example of how things can turn dangerous and life threatening, in a second. No matter what race or gender you are, there are certain precautions that need to be heeded. While this is not the same as this teen getting killed, it shows what can happen when two people come together with attitude and aggression.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

That's awesome...

Third world scum...

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Third world scum...

Said the swamp-dweller.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Third world ? The economy of Brazil is the world's sixth largest by nominal GDP and is expected to become fifth by the end of 2012.
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Third world ? The economy of Brazil is the world's sixth largest by nominal GDP and is expected to become fifth by the end of 2012.
                      Not to mention they have the intelligence to know that sugar cane is not only a better additive for food, but also a far more efficient source of biofuel for cars.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                        Why do you seem so anxious to believe Zimmerman and condemn Martin? It's kinda hard to apply that to Zimmerman based on HIS OWN 911 call, dude.

Are you talking about the 911 call the NBC altered?

And I do NOT want to condemn Trayvon. Not at all. Nor Zimmerman. I do not have the facts yet to determine who should be condemned yet. All I'm saying is I do not approve of the way the media has immediately condemned Zimmerman and made Trayvon an angel ....

by using photos of Trayvon 3-4 years old

by altering the 911 call

by leaving out vital information

by emphasizing Zimmerman was a WHITE-hispanic

by tweeting out Zimmermans address (incorrect & correct addresses)

by offering a $1 million bounty for Zimmerman

I keep coming in here & explaining that we know pretty much nothing about what really happened that night and there are a LOT of ways it could have gone down. Yet everyone is ready for their annual Trayvon Martin national holiday where we bbq, eat skittles at the beach, and watch the replay of Zimmerman being dipped in acid alive.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• private parts
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
                          This is a perfect example of how things can turn dangerous and life threatening, in a second. No matter what race or gender you are, there are certain precautions that need to be heeded. While this is not the same as this teen getting killed, it shows what can happen when two people come together with attitude and aggression.
                          This is also a good example. Elvis should enjoy this.

sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                            This thread has reached the point where I don't want anything more to do with it. I'm leaving.

Umm...I could try to derail it to another Ratt appreciation thread. Gotta keep my thread derailing chops sharp ya know.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                              This is also a good example. Elvis should enjoy this.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uRLl86nyPts?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uRLl86nyPts?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

HOLY FUCK!

OMG that is awful. Disintegrated. I bet if the video were enhanced you could spot the occupants & their misc flying pieces. So sad. It can happen just like that my friends. Stay Frosty & enjoy every moment.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

shit .....thats scarey
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...